• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jonesboro @ WM

Started by ricepig, October 08, 2018, 08:17:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

I've only watched the Cane's twice this year, so I really don't know what to think about this year's team. I suspect it'll be a good game, Jonesboro ran the ball and the clock against PB last week, and took advantage of several turnovers. I figure the soph QB will have to have another good game to get a win at WM

ClutchFactor62

I expect a good game. But I think West Memphis wins a close one.

Mr_Deb

I got the Debs by two scores... we're still hurting from last year's title game.

The Future

I'll go West Memphis by 7

Topdog1

West Memphis by at least two scores

Ball Hawk

Would love to see the Canes keep it close.

WMWRECKINGCREW

Going to be a good game. WM offense has been better late but its still up and down. Some injuries on both team makes this game very hard to get a read on. I love HS football, lets play Dogg.

Bigfootdogfan

Is this game going to be live streamed ?

Oldbomber

Wow, WM looked pretty dang good against JB, score wasn't really indicative of the play on the field!  Challenge will be for them to stay healthy and keep it up through the end of the season!

Wildcat Football

Looks like top 4 in 6A at this point is Searcy (2), WM (1) in East, and GW/Benton (TBD this Friday) in West.  Top 4 play Thanksgiving week.

Oldbomber

Still some tough games to be played, Searcy has JB,  JB has Searcy & Marion, West Memphis has Pine Bluff, Marion has JB as far as the playoff contenders.  Should be a good game between Searcy & Jonesboro with the winner claiming the higher seed for the playoffs!

Oldbomber

I totally agree with the picks / teams from the South/West, Benton & Greenwood, boy that'll bea be a great game this week!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas