• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

what is going on in the 5aa north?

Started by mossified4, February 15, 2006, 12:37:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mossified4

is every team in the north overrrated or what it seem like its all messed up hector beat episcoplal and turned around and lost to ola. somethings wrong

pointgaurd24

I know that conference is Crazy, Anything is up for grabs in that conference!!

mossified4

but is every team awesome or is every team weak

athletic supporter

Quote from: mossified4 on February 16, 2006, 12:35:58 pm
but is every team awesome or is every team weak

I don't know if I would call them weak, but I wasn't very impressed the other night. I did talk to a guy the other night that had seen the Kirby/ MP game. He told me that he didn't think the 5AA South was very strong either. I guess you guys need to enjoy beating up on each other in regionals because from what I've seen and heard it will be a short stay at state for whichever team makes it.

Sharkey

Quote from: mossified4 on February 15, 2006, 12:37:23 pm
is every team in the north overrrated or what it seem like its all messed up hector beat episcoplal and turned around and lost to ola. somethings wrong

Hector was missing several (6?) of its' key players when it lost to Ola. I nunderstand most were starters.
Plus, ECS has not realized its' potential and,... have you ever played at Hector's Gym?

The top teams appear to be pretty streaky with Good Nights and Bad ones.  It one of these teams is "ON" they can compete with almost anyone.
If they are "OFF", break out the air freshner.

old_school

It is my understanding that none of the players were contributers.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas