• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A Boys Soccer

Started by Galan, April 01, 2016, 01:25:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Galan

What's going on in the 4A boys conf? Teams to watch and teams not to worry about?

beeroe

From what I see Dardanelle and Prairie Grove look to be pretty good. Every one else in the 41A seems to be all over the place.

beach bum

Quote from: beeroe on April 01, 2016, 05:08:28 pm
From what I see Dardanelle and Prairie Grove look to be pretty good. Every one else in the 41A seems to be all over the place.

Glad to see Prairie Grove is doing so well this quickly as a program....

Galan

I thought prarie grove was already in the conference, last year they were a conference game

chandler

This is PG's second year playing a varsity schedule. We weren't looking so great last night though. We barely squeaked by Green Forest. If not for an offside penalty, GF would have tied it up with about 20 seconds left.

chandler

Also, Berryville is looking consistently good in the 4A-1 Conference.

Galan

Green Forest I feel like is getting worse by the years, they just can't find their rhythm anymore

striker20

So how about Subiaco? How are they looking this year?

Galan

You never know until you play them. They have basically new team hand picked every year, I think it's ridiculous. They should be removed from public school conference, not just in soccer but in every sport.

The Coach

Quote from: Galan on April 03, 2016, 08:20:55 am
You never know until you play them. They have basically new team hand picked every year, I think it's ridiculous. They should be removed from public school conference, not just in soccer but in every sport.

Def not hand picked. That's just a ridiculous statement.

AirWarren

Subiaco is not an athletic school. I've never heard of them winning anything.

The Coach

Quote from: AirWarren on April 03, 2016, 09:47:33 am
Subiaco is not an athletic school. I've never heard of them winning anything.

Basketball and Soccer are by far the 2 best sports but, even then it's not like they're that dominate!!

beach bum

Another one of you people  8)

Galan

It's not fair that they get luxuries that everyone else can't have

AirWarren

Quote from: Galan on April 05, 2016, 12:56:39 pm

Life's not fair. Better learn to deal with it.

beach bum

Quote from: AirWarren on April 05, 2016, 12:59:23 pm
Life's not fair. Better learn to deal with it.

I am just laughing cause he is complaining about Subiaco.... yes Subiaco? And these people are popping up everywhere acting like private school kids have different DNA or something.

AirWarren

Quote from: Galan on April 05, 2016, 12:56:39 pm

What luxuries?
Quote from: beach bum on April 05, 2016, 01:06:54 pm
I am just laughing cause he is complaining about Subiaco.... yes Subiaco? And these people are popping up everywhere acting like private school kids have different DNA or something.

It's kind of embarrassing.

MDXPHD

Quote from: beach bum on April 05, 2016, 01:06:54 pm

Just private schools and Warren.

AirWarren

The new sign going into Warren....

"Warren, Arkansas: We are even great at soccer"

Galan

That's great! I think those signs always make a town look better!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas