• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I, Alex Cross

Started by The Snowman, October 14, 2009, 03:15:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Snowman

Does anybody else read james patterson books?  I'm hyped about the new Alex Cross book coming in November.  James went back to the roots and left a co writer out of this one.

True Believer

I have several I have read.   This should be a good one.

Texarkana_Piggie

i have a lot of his novels....all the alex cross ones.  and most of the non-series ones.  i don't care for the women's murder club books and i didn't read the max. ride series.  but....i love love love the alex cross novels.  i can't wait until the new one!

The Snowman

Quote from: Texarkana_Piggie on October 15, 2009, 10:36:34 pm
i have a lot of his novels....all the alex cross ones.  and most of the non-series ones.  i don't care for the women's murder club books and i didn't read the max. ride series.  but....i love love love the alex cross novels.  i can't wait until the new one!
Ive read all the alex cross ones too and all the women's murder club too.  I read the the first two books that started the max series, but then he turned into a kiddie series.  The non-series are the ones i have to catch up on i have step on a crack, swimsuit, and another that i cant remember that are waiting to be read.  Ive got so many that i usually loan them out to people.

Texarkana_Piggie

i can read his books in about 2-3 days depending on how much time i have at night.

warriorsforever

I look forward to very book he writes and have all the Alex Cross books.  I just finished the one that was "written" by Alex Cross.  Really good book. 

The Snowman

Quote from: warriorsforever on October 21, 2009, 07:30:58 pm
I look forward to very book he writes and have all the Alex Cross books.  I just finished the one that was "written" by Alex Cross.  Really good book. 
ive debated on getting that one...probably wait until it comes in paperback

Texarkana_Piggie

new alex cross book out.  can't wait to read it!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas