• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A-4 District Tournament

Started by teachers pet, February 08, 2019, 10:45:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

teachers pet

3A-5 still has to play their championship game(which Prep should win) and they're playing a consolation game for 3rd and 4th seed, si until those games are played we wo6know who we're playing. I suspect that Perryville will be playing Prep and Jessieville will be playing Mayflower, not sure about Episcopal and Glen Rose.

1-Adam-12

Just to take care of housekeeping, Lamar won the girls championship over Two Rivers, 37-33 I think it was.

That Booneville defensive performance against Fountain Lake was one of the best I've ever seen.

LRRandy

Quote from: teachers pet on February 15, 2019, 10:16:48 am
3A-5 still has to play their championship game(which Prep should win) and they're playing a consolation game for 3rd and 4th seed, si until those games are played we wo6know who we're playing. I suspect that Perryville will be playing Prep and Jessieville will be playing Mayflower, not sure about Episcopal and Glen Rose.
Boys seeds from 3a-5
1 BP
2 Mayflower
3 Glen Rose
4 Episcopal

Girls
1CAC
2 Harmony Grove
3 Glen Rose
4 Episcopal

teachers pet

Just saw on Twitter, all 8 schools in 3A-4 will be represented at regionals.
Boys
Booneville,Ft.Lake,Jessieville,
Perryville
Girls
Lamar,Two Rivers,Paris,Atkins

teachers pet

If you win your round 1 game in regionals, do you qualify for the state tournament?

LRRandy

Quote from: teachers pet on February 16, 2019, 03:41:49 pm
If you win your round 1 game in regionals, do you qualify for the state tournament?
have to make final four.

teachers pet

One win puts you in the final 4, right?

biglion1985

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas