• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hardest Hitters you have ever seen

Started by The Juiceman, October 28, 2005, 03:33:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Juiceman

Some of the kids you guys are talking about arent that great big hitter.  They are good but I have seen guys litterally knock people out of games every week. 

The Juiceman

people don't go to the hospital bc of concussions, they go or broken bones, and those are usually not acquired from a big hit, just an accident.

SOMETHINGSMELLZ

There was a House kid from Cabot several years ago that was just that! A stinkin' house! Dude wud light you up!

The Juiceman

Oh I have had many, regualar occurance during my football carreer, you give yourself concusions as mch as you give other people concussions.  You are wrong.  Rarely do big hits cause broken bones.  the bones usually break from hitting the ground.  Not from the hit.  When you get hit, it will cause a strange angle with the bone, and it breaks.  except for the neck, hand and fingers you dont see many hits cause breaks.  Usually you get hit, and then whil you try to recover you break the bone bc of an abnormal angle that the arm or leg hits at.  Soe=metimes, you can break or seperate the ribs from a big hit as well, but with many kids wearing ribs protectors, it doesnt happen as much.

key_stone12

rocketfootballpimp

key_stone12

I'd rather get blindsided in the pocket than get lite up running a quick slant across the middle... i've done both.... First feels better...

key_stone12

No neither feels good.... but when u get blindsided u don't see it coming and ur relaxad.... but when ur running the slant as soon as u catch it (or drop) u tense up... u know it's coming

DanvilleHeadBuster

Yeah you look like it . Is that you best pic.
Quote from: #1 STUNNA on November 11, 2005, 08:31:12 am
i have got hit hard alot of times

bhs429

Earl Buckinham  thats all I got to say. He would pancake you and pick you up!

topknotch11

Dannie Snyder of Eudora. In his first high school game after moving up to varsity after the junior high season he had 16 tackles. He was a 6ft 3in and a 290  mlb. He recorded nearly 200 tackles during his soph , junior. a pass it his senior year. He had one tackle where he hit a guy so hard that he crush the guys helmet. He had 3 or four highlight hits every game. I almost forgot, he also ran a high 4.6 - 4.7 40. He was a amazing talent. To bad he really couldn't take advantage of it and get to the NFL. Its still good that he's still playing though. He's playing in AF2 right now. He graduated from Eudora in 99.

godownfighting

i saw derek aynes get a couple of good hits in his time(last year)

da hardhitter#41

chris littleton, and I hear Elroy Brown Sr. of the '79 Osceola Seminoles

Uncle Ivan

Cord Gray could hit.  In the 2004 AAAA championship game, he hit Daniel Stegall with a spear so vicious, that we thought for awhile that Stegall's neck was broken by the way it snapped back.

Antonio Warren was a hitter at both tailback and DB.  While he had a scrawny build that was conducive to speed running, he instead ran defenders over. 

Warren also had a thing for plowing cameramen into the dirt, for some reason.

retiredlion05

Chris Bryant of Searcy, '04 season.  On several occasions I saw him DRILL someone!  I'm talking like, da@n!  One in particular is the WR from Jacksonville.  Chris could have had the int but chose to knock the living heck outta the receiver.  Thought the guy was dead for a few seconds.

CoachBates

I guess my top 5 would be:
1.  Jayson Johnson DT Little Rock Fair
2.  Kolby McKinnon FS Junction City
3.  Wesley Ables LB Hampton
4.  Kevin Payne FS Junction City
5.  Chris Hollensworth LB El Dorado

I've seen a lot of good players since I've been coaching...but these guys really stand out in my mind as guys that loved to strike people.

jordan2456

Quote from: JacksonvilleHawg on January 29, 2006, 12:05:52 am
Anthony "Pacman" Cousette from Jacksonville

Pacman hit harder than anyone I've ever seen in person.  In the 2002 playoffs, I thought I had seen the hardest hit id ever seen in my life when he sacked Landon Leach.  But then on the next play he knocked him out of the game on the same blitz.  I go to UofA now and one of my buddies from Russelville said Leach was spitting up blood after that.

Pirateplaya

Corey McClendon was a hard hitter I've heard from alot of ppl and seen him do it as well. Like a few of these posts have said, everyone would always say that kid never felt pain

dsmith54

CoachJ

For Osceola:  '95 Don Littleton, '02 Chris Littleton, and '05 Lonnie Dabney.  All played safety and would lay some tremendous licks.  Also, I remember De'Angelo Williams stiff arming Chris Littleton straight to the ground.  You have to be a MAN to do that.

urban legend

Marcus Jefferson who played middle linebacker for Pine Bluff from 92-94. He was the No.1 rated linebacker in the country before a guy from Bryant (if I'm not mistaken) undercut him and broke his leg, which virtually ended his career. But it was nuts the way he hit people, and that was typical PB back then. Things have changed somewhat now.

RisonRacingFan

Tyrel Johnson from Rison..now playing for Arkansas State.I look for him to go to the NFL as well.

Texarkana_Piggie

the donelson brothers from texarkana can lay out some hits.  william more than chris.  william was a headhunter.

Hornet31

Cody Williams Knocked one guy out his shoes and helmet when we played Little Rock Hall

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas