• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hot Springs

Started by TROJANS18, January 13, 2019, 09:05:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TROJANS18

I heard they have new players coming. Good ones too. Might see some change down there.

purpleswag

Where are they coming from?

Beaver Fever

Better make sure the person they are living with has custody!

TROJANS18

Quote from: Beaver Fever on January 14, 2019, 06:20:44 am
Better make sure the person they are living with has custody!
what's that supposed to mean. I'm not even going to acknowledge that comment

purpleswag

Quote from: TROJANS18 on January 14, 2019, 06:33:01 am

He was just saying he hopes they are legit transfers and not something shady to win games

Hogman2018

They better get a whole lot of move- ins !!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: TROJANS18 on January 14, 2019, 06:33:01 am
Over react much?

Beaver Fever

Heard they were "shopping around" all the schools in Garland and Hot springs County.  dot your i's and cross your T's on this one.

Beaver Fever

How are the "move ins" doing

TROJANS18

Quote from: Beaver Fever on February 07, 2019, 12:01:41 pm
How are the "move ins" doing
doing good. We got the brewer brothers from lake Hamilton!

Beaver Fever

Dot your I's !!!!!!  Hate for you to have to forfeit any games.

youhavenoidea

Quote from: TROJANS18 on February 20, 2019, 07:30:40 am
Unless they completely moved to the Hot Springs district from Pearcy, wouldn't they have to sit for the 365? And if the were already living in Hot Springs district and school of choice to LH, wouldn't they again need to sit 365?

Beaver Fever

Beaver Fever

mrknowitall

Pretty sure you can always go back to the school that you "choiced" out of.

Beaver Fever

You can if your legal guardian lives in that district  :-X, if not then you have to go to the district she lives in.
One already left second soon to follow

D1_Scout

February 28, 2019, 08:29:56 am #16 Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 08:43:37 am by D1_Scout
He will be able to play. He will not have to sit out for 365 days.  Lake Hamilton has a Sr. Basketball Player on their team now from Hot Springs, who won a State Championship last year with the Lady Trojans.

D1_Scout

February 28, 2019, 08:38:57 am #17 Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 08:41:47 am by D1_Scout
Quote from: TROJANS18 on February 20, 2019, 07:30:40 am
Hot Springs does have one of the Brewer kids and he is going into his Jr. Year. The other Brewer, which is going into his Sr. year has taken his talents to Bryant. As of what I was told.

Beaver Fever

That has nothing to do with the football "transfer".

Eligibility is case by case, I just happen to know a little about this case since the boys were shopped around.  Daddy talks too much!

D1_Scout

February 28, 2019, 03:39:41 pm #19 Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 04:42:49 pm by D1_Scout
Quote from: Beaver Fever on February 28, 2019, 08:51:00 am
That has nothing to do with the football "transfer".

Eligibility is case by case, I just happen to know a little about this case since the boys were shopped around.  Daddy talks too much!
😂😂😂😂. Daddy talks to much. Now that's funny. They'll be eligible.  If not, I don't know why these two coaches would allow these young men to participate in their football program. Beaver Fever I'm not saying your wrong or anything, but there's really no telling what's going on until there's actual conformation.

Beaver Fever

They are eligible in Bryant.

UncleRico

Saw on twitter they just hired an OC from the college ranks.

scrapman

Quote from: Beaver Fever on February 20, 2019, 08:51:46 am
Dot your I's !!!!!!  Hate for you to have to forfeit any games.
Like this rule matters. Look around the state and see how many players transfer and play right away.

AmSycho

Quote from: scrapman on April 19, 2019, 04:56:24 pm
Like this rule matters. Look around the state and see how many players transfer and play right away.

Yahtzee...

youhavenoidea

Quote from: scrapman on April 19, 2019, 04:56:24 pm
Agreed we should do away with the AAA and start a new governing body...AAA is all about making $$$ off the kids and schools while doing next to nothing for the students or schools...They really don't care if schools bend or brake rules, most of these violations that happen are self reported, AAA rarely does anything

scrapman

Quote from: youhavenoidea on April 26, 2019, 12:12:25 pm
Agreed we should do away with the AAA and start a new governing body...AAA is all about making $$$ off the kids and schools while doing next to nothing for the students or schools...They really don't care if schools bend or brake rules, most of these violations that happen are self reported, AAA rarely does anything
I wonder over the past 10 years or so if the AAA has ever done an investigation on a school and handed out a punishment that wasn't self reported first.
Has any school ever been punished??? Played a illegal player??? Recruited???

WTD

Quote from: scrapman on April 26, 2019, 12:22:18 pm
I wonder over the past 10 years or so if the AAA has ever done an investigation on a school and handed out a punishment that wasn't self reported first.

Didn't Earle receive a punishment a couple of years ago for using an ineligible player and had to forfeit their playoff game?

OB11

Quote from: scrapman on April 26, 2019, 12:22:18 pm

The AAA doesn't go out and look for things to investigate. Issues either have to be self-reported, or reported by another AAA member. The AAA only investigates if something is brought up by one of it's members.

youhavenoidea

Quote from: WTD on April 29, 2019, 09:41:09 am
Didn't Earle receive a punishment a couple of years ago for using an ineligible player and had to forfeit their playoff game?
Self reported,  AAA does not investigate anything

youhavenoidea

Quote from: OB11 on April 29, 2019, 09:53:46 am
The AAA doesn't go out and look for things to investigate. Issues either have to be self-reported, or reported by another AAA member. The AAA only investigates if something is brought up by one of it's members.
Numerous coaches have complained about some schools in west Little Rock, and AAA will not investigate, unless you say calling the reported school and asking if they are doing anything wrong investigating....We should request our representatives start an investigation into the practices of the AAA, and see what exactly our AAA is doing with our tax dollars

MDXPHD

Quote from: youhavenoidea on April 29, 2019, 10:31:49 am
Numerous coaches have complained about some schools in west Little Rock, and AAA will not investigate, unless you say calling the reported school and asking if they are doing anything wrong investigating....We should request our representatives start an investigation into the practices of the AAA, and see what exactly our AAA is doing with our tax dollars

Good luck

youhavenoidea

Quote from: MDXPHD on April 29, 2019, 10:48:31 am
Good luck
:) :) :)...I know but somebody needs to cal them out ;) ;)

incogneto

Quote from: youhavenoidea on April 29, 2019, 10:31:49 am
Joe T. Robinson?

youhavenoidea

There are three schools over on that side of town that have had some questions raised about the enrollment of some students. ;) ;) ;)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas