• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A Dark Horses

Started by TheGoalkeeper13, February 23, 2016, 12:06:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGoalkeeper13

I know that 4A powerhouses such as Dardanelle, Danville, CAC, and Warren will do great this year but who may surprise a few people in 4A this year? Maybe even make a shock run in the state tournament.  ;)

Hugo Sanchez

Buck183

Hugo Sanchez

yes they did. And i put them down not because of their overall skill(while they do have some) but because of their physicality and the fact that they are so BIG! they had few if any players under 6'0 last year. they were tough

Buck183

Quote from: Hugo Sanchez on February 25, 2016, 07:15:38 am
yes they did. And i put them down not because of their overall skill(while they do have some) but because of their physicality and the fact that they are so BIG! they had few if any players under 6'0 last year. they were tough

That's awesome.  I'd like to see them play. 

How did they do last year?

Hugo Sanchez

since when did Dardanelle, danville, and Warren become powerhouses?

LighthouseSoccer

Jacksonville Lighthouse had their first game last night against a strong Jacksonville team (This is the North Pulaski/Jacksonville High School united team).  They finished in a 0-0 draw.  I think this is a 4-A team that could surprise some people.

SportsDad

Quote from: Hugo Sanchez on March 03, 2016, 07:54:47 am

Since they were all dominant in the State Tourney last year. Those three teams along with CAC were head and shoulders above the rest of the 4A at the tourney last year... all return most of their starters and should compete for the title again this year. Warren beat Dardanelle last night 4-2 and will play Danville in a make up game sometime the next few weeks.

AirWarren

Quote from: Hugo Sanchez on March 03, 2016, 07:54:47 am

This is Warren's 5th year as a program. And has been right there with the "top" programs in 4a. It's safe to say, they are close if not a powerhouse in 4a soccer.

chandler

Quote from: Buck183 on February 25, 2016, 09:16:44 pm
That's awesome.  I'd like to see them play. 

How did they do last year?

We were 6-5 in conference last year, missed the playoffs.

fearlessgoon

Berryville should be a team to watch this year.

TNT_15

Baptist prep may surprise some people.

Galan

What about Gentry boys?

big slop

Galan

Are they not good this year?

big slop

No. There is just not a lot of interest in boys soccer there. I think they only have 14

Galan

They were looking really good last year, I also heard that their starting goalie broke his leg!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas