• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Berryville Bobcats

Started by fearlessgoon, March 30, 2016, 08:13:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fearlessgoon

Danville was said to be a powerhouse this year in 4A however Berryville stepped it up. Berryville Boys beat Danville 6-2. Looks like Berryville will be a team to watch afterall.

The Coach

Danville also lost a bunch off last years team.

Galan

Why did they call them a powerhouse then?

Hugo Sanchez

Because they were state runner up last year with LAST YEAR'S team. New year, new team. Fact is Danville lost about 7-8 really solid players from last years team so they are rebuilding. But I have no doubt that oliver and crew from Berryville are going to be VERY competitive this year.

Galan

I've heard about Oliver is he as good as the word says he is??

MDXPHD

I feel like this is an every year thing.

Galan

What is an every year thing?

MDXPHD

Randon new Berryville accounts posting about how good they are the current season.

Galan

The other forum talking about the powerhouses was the only thing I was questioning.

The Coach

Quote from: Galan on March 30, 2016, 09:59:56 am
I've heard about Oliver is he as good as the word says he is??

He's easily one of the best players in 4A

striker20

I agree Danville is in a rebuilding year if compared to last year and since they started their soccer program. This game Danville simply was not able to score in at least three or four clear one v one opportunities they had vs goalie (including one hit post from long shot and a penalty). The big difference was that Berryville looked pretty solid controlling the ball and scored thanks to danville's contribution of at least 3 rookie mistakes starting the first and second halfs. Berryville is indeed a team to watch this season. They have pretty strong, fast, and tall players with some skills including a pretty good goalie. It was a good game for Berryville, except for there were no "ball-boys" which cut a lot of time and flow of the game the whole time.

We will see Danville reemerges as the season continues.

Galan

Danville has a lot of talent in their "rebuilt" I think that they will have a very good rest of the season, they are very quick and know what they are doing. Danville looks like a team to watch as well they shouldn't be underestimated.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas