• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Razorback Baseball 2019

Started by bulldoghistorian, December 18, 2018, 01:35:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldoghistorian

If you would have told me back in February that we would be back in Omaha this season, that would have been a victory in itself! I am proud of this team and all they accomplished! We WILL win it all under DVH at some point! Don't be surprised if we're back in Omaha again next year! Should be loaded!

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: bulldoghistorian on June 17, 2019, 11:47:59 pm
If you would have told me back in February that we would be back in Omaha this season, that would have been a victory in itself! I am proud of this team and all they accomplished! We WILL win it all under DVH at some point! Don't be surprised if we're back in Omaha again next year! Should be loaded!
My thoughts as well I think we will win it all under DVH to in the near future and yes it's a good possibility we will be back in Omaha next year

beach bum

Thanks again this year for all the posting about the Diamond Hogs.... Good stuff as always from you as always Bulldog! And yes can't complain about finishing top 8 when we were not expected to.

bulldoghistorian

Quote from: beach bum on June 19, 2019, 09:47:51 pm
Thanks again this year for all the posting about the Diamond Hogs.... Good stuff as always from you as always Bulldog! And yes can't complain about finishing top 8 when we were not expected to.
Glad to be able to!
Already looking forward to next year

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas