• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Team Camps

Started by BigMan15, June 16, 2015, 10:09:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

Anybody watching any camps that would like to tell us how different teams look

Head Lion

Manila is having a play day today, with Cedar Ridge, Pangburn, Corning & Riverside both jr hi & sr hi. I know they leave tomorrow to go play at usually one of the toughest camps around in Dexter, Mo.

bdog32

How did manilla and cedar ridge look? 

BigMan15

I was wondering about Cedar Ridge too. Did they have any players move or quit

Head Lion

Cedar Ridge looked in midseason for. Going to be a fundalmentally strong team with a great player. Lions good in spurts in 17 pt win over Riverside, lost by 6 to a pretty good EPC. We did play today without 6"2 post Jake Helton, who has a broke foot. 6'3"transfer from Osceola showed some potential. Jr hi is loaded, had 2 starters out & just totally destroyed in their wins. 9th grader Birmingham& Lopez, transfer from BIC are going to be hard for Jr hi teams to handle, with 4-5 other tangy 5'11-6"1" players, Better get the Lions this year, after that the next 5-7 years should be nice for the Black & Gold Nation.

bdog32

How did the players around reaves and Crabtree look since they lost a few transfers?  I saw them play a couple times this year and those 2 did a majority of the scoring.  Just wondering if they had any help.

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

Quote from: Head Lion on June 16, 2015, 10:40:38 pm
Cedar Ridge looked in midseason for. Going to be a fundalmentally strong team with a great player. Lions good in spurts in 17 pt win over Riverside, lost by 6 to a pretty good EPC. We did play today without 6"2 post Jake Helton, who has a broke foot. 6'3"transfer from Osceola showed some potential. Jr hi is loaded, had 2 starters out & just totally destroyed in their wins. 9th grader Birmingham& Lopez, transfer from BIC are going to be hard for Jr hi teams to handle, with 4-5 other tangy 5'11-6"1" players, Better get the Lions this year, after that the next 5-7 years should be nice for the Black & Gold Nation.

I was afraid Lopez was going to transfer out. I saw alot of talk going on at the JR high baseball games.  o well he is a great player baseball & basketball. good luck to him.    we have had our share of tranfers in the past & PRESENT lol!!

#EagleStrong

I saw a few 4 and 1-W teams. Paris and Charleston both looked a bit shaky but showed glimpses of being really good. Paris was shorthanded and Charleston didn't have their supposed transfers in yet. Cedarville has a transfer from Alma. They look better, but still a ways to go. Lavaca took it on the chin in the game I saw, they're adjusting to life after Headley. Good young talent though. Greenland looks like a sleeper in the 1-W. Could be between them at West Fork there.

As far as individual players, Fenner and Ward looked great for Charleston, and Hampton looked much improved for Paris.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas