• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NCAA QB Ratings

Started by SandLizard04, October 07, 2007, 12:26:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SandLizard04

1.Sam Bradford, Oklahoma 187.03

2.Graham Harrell, Texas Tech 175.29

3.Tim Tebow, Florida 173.05

4.Dennis Dixon, Oregon 168.99

5.Mike Teel, Rutgers 168.77

6.Colt Brennan, Hawaii 168.21

7.Ben Mauk, Cincy 167.91

8.Brian Brohm, Louisville 167.51

....Boomer  :)

RD™

Boomer is right, that kid is awesome reminds me alot of Tyler Wilson at Greenwood, cool, calm, presence in the pocket

Rizzo

Quote from: RD on October 07, 2007, 12:43:57 pm
Boomer is right, that kid is awesome reminds me alot of Tyler Wilson at Greenwood, cool, calm, presence in the pocket
You should put that the other way around. Wilson reminds you a lot of Bradford.

B&GT

Where is Casey on that list?

Indiana Jones

Quote from: B&GT on October 07, 2007, 02:38:12 pm
Where is Casey on that list?
between 120-140

that includes back ups and  lower division  QBs  :'( :-\

B&GT

Actually I decided to really look instead of just joke about it.

73. Casey Mr. C, Arkansas 120.11

RD™

Quote from: Jarred on October 07, 2007, 01:09:36 pm
Hey you walking STD...when I want your input I'll ask, till then butt the frick out

Rizzo

October 07, 2007, 06:45:22 pm #7 Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 07:04:26 pm by Jarred
Quote from: RD on October 07, 2007, 03:34:53 pm
Hey you walking STD...when I want your input I'll ask, till then butt the frick out
You're a little internet badass eh? Gurantee you don't have the balls to say that to my face.

jbell96

Quote from: Jarred on October 07, 2007, 06:45:22 pm
You're a little internet badass eh? Gurantee you don't have the balls to say that to my face.

Someone forgot to take their midol.

Chief_Osceola™

T-Dub, where did you get these?  I'd like to see the full list.

jbell96

Hey Jarred I have a question for you, how can you be an alumni of Mississippi State when you transferred?

not ray

Seems to me at least 2 people missed their respective doses today.  Some of the responses on this board are just plainly ridiculous.  Example:  " You know I see it this way.  What do you think?"  Response:  "Go to he11 you ignorant fool.  Do you know who I am"?  Same ol' same ol' just a different day. 

not ray

Heck every school I went to send me stuff as alumni.  Thats an easy one.  They had you once so they hope to get money from you again and consider you alumni.

Rizzo

Quote from: FF Chief of Staff of the Air Force JBELL on October 07, 2007, 09:49:17 pm
Hey Jarred I have a question for you, how can you be an alumni of Mississippi State when you transferred?
And you are? You've either added me on Facebook, or looked me up.

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: FF Chief of Staff of the Air Force JBELL on October 07, 2007, 09:49:17 pm
I may be wrong, but I think you only have to attend for a semester or 2 semesters to be considered an alumni of a school. I had a teacher in HS that was considered an Alumni of Ole Miss but he only went there for a year and didn't even graduate from there. He gets tons of stuff from Ole Miss in an Alumni package.

jbell96

Coming to your boyfriend's defense I see.

Rizzo

I really love how you guys hide behind fake names and talk sh*t to people on a message board...I guess you have nothing better to do with your life...flippin losers.

RD™

Quote from: Jarred on October 07, 2007, 10:24:53 pm
I really love how you guys hide behind fake names and talk sh*t to people on a message board...I guess you have nothing better to do with your life...flippin losers.
You wanna talk losers? Go find yourself a Say something about the poster above you thread. You were the biggest post wh0re on that thing.

Rizzo

Quote from: RD on October 07, 2007, 10:37:10 pm
You wanna talk losers? Go find yourself a Say something about the poster above you thread. You were the biggest post idiot on that thing.
That coming from a guy with over 13,000 post...I guess when you have no social life, you can always act like a badass on a message board.

RD™

October 07, 2007, 10:40:34 pm #20 Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 10:42:06 pm by RD
Quote from: Jarred on October 07, 2007, 10:38:27 pm
You wanna talk losers? Go find yourself a Say something about the poster above you thread. You were the biggest post idiot on that thing.
That coming from a guy with over 13,000 post...I guess when you have no social life, you can always act like a badass on a message board.
I can be a badass off of here to son, try me. Your walking STD, wannbe player, suckasss baseball player, ooh look at me the women love me asss don't scare me a bit Junior.

Rizzo

Quote from: RD on October 07, 2007, 10:40:34 pm
Quote from: Jarred on October 07, 2007, 10:38:27 pm
I can be a bad butt off of here to son, try me.
Yeah Yeah, you sound like every other person on here that runs their mouth...I'd be more than happy to try you round X-Mas time.

Quite Frankly

October 07, 2007, 10:43:22 pm #22 Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 07:07:17 pm by Quite Frankly
Jarred, aren't you due for yet another ID?  1500 miles away and it's not far enough.  Did you run out of bandwidth on the other board playing 'gotcha'?

I bet I could make contact off your juco arm.

RD™

Quote from: Quite Frankly on October 07, 2007, 10:43:22 pm
Jarred, aren't you do for yet another ID?  1500 miles away and it's not far enough.  Did you run out of bandwidth on the other board playing 'gotcha'?

More like playing grabasss

Rizzo

Jarred, aren't you do for yet another ID?  1500 miles away and it's not far enough.  Did you run out of bandwidth on the other board playing 'gotcha'?

Only contact that would be made by you, is the ball to your ear hole.

Quite Frankly

It's important to note the number of "i'm outta here" bridge burners that ran to the other board and have 'sleezed' back over here for some real posting only to get themselves right back into the fray.

We need to invent a word for that type of flipfloppingboardhopinghuggingslamingbridgeburningreinstatednewid poster.

Ivan?  you got good vocab skills....invent one.

Quite Frankly

Quote from: Jarred on October 07, 2007, 10:47:54 pm

Only contact that would be made by you, is the ball to your ear hole.

Doubt with your arm that it'd hurt me.  Off to first base and then the next time up I am right back in there.  Are you still on the mound?  Prob not. 

Try again mouth.

RD™

Quote from: Quite Frankly on October 07, 2007, 10:50:17 pm
It's important to note the number of "i'm outta here" bridge burners that ran to the other board and have 'sleezed' back over here for some real posting only to get themselves right back into the fray.

We need to invent a word for that type of flipfloppingboardhopinghuggingslamingbridgeburningreinstatednewid poster.

Ivan?  you got good vocab skills....invent one.
My suggestion: Fagface

AllSmiles

Such hostility.

Does anyone want a hug? They're free! :)

Rizzo

October 07, 2007, 10:57:22 pm #29 Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 11:02:52 pm by Jarred
I really love how all my post are getting deleted, fitting...

Quite Frankly

Quote from: Jarred on October 07, 2007, 10:57:22 pm
I really love how all my post are getting deleted, fitting..."The Mob" at its finest.

As always, an exaggeration.  I got your 'earhole" comment saved for you.  He ll, you can't even handle me.  I have a feeling that you're not just a pitcher.

Rizzo

Quote from: Quite Frankly on October 07, 2007, 10:59:51 pm
I really love how all my post are getting deleted, fitting..."The Mob" at its finest.

As always, an exaggeration.  I got your 'earhole" comment saved for you.  He ll, you can't even handle me.  I have a feeling that you're not just a pitcher.
Handle you? Yet another internet badass?

Quite Frankly

October 07, 2007, 11:06:33 pm #32 Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 11:08:52 pm by Quite Frankly
Nope.  My reference was to your pitching (clears throat) skills that involve the cowardly act of throwing at someone you can't handle.  It's okay.  I expected it. 

Can't say I am Mr. Wannabee.

Isn't it curfew time for you at FloridaTechStateA&M College?  So, how is it on a team of desperate players chasing a dream that your not mature enough to discard?  Hang on to the glory....

BTW have you seen Dana Caldwell down there?

Rizzo

Quote from: Quite Frankly on October 07, 2007, 11:06:33 pm
Nope.  My reference was to your pitching (clears throat) skills that involve the cowardly act of throwing at someone you can't handle.  It's okay.  I expected it. 

Isn't it curfew time for you at FloridaTechStateA&M College?  So, how is it on a team of desperate players chasing a dream that your not mature enough to discard?  Hang on to the glory....

Yeah, us desperate players, who are the preseason fav to win the JUCO World Series...You truly are a moron. As for a person I can't handle, I haven't met one.

n0toriousnrg

wow.  i'm actually enjoying reading QF's posts!! haha.  go on! please  =)

mattp_68

Quote from: Jarred on October 07, 2007, 11:00:41 pm

RD is in the dang military...internet badass? i think not..i think you are just a snot nosed punk who cant pitch..i have a big cousin in iraq who can pitch better than you i guarantee...one of the best in the state through his ENTIRE HS career

Rizzo

Quote from: Marcus Harrison on October 08, 2007, 12:04:03 am
Quote from: Jarred on October 07, 2007, 11:00:41 pm

RD is in the dang military...internet badass? i think not..i think you are just a snot nosed punk who cant pitch..i have a big cousin in iraq who can pitch better than you i guarantee...one of the best in the state through his ENTIRE HS career
One of the best...woohoo...I was rated as the best.

jbell96

Quote from: Jarred on October 07, 2007, 11:32:25 pm

Yeah, us desperate players, who are the preseason fav to win the JUCO World Series...You truly are a moron. As for a person I can't handle, I haven't met one.

QF is a moron? QF didn't transfer from a team that went to the CWS to play JUCO ball.

Rizzo

Quote from: FF Chief of Staff of the Air Force JBELL on October 08, 2007, 12:15:50 am

QF is a moron? QF didn't transfer from a team that went to the CWS to play JUCO ball.
Good for QF. Since that has so much to do with her being a moron. As for leaving State, I don't like school. Juco's the way to go pro sooner.

RD™

Quote from: Jarred on October 08, 2007, 12:17:45 am
Quote from: FF Chief of Staff of the Air Force JBELL on October 08, 2007, 12:15:50 am

Good for QF. Since that has so much to do with her being a moron. As for leaving State, I don't like school. Juco's the way to go pro sooner.
Your noodle arm will never make it to the pros.

Rizzo

You and MLB Scouts seem to think a little differently.

On another note, although I do not like you whatsoever, thank your for the sacrifice you make to defend our freedom. I was unaware that you were in the military until somebody up there said so.

B&GT

Quote from: Jarred on October 08, 2007, 12:26:44 am
You and MLB Scouts seem to think a little differently.

You will never be in the MLB.  If you do go pro, enjoy the minors while they last.

Rizzo

Yeah Yeah, we'll see. I'll be there longer than you, that's for sure.

B&GT

That's an interesting statement since you don't know me.  However, it's a true one, so long as you actually get there.  I don't really think it's so sure you'll be there longer than me in that case.

Rizzo

I'll be there...count on it. And when I make it, I'm going to laugh at people like you.

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: FF Chief of Staff of the Air Force JBELL on October 07, 2007, 10:08:35 pm
Coming to your boyfriend's defense I see.
I was just stating you can be an alumni and not graduate from there. This is between them though.

rsvl_hogfan4

I didn't really want to get in this, but I will defend Jarred on this. He was drafted straight out of high school, and has only gotten better. QF, I don't think you could hit 90+ fast ball.

fastdrop

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 08, 2007, 07:40:50 am
I didn't really want to get in this, but I will defend Jarred on this. He was drafted straight out of high school, and has only gotten better. QF, I don't think you could hit 90+ fast ball.
with her tongue....I bet she could

Quite Frankly

5,000 kids are drafted out of high school alone each year. 

I'm sorry, but that doesn't mean squadoush to me.  The unknown here  to you is whether or not I can swing a bat or if he would even throw me a strike.  Sorry, but playing juco doesn't impress me.  I know many a kid that has been drafted and gone JUCO.

Don't bet against me. 

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: Quite Frankly on October 08, 2007, 01:00:57 pm

5,000 kids are drafted out of high school alone each year. 

I'm sorry, but that doesn't mean squadoush to me.  The unknown here  to you is whether or not I can swing a bat or if he would even throw me a strike.  Sorry, but playing juco doesn't impress me.  I know many a kid that has been drafted and gone JUCO.

Don't but against me. 
You do realize there are a ton of good players that go to JUCO because they can be eligible for the draft earlier than going D1 right? JUCO in baseball is completey different than in other sports. There are a lot of very talented baseball players and teams in JUCO.

I realize there are a ton of kids drafted out of high school, but there aren't a ton of kids that are offered the money Jarred was offered. Also, if a kid is drafted they obviously are looked at to have potential MLB talent.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas