• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If you are coming to the Bentonville at Fayetteville game tonight

Started by Brian G, February 27, 2015, 09:04:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Be there as early as you can.  5:30 might not be good enough.  JV games start at 4:30 and you can get in by 4:00.  VG at 6:00 and VB at 7:30.

Parking is awful.  Just concede that point and park on the north side near the FHS football and baseball fields and walk.

There is a new entrance on the north side that will bring you in on top and avoid the need to circle around the south side.

Have fun!  Come see me.

Marblehog

DerekOxford

I will be there. I think Fayetteville wins another close one.

Marblehog

Well my kid got sick at school, can't make it.  Is there somewhere I can watch online?

ricepig

fbisgreat

Brian G

Monday night. Not a good scenario with state starting Wed, but so be it.

DerekOxford

Razorback Red

I'm trying to think positive here for the Tigers.  The move to Monday might work out well, not having to wait a full week to play a game in state. 

Marblehog

Hoping to watch Monk but can't make it til Friday or Saturday.  Y'all think they will play on either of those days?

Razorback Red

Quote from: Marblehog on February 27, 2015, 10:54:49 pm
Hoping to watch Monk but can't make it til Friday or Saturday.  Y'all think they will play on either of those days?

Bentonville's first game is Thurs at 5:30pm.  Win that one and play Sat at 1:30pm. 

Razorback Red

I wasn't going to be able to make it on Friday night, but now I'll be there tomorrow night.  What kind of a crowd do you guys expect on a Mon night.

I hope at least 2k still shows up. 

Marblehog

Quote from: Razorback Red on February 27, 2015, 11:18:00 pm

Bentonville's first game is Thurs at 5:30pm.  Win that one and play Sat at 1:30pm.
crap.  I was coming up to watch hogs at 1

Razorback Red

Quote from: Marblehog on March 01, 2015, 01:28:29 pm
Quote from: Razorback Red on February 27, 2015, 11:18:00 pm

crap.  I was coming up to watch hogs at 1

There will be a very good game Fri night at 8:30pm, with NLR playing the winner of Conway vs NS/Fville/HB.  I would think the West team will advance here and any of those 3 teams could give NLR a very tough game. 

Brian G

FHS expecting a good crowd. No other local high school games should bring in people who normally don't go to FHS/BHS games.  It's their chance to see MM.

RIght now the plan is just VG at 6:00 and VB at 7:30.  Small chance of JVG game at 4:30.

I know most people plan to be there by 5:30.  Concessions open at 4:30.

Try the Pulled Pork Nachos.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas