• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A Boys Top Ten?

Started by faith, April 06, 2016, 01:18:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

faith

Who's in the top ten for the 4A boys?

Jack1990

According to Maxpreps -

1   Warren
2   Prairie Grove
3   Hamburg
4   Berryville
5   Dardanelle
6   Monticello
7   Robinson
8   Central Arkansas Christian
9   Mena
10   Cossatot River

mijally

That's not the rankings I see from MaxPreps this year for 4a. Some schools don't have enough games to be ranked yet.

mijally

That is the Class 4a overall standings. You have to sign up to see the rankings.

Jack1990

April 06, 2016, 04:46:17 pm #4 Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 04:53:25 pm by Jack1990
Was all I could find.  Copied and pasted from them. Maybe I misunderstood what was wanted.

Jack1990

Also copy and pasted from Maxpreps "2016 AR 4A HIGH SCHOOL SOCCER (SPRING) RANKINGS"
Rankings updated: Tuesday & Friday, Last update: 4/5/2016, Minimum Games Played: 6
Learn more about the rankings

1   Dardanelle
2   Mena   
3   Robinson (Little Rock)
4   Monticello
5   Malvern
6   Star City
7   Jacksonville Lighthouse (Jacksonville)
8   Green Forest
9   Southside (Batesville)
10   Heber Springs

beach bum

April 06, 2016, 09:27:44 pm #6 Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 09:29:41 pm by beach bum
I'd like to see Prairie Grove make a good step forward and win one game at state. From people that have seen some games and know the level of high school soccer in Arkansas better than I....... is that a possibility this season? Also, who is hosting 4A state? The last time I saw the AAA website it said no one had bid!

chaoslord

April 07, 2016, 07:42:17 am #7 Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 07:44:03 am by chaoslord
Quote from: beach bum on April 06, 2016, 09:27:44 pm
I'd like to see Prairie Grove make a good step forward and win one game at state. From people that have seen some games and know the level of high school soccer in Arkansas better than I....... is that a possibility this season? Also, who is hosting 4A state? The last time I saw the AAA website it said no one had bid!

We were told at the ref meeting that the 4A tournament would be held in Harrison. From the discussion in the State Tournament Bid discussion thread it sounds like Bergman is going to be the school to act as host, but I never saw anything official on it.

EDIT: Actually yeah, AAA has a thing up here that confirms Bergman will host at Harrison Parks.

beach bum

Quote from: chaoslord on April 07, 2016, 07:42:17 am
We were told at the ref meeting that the 4A tournament would be held in Harrison. From the discussion in the State Tournament Bid discussion thread it sounds like Bergman is going to be the school to act as host, but I never saw anything official on it.

EDIT: Actually yeah, AAA has a thing up here that confirms Bergman will host at Harrison Parks.

Thank you very much... can't go wrong there!

SportsDad

Quote from: Jack1990 on April 06, 2016, 04:57:12 pm
Also copy and pasted from Maxpreps "2016 AR 4A HIGH SCHOOL SOCCER (SPRING) RANKINGS"
Rankings updated: Tuesday & Friday, Last update: 4/5/2016, Minimum Games Played: 6
Learn more about the rankings

1   Dardanelle
2   Mena   
3   Robinson (Little Rock)
4   Monticello
5   Malvern
6   Star City
7   Jacksonville Lighthouse (Jacksonville)
8   Green Forest
9   Southside (Batesville)
10   Heber Springs

Warren is 8-1 as of 4/4...with a solid victory over Dardanelle... mercy ruled Malvern and Star City...yet is not in these rankings... hmmmm...

Jack1990

Quote from: SportsDad on April 08, 2016, 12:18:45 pm
Warren is 8-1 as of 4/4...with a solid victory over Dardanelle... mercy ruled Malvern and Star City...yet is not in these rankings... hmmmm...
Yeah...I thought the same thing.  Just posted the rankings from Maxpreps that some apparently couldn't find. 

SportsDad

Quote from: Jack1990 on April 08, 2016, 12:20:34 pm
Yeah...I thought the same thing.  Just posted the rankings from Maxpreps that some apparently couldn't find.

JACKS play at Hot Springs tonight in a great non-conference match... should be an exciting game!!!

mijally

Quote from: Jack1990 on April 08, 2016, 12:20:34 pm
That was because their game scores from the El Dorado tournament have not been entered on their MaxPreps schedule so they are not being counted.

mijally

So their win over Dequeen and their loss to Hope aren't being considered toward their ranking score.

MDXPHD

I wish somebody could update the Warren/Hot Springs game periodically. Any takers?

AirWarren

Quote from: MDXPHD on April 08, 2016, 03:37:07 pm
I wish somebody could update the Warren/Hot Springs game periodically. Any takers?

I second that.

Jack1990

Warren VB - 3
Hot Springs VB - 2
FINAL

SportsDad

Sorry for the lack of updates... The game was so good, I didnt have time to post an update.
Warren used their speed and ball control to beat the more physical Trojans.
While the player from HS is very good, the best player on the field wore orange and black tonight!

AirWarren

Quote from: SportsDad on April 08, 2016, 08:56:17 pm
Sorry for the lack of updates... The game was so good, I didnt have time to post an update.
Warren used their speed and ball control to beat the more physical Trojans.
While the player from HS is very good, the best player on the field wore orange and black tonight!

The sophomore?

SportsDad

Yes...
In my opinion of course....

AirWarren

Gotta be the lead favorite to bring home a state title in 4a boys soccer this year in my opinion.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas