• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayer Request Updated Great news!

Started by Lions84, September 29, 2015, 11:47:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lions84

September 29, 2015, 11:47:11 am Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 01:53:14 pm by Lions84
This Friday Oct 2nd 12 years of Piano Lessons and expenses will be put to the test as my Daughter goes to Howard Payne University to audition for a Piano Scholarship.  It she gets one of the 8 ones offered along with her top 15% class ranking and a 3:75 GPA she will pert near have her college paid for with this and the academic one she earned.
Our family would appreciate your Prayers this Friday. 

Breitontime

Best of luck to your daughter, Lion. That is an awesome opportunity.

beach bum

September 29, 2015, 03:47:15 pm #2 Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 04:40:08 pm by beach bum
Good luck to her and your family.... I hope all the hard work put in and support of everyone around her pays dividends for you guys. That would be a tremendous accomplishment. My dad is extremely gifted musically and also knows how to cook as he was a chef for a huge chunk of his life. I took his abilities to cook but didn't on the musical side. I have grown to have a deep appreciation for people with musical abilities.

Texarkana_Piggie

oh wow!!best of luck to her!!

True Believer

On my prayer list.  She will do great!

Lions84

She a great talented young woman who learned our most valued family trait Work HARD.

Lions84

Praise the Lord she made it.

Breitontime

Texarkana_Piggie

yay!!!!  way to go!  congratulations!

Baitshop

True Believer

God is good!   So happy for her!

Lions84

Yep now we wait 2 weeks for the paperwork.

Lions84

Got the Award Letter Monday it for 14,000 over 4 years now we are waiting on the Academic Award Letter and her official acceptance letter .

Lions84

Got her acceptance letter and an Academic award letter Friday.   She on the way to College next Fall.  We are working on some more scholarships and upping her ACT scores.  Thanks for all of your prayers.

Lions84

She got a nice letter from the College President Monday and He said he was glad to meet her and look forward to her being there in the Fall.

Legend

That is so awesome. Prayer works and hard works pays off. You have done a great job with raising your daughter and best wishes to her in the future.

Lions84

Quote from: Legend on November 12, 2015, 06:33:55 am
That is so awesome. Prayer works and hard works pays off. You have done a great job with raising your daughter and best wishes to her in the future.

Thanks many tears and prayers the past 17 years have led us to this day.

Legend

All those times you wonder if your doing the right thing it all works out in the end

Lions84

Quote from: Legend on November 12, 2015, 01:44:33 pm
All those times you wonder if your doing the right thing it all works out in the end

Amen Like Garth sang Sometimes I thank God for unanswered Prayers.

Legend

Perfect Song. There is a Footprints poem out there that im sure you have seen. It has gotten me through many hard times.

Lions84

Lions84

She still working and I been ordered to contact other schools and request they stop sending her stuff.  I did that since we were off last week for Thanksgiving.  We been flooded with by schools from Calllie to NY State !

Legend

She will be very successfull. Expecially knowing she has great parents backing her and supporting her.

Lions84

Quote from: Legend on December 03, 2015, 05:54:39 am
She will be very successfull. Expecially knowing she has great parents backing her and supporting her.

Thanks we had our moments of doubt if we would ever find answers and be able to get her to adulthood.  It was a trail by fire and We thank the Lord for several earthly angels He sent our way to find the solutions she needed to be successful.

Lions84

Well the numbers are out and she got at 3.75 and ranked 18th  out of 150.

Lions84

She retook the ACT and went up overall 2 points and that got her another 8,000 dollars in Scholarships from the school/

Lions84

She earned another local scholarship so we are only out 3,000 a year for the rest of her College career

Lions84

She is growing up and I am so proud of her. Keeping her grades up and growing as a Piano player.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas