• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hazen at Earl 2015 THE YEAR OF THE DOGGS

Started by BIGDOG, December 14, 2014, 07:53:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bleudog

Quote from: HF on December 15, 2014, 11:30:23 pm
Quote from: cav2012 on December 15, 2014, 11:21:41 pm
Quote from: HF on December 15, 2014, 11:02:02 pm
Someone explain to me again, why a small school like Junction City would fudge the numbers to the point they are costing themselves nearly a million dollars in the yearly budget???
Agreed, I still hate jc but in no way are they fudging the numbers. I think there dominance lies in the fact of coaching and being on the higher end of 2a numbers. Hazen if we're lucky average about 45 kids a grade, jc has about 57. The fact of the matter is more kids=better chance at athletes. All it takes is one or two players in 2a to make a difference. Jc has been fortunate enough to have those 1 or 2 come through every year. The fishing hole will dry up soon enough to the rest of 2a's benefit. Please feel free to rip this post apart. No hard feelings

This might be your best post EVER 8)

'ell, I gave young cav a +1.

cav2012

Haha I appreciate, need as much good karma as possible this week

big E

Really don't think theg fudge numbers that's just the most ignorent statement I have ever heard . You should really just come to grips that they are just that much better than the rest of us. Deal with it and get over it just think everytime they sculldrag your team you become a part of history man.

Outloud

Has anybody else noticed that a hazen vs earle thread was hijacked and used for junction city football!!!  But wait, dragon fans didnt do it this time!!!!! Bullpuppy fans mentioned it first. Dragons just defended themselves!!!!  Bada$$ football program made them boys in notheast ark bring up old bad memories!!!!!!!!LOL!! You boys down south should be ashamed!!!!LOL

Hater

Hazen would have had a lot more players if they got rid of Joe B.(coach b).  And how did he get coach of the year over coach carpenter?? Are they serious! Joe has been at hazen 17 + years with the most talented bunch of boys they should of played in championship game at least 2 or 3 times instead of choking in the playoffs. It took 3 new coaches one season to get to WMS .Joe couldn't do it in 17+ years.

bleudog

December 16, 2014, 09:27:37 pm #55 Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 09:50:12 am by bleudog
Quote from: Outloud on December 16, 2014, 08:32:29 pm
Has anybody else noticed that a hazen vs earle thread was hijacked and used for junction city football!!!  But wait, dragon fans didnt do it this time!!!!! Bullpuppy fans mentioned it first. Dragons just defended themselves!!!!  Bada$$ football program made them boys in notheast ark bring up old bad memories!!!!!!!!LOL!! You boys down south should be ashamed!!!!LOL

What's that they say should be done with sleeping dogs?

It applies to Dragons too.  ;D

Outloud

Boy your hide-behind name fits!!!!(hater!)

cav2012

Outloud

Hater- coach thompson( remember him?) had a bunch of talented kids but he couldnt do anything!!!!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Bodyguard on December 15, 2014, 05:23:18 pm
Shut the Heck up everybody, you just let a town with 756 people in it run off 3 consecutive championships on us, we discussing pennies, this game means nothing.... 756 people, what's really going on?

Wasn't a junction City person that brought J.C up in this thread....but don't let facts get in your way by any  means...

Outloud

I mentioned that yesterday!!! Its them boys in the puppy pound up in ne ark that brought yall in it!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas