• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Riverside vs. Kipp Delta

Started by xadboy, February 26, 2017, 03:12:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

xadboy

BannerMountainMan

TheTruth2010

RedWolf275

BigMan15

Head Lion

I don't guess KF is reffing today????

RedWolf275

Manila loves to whine from the coach down

Head Lion

Now we didn't whine much at all the other night, especially considering THE GIFT 3 points. Good job Rebels.

Head Lion

And no coach whines as well as my friend, Buster!

Rebelfan77

Quote from: Head Lion on February 28, 2017, 04:38:07 pm
Now we didn't whine much at all the other night, especially considering THE GIFT 3 points. Good job Rebels.

Have you not seen the video that is floating around Facebook? No gift there! Clearly before the buzzer! Come on HL your better than that!

Head Lion

Quote from: Rebelfan77 on February 28, 2017, 05:18:25 pm
Have you not seen the video that is floating around Facebook? No gift there! Clearly before the buzzer! Come on HL your better than that!
Mine must have been doctored then or I am losing my mind, its all good tho.

biglion1985

Have you not seen the still shot picture that's on there also showing the clock at zero and the ball still in his hand

RedWolf275

Can't expect ref to be perfect as close as that was. Pretty petty thing to whine about.
I've heard Stone had to have his jersey seen up after that came from all the grabbing and holding.

biglion1985

They was just trying to give him a hug lol

Rebelfan77

Of you want to pull out still shots I am sure I can find plenty of Fouls that weren't called against Manila Friday night. Y'all are worse than Jeckyl and Hyde! One day ita you can't make excuses for losing and the next you were cheated. I have nothing against Manila but come on already!

Head Lion

Quote from: RedWolf275 on February 28, 2017, 06:05:44 pm
Can't expect ref to be perfect as close as that was. Pretty petty thing to whine about.
I've heard Stone had to have his jersey seen up after that came from all the grabbing and holding.
Dont get all defensive, it was close & is over. I watched the game film & KF blew his whistle 28 times during the game, 24 for Riverside & 4 for Manila. But it's still good, we have a basketball PROGRAM, we don't wait for a once in a generation class to come through to compete.

biglion1985

Hey look I am messing with you heck I live in caraway I like I just like to get going now and then and honestly I wish y'all the best of I have said all year bud if we can't win it I hope Riverside does

Rebelfan77

Well congratulations on that program HL.You whined the whole ballgame of o am correct. Sat right behind the bench and chewed the refs ear off all night long. There's some really good people in Manila and I know a bunch of them but your the reason Manila has such a bad reputation for some of the worst fans. I have nothing but respect for your coach and players and always will!

Head Lion

You better stop, you are going to hurt my feelings.

Rebelfan77

Head Lion

All in fun Rebel, think the world of Buster. Love how that team plays the game & they are pretty dang tough. Just chill & enjoy the ride, it's a good one.

Head Lion

If you are at the games, Weather Channel just said storm with possible tornado 20 minutes out, headed that way. Stay safe

NeaBaller21

Playing the ole cliche "Ref" card....gotta love it

RedWolf275

Quote from: Head Lion on February 28, 2017, 03:03:41 pm
I don't guess KF is reffing today????

I assume KF is a ref. Which one was he. I don't know the refs personally like you HL.

NeaBaller21

Head Lion

Y'all know him, I will give ultra kudos to Riverside. They are a great group & Buster has always done it with his own kids. He doesn't recruit, he takes what he has & makes them play super hard & that is very admirable into today's world. I was just having some fun, I would never try to take this teams due respect away from them.

NeaBaller21

By the way I'm not sure the last time Riverside has had a year where they don't "compete"

RedWolf275

Coach Wimberly may whine, but he is a very good coach. His teams play hard.

Head Lion

Agreed they always compete, just like us. Some years better than others. We have been to the 3 Regional Finals in 5 years, pretty decent run & a little talent on the way.

NeaBaller21

Quote from: Head Lion on February 28, 2017, 08:00:51 pm
Agreed they always compete, just like us. Some years better than others. We have been to the 3 Regional Finals in 5 years, pretty decent run & a little talent on the way.
I've said it once and I'll say it again. Manila has a bright future. Brighter than ours for sure perhaps. But I'll say that with Buster coaching, they won't just lay down and not play hard .

Head Lion

February 28, 2017, 08:03:47 pm #30 Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 08:05:30 pm by Head Lion
Truly best of luck & I hope we get 1 more shot at each other. Everyone got their money's worth Saturday night. Ok, I have to get off here & watch my man Trump straighten out the Demwits!

NeaBaller21

BoxNOne

Quote from: Head Lion on February 28, 2017, 08:03:47 pm
Truly best of luck & I hope we get 1 more shot at each other. Everyone got their money's worth Saturday night. Ok, I have to get off here & watch my man Trump straighten out the Demwits!

A big +1

RedWolf275

Manila has a great girls program too!

Head Lion

We are struggling right now, trying to work hard to turn it around. Pretty successful in girls softball.✌🏼

Head Lion

We are struggling right now, trying to work hard to turn it around. Pretty successful in girls softball.✌🏼

Ctucker

What region was riverside in last year or are they real young?

biglion1985

Riverside was in the 2a3 last year with EPC BIC MARKED TREE and yes those pesky EARLE BULLDOGS

Ctucker

Ok so they didn't even make regionals last year.

BoxNOne

Quote from: Ctucker on March 01, 2017, 03:08:35 am
Ok so they didn't even make regionals last year.

Or the year before last, but they did this year!

NeaBaller21

Stone had an off night shooting last night but still managed to score 28 points.

Head Lion

He is a dandy. Love to watch him play, but ready for him to be gooneeeeee!

General Lee

Quote from: Head Lion on February 28, 2017, 06:17:05 pm
Dont get all defensive, it was close & is over. I watched the game film & KF blew his whistle 28 times during the game, 24 for Riverside & 4 for Manila. But it's still good, we have a basketball PROGRAM, we don't wait for a once in a generation class to come through to compete.

How many state titles has Manila won? I'm guessing the same amount as Riverside who has only had a school since '85

NeaBaller21

Quote from: Head Lion on March 01, 2017, 09:23:44 am
He is a dandy. Love to watch him play, but ready for him to be gooneeeeee!
I'm not!! Lol

Head Lion

Quote from: General Lee on March 01, 2017, 09:25:37 am
How many state titles has Manila won? I'm guessing the same amount as Riverside who has only had a school since '85
Manila has won 2 in boys.

General Lee

Well I stand corrected, must be too young to recall those.  Congratulations, what years were they won?
I do know for a fact that Riverside has a lead in the head to head series.

RedWolf275

March 01, 2017, 11:27:40 am #46 Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 11:52:12 am by RedWolf275
Must have been way back in the days of short pants and small courts!

I looked them up
Manila boys 1962
Manila girls 1958

Head Lion

Quote from: General Lee on March 01, 2017, 11:24:12 am
Well I stand corrected, must be too young to recall those.  Congratulations, what years were they won?
I do know for a fact that Riverside has a lead in the head to head series.
They have better run up a big lead in the head to head. I see use making a good dent in that the next 10 years. We have been to the Regional final 3 of last 5 years & 4 of last 7. I think that is at least a decent sign of a competitive program year in and year out??? I would think it would rank up there in top 5 in 3A, this decade?

Head Lion

Quote from: RedWolf275 on March 01, 2017, 11:27:40 am
Must have been way back in the days of short pants and small courts!

I looked them up
Manila boys 1962
Manila girls 1958
You did miss the 68 jr boys state championship.

Head Lion

Quote from: NeaBaller21 on March 01, 2017, 07:20:53 am
Stone had an off night shooting last night but still managed to score 28 points.
Terrible when you have an off night & get 28!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas