• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Harrison will win the state championship next year

Started by Rick Swines, December 02, 2018, 09:42:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Swines

PA Dad

I love these kind of predictions.  If you're right you're a genius.  If you're wrong it comes back to haunt you.

But I certainly agree that Harrison will be one of the favorites next year.

JacketFan

Quote from: Rick Swines on December 02, 2018, 09:42:32 pm
That is a stone cold lock.
Good possibility, that team is good, but as usual, 5A teams just reload, so there will be many teams in the hunt next year. 

Greyhands

Quote from: Rick Swines on December 02, 2018, 09:42:32 pm
That is a stone cold lock.

I'm a Harrison fan and nothing is a stone cold lock. We should be really good.

But

Not only do you have to be good but you have to have some luck the injury bug can bring a good team down to average in a hurry.

Grond

Harrison has the distinction of scoring more points on Pulaski Academy than any other team in 2018........even more than LRCA.

So, though the "State Championship" statement is bold, it also has some merit.  ;)

Go Postal

Quote from: Grond on December 03, 2018, 11:09:02 am
Harrison has the distinction of scoring more points on Pulaski Academy than any other team in 2018........even more than LRCA.

So, though the "State Championship" statement is bold, it also has some merit.  ;)

STUNNA

they also have the distinction giving up the most to PA this year... They will have a very good shot of winning it all next season though!

incogneto

To this point LRCA did score 56 on them last season.  There may be something to this argument. 

STBruin

Quote from: incogneto on December 04, 2018, 09:40:31 pm
To this point LRCA did score 56 on them last season.  There may be something to this argument.

To that pont... that game got LRCA in the national records too...in giving up the most passing yards in a game and I think most total offense in a game...

the voice

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: Greyhands on December 03, 2018, 09:27:15 am
I'm a Harrison fan and nothing is a stone cold lock. We should be really good.

But

Not only do you have to be good but you have to have some luck the injury bug can bring a good team down to average in a hurry.
That is so true

AT

Honestly I don't think that this prediction is that bold. Harrison will be a top 3 team no doubt and PA getting beat has to have a positive psychological effect on other teams.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: Almatrackster on January 22, 2019, 11:08:33 am
Honestly I don't think that this prediction is that bold. Harrison will be a top 3 team no doubt and PA getting beat has to have a positive psychological effect on other teams.
I think so to Harrison will definitely have a shot to win it all next year

Airedale90

I think Harrison is the front runner and if I had to pick I'd go with the Goblins.  I do feel Morrilton will be pretty solid along with Harrison in the West.  Alma will have a tough year but will have a shot at making the playoffs.  It would be a good rematch for the Goblins to meet PA in the finals.

Airedale90

January 24, 2019, 10:14:00 pm #14 Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 10:15:52 pm by Airedale90
I think Harrison is the front runner and if I had to pick I'd go with the Goblins.  I do feel Morrilton will be pretty solid along with Harrison in the West.  Alma will have a tough year but will have a shot at making the playoffs.  It would be a good rematch for the Goblins to meet PA in the finals.

ISU7

Scoring more points on a team isn't the objective  Outscoring them wins the game. 💯

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas