• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Old Fert Reminiscing with Jessie and Maynard

Started by Overdahill, November 30, 2018, 10:38:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Overdahill

These two need a separate thread; wake up from your naps and post your comments here  ;D

Maynard G Krebs

November 30, 2018, 10:41:56 am #1 Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 10:47:59 am by Maynard G Krebs
Quote from: Overdahill on November 30, 2018, 10:38:17 am
These two need a separate thread; wake up from your naps and post your comments here  ;D

I'll have to discuss with my geriatrician a risk/benefit assessment before I can seriously consider the issue.

Overdahill

I nominate JessieP for the first annual "Pepperidge Farm Remembers" Award

JessieP

November 30, 2018, 12:03:11 pm #3 Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 12:26:49 pm by JessieP
Quote from: Overdahill on November 30, 2018, 11:38:49 am
I nominate JessieP for the first annual "Pepperidge Farm Remembers" Award

I do have an extraordinary memory, incredible recall. The sad part is that strongest area's of recollection tend to be 80's comedy's, classic rock, sports trivia and embarrassing moments when my friends accidentally broke wind, nothing that could benefit me in life. I tend to have average to poor memory in the area of acquired knowledge, passwords, birthday's and anniversaries. 

JacketFan

Quote from: JessieP on November 30, 2018, 12:03:11 pm
I do have an extraordinary memory, incredible recall. The sad part is that strongest area's of recollection tend to be 80's comedy's, classic rock, sports trivia and embarrassing moments when my friends accidentally broke wind, nothing that could benefit me in life. I tend to have average to poor memory in the area of acquired knowledge, passwords, birthday's and anniversaries.
[/b]I have a real bad case of CRS as well, at least that is what I can remember my wife saying, lol.   ;D

sevenof400

Overdahill

Quote from: sevenof400 on December 02, 2018, 10:34:50 am
Won't this thread be a gas.....

seems like Jessie and Maynard are running out of juice......

JessieP

Quote from: Overdahill on December 02, 2018, 10:55:18 am
seems like Jessie and Maynard are running out of juice......

My wife's a liar. I am the same man I was in college. Never mind the fact that my wife was 4 when I was in college but I'm the same man, the fact I was a pitiful little man in college is immaterial.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas