• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CHUCK NORRIS vs JUNCTION CITY

Started by Clutch-88, November 25, 2008, 02:49:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bleudog

December 05, 2008, 03:01:13 pm #100 Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 09:51:29 pm by bleudog
Quote from: Wilson on December 05, 2008, 02:37:53 pm
The hits just keep on coming dont they bleudog? ;D

Yeah Wilson, with young cuzi there and those other three 'cats with those SEC teams at the front of their FF names (although it looks like there might be some hope for the UGA one), somebody must have posted something to make the "E D" Mafia mad. ;D

jsk

Quote from: AF&B on December 04, 2008, 11:24:09 pm
Once again I say: Whoever think JC can compete in 4,5 and 6A need to be slapped so hard they can't think anymore. Heck I don't think JC could stand a chance in 3A. Didn't Jessieville say the same? Look where they are at.

MAN PLEASE!!! Bigger programs don't make better teams. I believe you would be surprised. I not saying that we would dominate but we would compete. We are not Jessieville!!!

Cuzimon220getsome!

Quote from: jsk on December 06, 2008, 12:45:44 pm
Quote from: AF&B on December 04, 2008, 11:24:09 pmOnce again I say: Whoever think JC can compete in 4,5 and 6A need to be slapped so hard they can't think anymore. Heck I don't think JC could stand a chance in 3A. Didn't Jessieville say the same? Look where they are at.
MAN PLEASE!!! Bigger programs don't make better teams. I believe you would be surprised. I not saying that we would dominate but we would compete. We are not Jessieville!!!

Bigger programs dont always make better teams but if JC is so good get em some comp and stop putting them up against crash test dummies.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

this just in from D.A. SCHOOLS, Chuck Norris just enrolled and will be available too play Sat. night. GOOD LUCK J.C.

Dragon I

^ Not true, I just watched him do a live info-mertial for "The Home Gym."  He was talking to Coach Carpenter at one point asking how do you get a 180 pound kid to Bench Press 390lbs, because that is "Chuckesque."  Also wanted to know how you get a 295lb man child to run a 4.9 40 and BP 390+, because "I thought I was the only person that could accomplish such feats."

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dragon I on December 08, 2008, 09:44:53 am<br />^ Not true, I just watched him do a live info-mertial for "The Home Gym."  He was talking to Coach Carpenter at one point asking how do you get a 180 pound kid to Bench Press 390lbs, because that is "Chuckesque."  Also wanted to know how you get a 295lb man child to run a 4.9 40 and BP 390+, because "I thought I was the only person that could accomplish such feats."<br />
U didnt notice that the info comm. was live from eagle gym,huh?

bearbacker52

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 08, 2008, 09:47:38 am
Quote from: Dragon I on December 08, 2008, 09:44:53 am<br />^ Not true, I just watched him do a live info-mertial for "The Home Gym."  He was talking to Coach Carpenter at one point asking how do you get a 180 pound kid to Bench Press 390lbs, because that is "Chuckesque."  Also wanted to know how you get a 295lb man child to run a 4.9 40 and BP 390+, because "I thought I was the only person that could accomplish such feats."<br />
U didnt notice that the info comm. was live from eagle gym,huh?
Also, in the fine print at the bottom chuck admits that one hundred of him could not whip jc..
been to war memorial and lost been there done that, now frankenstein will know...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

52, the eagles will be there sat. nite but they might lose but u know what they still beat the bears12-7

bear backer

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 08, 2008, 09:35:42 am
this just in from D.A. SCHOOLS, Chuck Norris just enrolled and will be available too play Sat. night. GOOD LUCK J.C.
Boy you are mouthing with the Big Boys now and you will loose here and at Little Rock

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bear backer on December 08, 2008, 09:59:59 am<br />
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 08, 2008, 09:35:42 am<br />this just in from D.A. SCHOOLS, Chuck Norris just enrolled and will be available too play Sat. night. GOOD LUCK J.C.<br />
Boy you are mouthing with the Big Boys now and you will loose here and at Little Rock<br />
its all good b.b. was just tryin too have a little fun but u peeps take it too personal......

bear backer

you will too when yall loose to JC ;D

bearbacker52

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 08, 2008, 10:02:48 am
Quote from: bear backer on December 08, 2008, 09:59:59 am<br />
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 08, 2008, 09:35:42 am<br />this just in from D.A. SCHOOLS, Chuck Norris just enrolled and will be available too play Sat. night. GOOD LUCK J.C.<br />
Boy you are mouthing with the Big Boys now and you will loose here and at Little Rock<br />
its all good b.b. was just tryin too have a little fun but u peeps take it too personal......

hey man, click on your personal messages at the top sent you one

Pick_DA_EAGLES

outlaw39

Chuck Norris' hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

Eddie Goodson

Bump. Some real gems in this thread.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: tdn (Tim) on November 27, 2008, 04:00:00 pm
Quote from: outlaw39 on November 27, 2008, 05:49:33 am

Chuck Norris invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink.

Hate to break it to you, but black isn't a color.  Yeah I know people call it a color, but it isn't.  Black is the absence of color while white is the presence of all colors.  All colors come from light or more properly light waves.  The wavelength of the light wave determines the color you perceive. ROYGBIV is the common acronym for the light spectrum.

Science lesson for the day.
Pure gold.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: Wilson on December 03, 2008, 12:31:04 am
Chuck doesnt break the speed of sound when he sprints........there is a whole new measurement.    Its called the speed of Chuck.   He breaks the Chuck barrier in other words.   And instead of a sonic boom you hear a very loud sound that is a perfect duplication of when one of his cowboy boots kicks a perp in the jaw! ;D ;D ;D
Another jewel.

Wilson

OOOOOOHHHH SNAAAPPPPP    He done went and broke out Chuck early this year!....

Outlaw39 ......where you at?........

This one may be on this thread somewhere already.....but its one of my favorites so I will post it again....

Chuck Norris does not recognize the periodic table of elements........Because Chuck only recognizes the element of surprise!....     ;D

jac12_06

Too many more posts about Chuck Norris and he'll roundhouse kick all of us to the next time we're all talkin about him on here.

Wilson

But if he roundhouse kicks you into the future?.....how would you really know?.....I mean, outside of the dislocated jaw  ;D

jac12_06

He'll come to the future and tell you what he did and then do it again..

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: 4.4-40 on November 25, 2008, 04:06:37 pm
Maybe if the Dragons had any competition, we wouldnt have to bring Chuck into this.
This is high, high quality smack talk. The epicness of this thread is great. I love TDN's disertation on light and dark. Most definitely the most intellectual thread derail in FF history.

JC back-2-back

Read the profile name! Nuff said...  ;D

Eddie Goodson

This is one of my favorite threads in FF history. Enjoyed rereading it.

cuz

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on March 16, 2012, 05:04:25 pm
This is one of my favorite threads in FF history. Enjoyed rereading it.
DITTO, full of everything you need.......... ;)

bleudog

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on November 27, 2008, 09:42:04 am
Chuck is better than advertised, but I see JC in a nail biter.................

Junction City - 35
Chuck Norris - 34

Chuck can't kick extra points very well........... ;D

When Chuck approaches, the ball kicks itself for a PAT.

Dragon I

How did this thread make it to the Hall of Fame?!  It is horrible! Lol!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas