• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Osceola Seminoles 2018-2019

Started by 501Arkansas, December 08, 2018, 04:36:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

501Arkansas

February 01, 2019, 08:33:03 pm #100 Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 08:57:11 pm by 501Arkansas

501Arkansas

ISU7

Not bad for a person who doesn't post Osceola scores.
Oh they won.🤣🤣

501Arkansas

The 14-3 Seminoles travel to Missouri to face the 7-10 Caruthersville Tigers for their last regular season game. Good luck fellas

Radiotalker

win or lose today, quite a run by this Seminole team. Lost arguably their best player before the season, but this bunch has come together. Great job players and coaches!

501Arkansas

Quote from: Radiotalker on March 02, 2019, 09:51:40 am
win or lose today, quite a run by this Seminole team. Lost arguably their best player before the season, but this bunch has come together. Great job players and coaches!
+1 what a season by these young men and coaches. These kids never doubted themselves and has heart. Conference runner up, district champs, regionals runner up and one win away from the big time game. Wow!! Let's get this win Noles#PROTECTOURHOUSE ##WEALLWEGOT

birddawg1986

The first time that I have seen Osceola in person. Really undersized last night vs VS and even got down 9 or so. They clawed back and won a tuff game. I think VS got wore down with the Osceola pressure. Might be little different vs Ashdown tonight those kids won't be affected by the Osceola press and have some nice size. The Smith kids #21 for Ashdown is a beast down low not sure Osceola will have an answer for him.

501Arkansas

Quote from: birddawg1986 on March 02, 2019, 11:19:34 am
The first time that I have seen Osceola in person. Really undersized last night vs VS and even got down 9 or so. They clawed back and won a tuff game. I think VS got wore down with the Osceola pressure. Might be little different vs Ashdown tonight those kids won't be affected by the Osceola press and have some nice size. The Smith kids #21 for Ashdown is a beast down low not sure Osceola will have an answer for him.
Osceola been hearing that all year. This team and that team won't be affected by the press and we are undersized. Other teams are bigger than us and we won't have a answer. Yeah yeah yeah!!! We are use to it now but, We'll see.

biglion1985

Don't worry about the Noles they always bring I am pulling for them tonight

501Arkansas

Quote from: biglion1985 on March 02, 2019, 04:37:07 pm
Don't worry about the Noles they always bring I am pulling for them tonight
They where making their free throws and we wasn't making our shots. Good game Ashdown good season Seminoles

501Arkansas

Good season Seminoles!!! Now let's work on our free throws please lol Just about the whole team coming back so we'll be just fine

Neabasketballfan17

I thought Scales and several others were Seniors?

501Arkansas

Quote from: Neabasketballfan17 on March 04, 2019, 07:49:01 am
I thought Scales and several others were Seniors?
Scales, miner and spears are seniors. We'll be losing 3 starters that about it. Hopefully we'll have this one kid back who suffered a knee injury during football season who decided to shut down basketball season and will return next season. We still have our undersized big man Greg hooks and pg Dan newson. Have some good jr high kids that's going to step up next season as well

birddawg1986

Osceola provides 32 minutes of HECK. Dudes go non stop. Very good team to be undersized. Plus I believe there best player was dismissed before the season started. Someone from Osceola would have to help out with that

501Arkansas

Quote from: birddawg1986 on March 04, 2019, 08:44:40 pm
Osceola provides 32 minutes of HECK. Dudes go non stop. Very good team to be undersized. Plus I believe there best player was dismissed before the season started. Someone from Osceola would have to help out with that
Yeah our best player was kicked off the team before the season even started. I was surprised we played this well all season without our star guy. But the school board had to do what they had to do. We'll be fine though. Hope for another great run next year and finally get over the hump

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on March 04, 2019, 09:09:41 pm
Yeah our best player was kicked off the team before the season even started. I was surprised we played this well all season without our star guy. But the school board had to do what they had to do. We'll be fine though. Hope for another great run next year and finally get over the hump
I truly believe if #2 M.C. hadn't been dismissed from the team, the Noles win state. Hard to replace a guy that can go for 25+ points on any given night and has unlimited shooting range. Tough break for Osceola.

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on March 06, 2019, 07:24:32 am
I truly believe if #2 M.C. hadn't been dismissed from the team, the Noles win state. Hard to replace a guy that can go for 25+ points on any given night and has unlimited shooting range. Tough break for Osceola.
+1 I agree but hey things happens

teachers pet

If "if and buts" were candy and nuts, we would all have a Merry Christmas. lol

ISU7

Quote from: teachers pet on March 06, 2019, 09:14:32 am
If "if and buts" were candy and nuts, we would all have a Merry Christmas. lol
No I rather have money I have nuts..lol ;D

luxora4life

Quote from: ISU7 on March 06, 2019, 07:24:32 am

That team would have still been to small with him.  And he wouldn't have gotten enough to shot attempts to score 25 point in that offense

501Arkansas

Quote from: luxora4life on March 13, 2019, 10:14:27 pm
That team would have still been to small with him.  And he wouldn't have gotten enough to shot attempts to score 25 point in that offense
Stop it!!! Would've been the best scorer on the team

luxora4life

Quote from: 501Arkansas on March 13, 2019, 11:00:38 pm
Stop it!!! Would've been the best scorer on the team
[/quote

True.  But scoring 25 points on any given night would have been almost impossible in a offense where Everybody (and I mean "everybody) had the green light to jack up 3's pointer would limit his touches.  I watched it happen when he played last year when he was the best scorer on a better team that everybody didn't have the green light to shot at-will.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas