• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mods - question re: reporting a post

Started by Chief_Osceola™, November 01, 2017, 12:41:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief_Osceola™

I think I accidentally hit the 'Report to Moderator' on a post in a thread I was scrolling through. I'm not even sure which post may have been reported. Anyway, you can ignore it. That said, my question is, when the link is clicked, does it automatically go for review or is there a function that allows the post in question to have a reason for being reported? I really didn't look; instead I just hit the previous page button. Trying to figure out if it's much ado about nothing.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 01, 2017, 12:41:12 pm
I think I accidentally hit the 'Report to Moderator' on a post in a thread I was scrolling through. I'm not even sure which post may have been reported. Anyway, you can ignore it. That said, my question is, when the link is clicked, does it automatically go for review or is there a function that allows the post in question to have a reason for being reported? I really didn't look; instead I just hit the previous page button. Trying to figure out if it's much ado about nothing.

There's another page you have to fill out as to why it's being reported....

Some on the basketball boards try to use it to post sometimes...

Walter

If you accidently hit report to mod it should take you to a screen asking what is wrong with post. When you fill that screen out and submit is when you have reported. Horsefeatherrs is closer than he thinks. LOL

Chief_Osceola™

Ok thanks y'all. Glad to know I didn't inadvertently report someone.

Brian G

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 01, 2017, 04:52:32 pm
Ok thanks y'all. Glad to know I didn't inadvertently report someone.
I just reported you to myself.

Chief_Osceola™

November 01, 2017, 08:08:18 pm #5 Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 08:11:19 pm by Chief_Osceola™
Quote from: B.G. on November 01, 2017, 06:54:15 pm
I just reported you to myself.

Reported.

For reporting without cause.

J/k.

It was for impersonating QF.

😀

Brian G

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 01, 2017, 08:08:18 pm
Reported.

For reporting without cause.

J/k.