• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Season Begins This Week! Post Your Team's Benefit Games/Results Here!

Started by VHSCoach2, February 22, 2016, 01:28:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

VHSCoach2

Title is pretty self-explanatory.  Good luck to all this season!

FutbolPhan

Conway High School Benefit Jamboree
Monday, February 22, 2016

Girls
4:30 Conway vs. Dardanelle
5:00 Dardanelle vs. Valley View
5:30 Conway vs. Valley View

Boys
6:30 Conway vs. Valley View
7:00 Valley View vs. Dardanelle
7:30 Conway vs. Dardanelle

VHSCoach2

A Benefit Jamboree? That sounds interesting! Please post the results if you get them!

big slop

Girls: Conway 2 Dardanelle 0
         valley view 3 Dardanelle 0

Boys: Dardanelle 1 VV 0
          Dardanelle 0 Conway 0

FutbolPhan

Can't personally confirm:

Girls
Conway 1 - Valley View 0

Boys
Conway 1 - Valley View 0

FutbolPhan

Conway High School Benefit Jamboree
Monday, February 22, 2016

Girls
Conway 2 - 0 Dardanelle
Dardanelle 0 - 3 Valley View
Conway 1 - 0 Valley View

Boys
Conway 1 - 0 Valley View
Valley View 0 - 1 Dardanelle
Conway 0 - 0 Dardanelle

VHSCoach2

Heber Springs at Vilonia, 2/25:

Vilonia VG 2, Heber Springs VG 1

Vilonia VB 3, Heber Springs VB 0

6aSoccer

Jonesboro 1 Searcy 0
Russellville 3 Jonesboro 1
Got to cold to stay for the Searcy v Russellville game

TheGoalkeeper13

VHSCoach2

Hot Springs at Cabot, 2/25:

Hot Springs VB 3, Cabot VB 0

Cabot VG 12, Hot Springs VG 0

Rogers-Heritage at Harrison, 2/25:

Harrison VG 3, Rogers-Heritage VG 0

VHSCoach2

VHSCoach2

Sylvan Hills VG 6, Morrilton VG 0

Sylvan Hills VB 2, Morrilton VB 2

6aSoccer

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on February 26, 2016, 12:40:05 pm
To add to this...

Mountain Home VG 1-1 Beebe VG

is Beebe good this year? I would have thought Mountain Home, as dominant as they have been for the most part, would have scored a lot more than 1 goal.. The boys score surprises me too.. Mountain Home Boys couldn't score more than 4 on them? Again, is Beebe that good this year or was mountain home just not playing most of their starters? Shortened game?

VHSCoach2

Quote from: 6aSoccer on February 26, 2016, 01:20:18 pm
is Beebe good this year? I would have thought Mountain Home, as dominant as they have been for the most part, would have scored a lot more than 1 goal.. The boys score surprises me too.. Mountain Home Boys couldn't score more than 4 on them? Again, is Beebe that good this year or was mountain home just not playing most of their starters? Shortened game?

I have no insight to answer that.  I just saw the score on MaxPreps. I do know in our benefit games last evening, the referees came to us before us and said, "Running clock since this is a benefit, only stopping it for injuries."  Luckily, no injuries so we had two running clocks in the benefit games last night.  Perhaps something similar was done in the Mountain Home/Beebe games.

onewildrice

Buck183

Siloam vs Harbor benefit scores.

VG
Siloam 0 Harbor  0

VB
Siloam  2 Harbor.  4

Buck183

Quote from: 6aSoccer on February 26, 2016, 01:20:18 pm

I watched Mt Home play in the semi final game last year in the playoffs. While I admit they were good enough to get that far, you have to rememeber they allowed 5 goals in less than 20 minutes during the second half.  I saw some obvious weakness there. 

Buck

Lionheart88

DeQueen @ Sheridan:

VG: Sheridan 2-0 DeQueen
VB: DeQueen 8-0 Sheridan

WillC

Quote from: onewildrice on February 26, 2016, 09:15:07 pm
FS Southside VG 7
Van Buren 1

FS Southside VB 3
Van Buren 0

It seems that the Van Buren boys had some issues finishing.  Stat line had them at nearly 30 shots and three that hit the woodwork.

VHSCoach2

Action from today (non-benefit):

Vilonia VG 6, Jacksonville VG 1

Jacksonville VB 1, Vilonia VB 0

mijally

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on February 27, 2016, 05:52:44 pm
Action from today (non-benefit):

Vilonia VG 6, Jacksonville VG 1

Jacksonville VB 1, Vilonia VB 0
Now that's not a score I'm used to seeing from Jacksonville boys. Looks like the earlier comments about an improved team are true. Good win.

VHSCoach2

Quote from: mijally on February 27, 2016, 09:20:53 pm
Now that's not a score I'm used to seeing from Jacksonville boys. Looks like the earlier comments about an improved team are true. Good win.

Taking absolutely nothing away from Jacksonville because they 100% deserve every bit of praise for a hard-fought victory, as they do have some skilled players and speed where it matters, their goal did come off a PK in the 19th minute. They star player, #17 (I won't say his name here), converted it. Before and after that, it was a pretty back and forth match with neither team really getting a clear breakaway or clean shot on the goal.

That being said, good luck to Jacksonville this season.  They brought some passionate fans with them today, too!

TheGoalkeeper13

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on February 27, 2016, 10:13:44 pm
Taking absolutely nothing away from Jacksonville because they 100% deserve every bit of praise for a hard-fought victory, as they do have some skilled players and speed where it matters, their goal did come off a PK in the 19th minute. They star player, #17 (I won't say his name here), converted it. Before and after that, it was a pretty back and forth match with neither team really getting a clear breakaway or clean shot on the goal.

That being said, good luck to Jacksonville this season.  They brought some passionate fans with them today, too!

If you thought that was a good game VHSCoach, you should go to their next game when they play Lighthouse in the Jacksonville Derby.
Wednesday, March 2nd
VB- 7 PM
Jan Crow Stadium, Jacksonville High School

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas