• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NLR @ Cabot Friday, Jan. 9th

Started by Cabotred, January 07, 2015, 10:23:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cabotred

I hate we play NLR the 1st conference game in both football and basketball.

This game hasn't been close in the past couple of year.  Both teams normally start off slow and at half it is close, then the Wildcats turn in up and it is over before the 4th quarter starts.  I can only hope will have a great night and NLR over looks us, or they come out and get in big foul trouble the 1st half and their starters are on bench for most of game. Just like football we will try to slow it down and keep score low, so we might have chance at end.

Th panthers have been playing good ball lately but NLR is in differnt league. I can't predict against Panthers so I say 49-47, Cabot with a three point buzzer beater for the win.

Mack are you coming to game?

think

A lot will be determined by how well Cabot takes care of the basketball. I was impressed by Cabot's PG the time I saw them play but NLR will most likely put the best defender in the state on him in Allen. I do think that Cabot can do some damage if they can get the ball inside. Missing Rowe may be too much though.

MarionBlueDevil

Not a bad game. I think Cabot will be pretty good this year. Will keep an eye on this one.

Cabotred

January 09, 2015, 10:05:54 pm #3 Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 10:28:33 pm by Cabotred
NLR won handily.  Not exactly sure what final score was but something like 69-46. 

I was real impressed with NLR.  Allen and crew are good as billed. They played well as team, moved the ball crisply and gave our ball handlers fits.  if they continue to play the way they did tonight, they will be hard to beat by anybody in state.

Cabotred

Cabotred

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas