• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pocahontas@BatesvilleSS

Started by bigchief72455, September 07, 2018, 11:47:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Thatoneguy2

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 13, 2018, 02:06:00 pm
how you gonna win the conf when your post plainly states that Green Shrub will lose to Lincoln by 24 and lose to Pea ridge? Do some research little man.

Well pea ridge is in the hole and Lincoln plain sucks so they have no shot. What I meant to say was green forest will overcome and win by 24. Obviously they will beat shiloh and pg they are some of the weakest teams now. Gravette is plainly bad. so green forest will be 1 seed or 2 seed

HeberFan

Quote from: Thatoneguy2 on September 14, 2018, 09:05:38 am

Well pea ridge is in the hole and Lincoln plain sucks so they have no shot. What I meant to say was green forest will overcome and win by 24. Obviously they will beat shiloh and pg they are some of the weakest teams now. Gravette is plainly bad. so green forest will be 1 seed or 2 seed

Thatoneguy2, did you pass English class? I think not.

Thatoneguy2

Quote from: HeberFan on September 14, 2018, 09:03:43 am
The content and grammar of your posts indicate otherwise.

well sorry I am multitasking and writing as fast as I can. just trying to spread the word of green forest going all the way with their 2 stars. 

SouthernerPride

September 14, 2018, 09:08:56 am #103 Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 09:11:01 am by SouthernerPride
Game day!

Southside defense comes alive & shuts down Pokeys pass game.. Then go on to rake up 500 yards of offense in a dominating 38 - 18 win in our first home game of the year.

Take it to the bank boys.

Also, someone from the 4A-1 dropped off a rabid coon on this thread. We need you to please come put this animal back into their cage.

HeberFan

Quote from: Thatoneguy2 on September 14, 2018, 09:07:36 am
well sorry I am multitasking and writing as fast as I can. just trying to spread the word of green forest going all the way with their 2 stars.

Best tact in here is to think more and write less.

HeberFan

Quote from: SouthernerPride on September 14, 2018, 09:08:56 am
Game day!

Southside defense comes alive & shuts down Pokeys pass game.. Then go on to rake up 500 yards of offense in a dominating 38 - 18 win in our first home game of the year.

Such thinking is why banks sometimes to broke. Southside is NEW to winning, while Pokey has been doing it, for decades.

Thatoneguy2

Quote from: HeberFan on September 14, 2018, 09:09:27 am
Best tact in here is to think more and write less.

I have thought long and hard this season. 8-2 will happen no if and or buts

Thatoneguy2

Quote from: HeberFan on September 14, 2018, 09:10:35 am
Such thinking is why banks sometimes to broke. Southside is NEW to winning, while Pokey has been doing it, for decades.

opinions not facts

SUGARTOWN

Thatoneguy2

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 14, 2018, 09:21:21 am

The fact is, you suck as a poster.

Fact is green forest is going to win the 4a-1.

Thatoneguy2

Quote from: ShowerBuddy69 on September 14, 2018, 09:33:21 am
In my personal opinion I think the Pocahontas Redskins will be victorious in tonights game against the Batesville Southerners. The Pocahontas Redskins have many advantages when going against the Southerner's. Main advantage for me atleast is that The Redskins look good in and out of the showers.  :P :o :-*

Opinions not facts

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

Thatoneguy2

Quote from: PokeyRedskinStudentScout on September 14, 2018, 09:35:55 am
spam/trolls everywhere

im not trolling im stating his statement was an opinion not facts.

now let me tell you a fact the redskins are gonna lose.

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

See ya in Little Rock Mr. Green Forest

SouthsideSouthernerDad

Quote from: PokeyRedskinStudentScout on September 14, 2018, 09:35:55 am
spam/trolls everywhere
It is so bad the trolls are trolling the trolls! Lol  ::)

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Thatoneguy2 on September 14, 2018, 09:34:13 am

Fact is green forest is going to win the 4a-1.

Thanks for proving my point.

HeberFan

There are no "facts" a week before conference play even starts. Just bluster.

Thatoneguy2

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 14, 2018, 09:43:51 am

Thanks for proving my point.

just wait we will win are next 8 weeks.

bigchief72455

Quote from: SouthernerPride on September 14, 2018, 09:08:56 am
Game day!

Also, someone from the 4A-1 dropped off a rabid coon on this thread. We need you to please come put this animal back into their cage.
Yep you are so right. Without our starting qb you guys will probably have your way with us.

Redskin2015

Quote from: HeberFan on September 14, 2018, 09:10:35 am
I really like Heber all of the sudden

Thatoneguy2

Quote from: Redskin2015 on September 14, 2018, 10:02:39 am
I really like Heber all of the sudden

Me too he such a great person. even tho I wont get to see him at state were still friends.

HeberFan

Quote from: Thatoneguy2 on September 14, 2018, 10:04:35 am
Me too he such a great person. even tho I wont get to see him at state were still friends.

I go to the state finals most every year. That's where fans from all but two schools per division sit. If you think a season is a failure because your team doesn't make the state finals, get ready to be disappointed most every time.

Redskin2015

Quote from: bigchief72455 on September 14, 2018, 09:48:42 am
Yep you are so right. Without our starting qb you guys will probably have your way with us.
It's just a shame that he went down

bigchief72455

Quote from: Redskin2015 on September 14, 2018, 10:17:07 am
It's just a shame that he went down
Oh well. We should have him back next week for conference season.

Redskin2015

Quote from: bigchief72455 on September 14, 2018, 10:38:17 am
Oh well. We should have him back next week for conference season.
I think we'll compete with out him just haven't seen much passing out of #2 his reads looks solid though

Thatoneguy2

SUGARTOWN

Does Southside still webcast their games?

bigchief72455

Pocahontas will Livestream the game

SUGARTOWN

GMAT

phdefense

I am surprised to see people attending this game. As everyone knows streaming games hurts attendance. With two streams going surely they stadium should look like a ghost town.

/sarcasm off

SouthernerPride

Quote from: phdefense on September 14, 2018, 07:14:13 pm
I am surprised to see people attending this game. As everyone knows streaming games hurts attendance. With two streams going surely they stadium should look like a ghost town.

/sarcasm off
packed house at Stewart Field tonight! Pokey traveled very well too

Coltfan2005

If Pokey doesn't get a consistent QB it will be a long season.

SouthernerPride

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 14, 2018, 07:52:32 pm
If Pokey doesn't get a consistent QB it will be a long season.
the QB they are playing tonight is no slouch. He's very fast, athletic, and has a huge arm. Plus he's only a sophomore if I understand that correctly.

Southerners must keep him and #3 contained for the remainder of the game if we want to win this one.

Coltfan2005

huge arm is fine, except he keeps overthrowing deep receivers

SouthernerPride

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 14, 2018, 08:04:26 pm
huge arm is fine, except he keeps overthrowing deep receivers
he's got this year plus two more to find his touch. Pokey will be fine with him as QB

Coltfan2005

Pokey has a qb who threw for 1000 and rushed for 1000 last year

JessieP

Posters need to be more specific with their post. When they talk about Pokey's high powered passing game they need to be clear. An example would be "Pokey has a deadly accurate passer, he almost always connects...with the defensive backs". SS has had 6 passes thrown right at them, they dropped 3. I have just been checking in online so I haven't seen the entire game, has Pokey completed a pass yet?

SouthernerPride

Quote from: JessieP on September 14, 2018, 08:54:01 pm
Posters need to be more specific with their post. When they talk about Pokey's high powered passing game they need to be clear. An example would be "Pokey has a deadly accurate passer, he almost always connects...with the defensive backs". SS has had 6 passes thrown right at them, they dropped 3. I have just been checking in online so I haven't seen the entire game, has Pokey completed a pass yet?
dropped three, caught two, almost returned one for a TD.

SouthernerPride

Another INT by a SS defensive lineman on a tipped ball with 1:28 left in the game will seal a Southerner victory!

Southside 28
Pokey 8

Chuckitdeep

SS did a great job limiting #3 tonight. Only a few bug plays none for TD. Definitely need to work DBs on not letting people get behind them. QB for Pokey overthrew at least three guys who would have strolled into endzone. Penalties definitely hurt SS tonight as well. They might have scored another 14 or so points if not for a lot of holding penalties and a few unsportsmanlike calls as well. You know coach Simpson will not be happy when he looks at that film.

Chuckitdeep

Anyone know how Green Forest did tonight? Haven't heard from our troller in a while so I'm guessing not well.

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

I just wanna say thanks for the hospitality and for having a well-mannered team. Yes they did act up a couple times but I could tell they weren't taught that way. Hopefully we'll see yall back again and good luck

Chuckitdeep

Quote from: PokeyRedskinStudentScout on September 14, 2018, 10:00:47 pm
I just wanna say thanks for the hospitality and for having a well-mannered team. Yes they did act up a couple times but I could tell they weren't taught that way. Hopefully we'll see yall back again and good luck

That is the highest form of praise to hear from another team that kind of compliment! Thank you and good luck to y'all the rest of the season!

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Chuckitdeep on September 14, 2018, 09:50:52 pm
Anyone know how Green Forest did tonight? Haven't heard from our troller in a while so I'm guessing not well.

Gamed called due to hurricane Florence.

Coltfan2005

oh Lord, looks like Green Forest won tonight. Get ready.

bigchief72455

Great atmosphere at SS. Liked the jumbo Tron screen. Nice people. Good football team. They definitely showed us the areas we need to work on.

Coltfan2005

Pokey offense looked really ugly tonight.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas