• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEMIFINALS - Mount Ida @ Hazen

Started by hornetfan8, November 23, 2018, 09:56:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dragondad

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 03, 2018, 10:07:28 am
yea I know, got beat by the best player in 2A since k.d., whose coach went on to get in the way of a title. mt ida beat the worst team des arc has had in years.

but I am glad to see you feel the need to comment on everthing I say, your last several post have been to me, I feel honered.  ::)

Jaqwis Dancy was a better athlete than Monta.... you remember him, dont you? :-)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dragondad on December 03, 2018, 04:06:43 pm
Jaqwis Dancy was a better athlete than Monta.... you remember him, dont you? :-)

yes, I do. but that is debatable about being better than Monta. I don't think he was, put monta on any j.c. team and watch him go.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 03, 2018, 04:24:55 pm
yes, I do. but that is debatable about being better than Monta. I don't think he was, put monta on any j.c. team and watch him go.
Dance was better to me

cuz

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on December 03, 2018, 09:46:06 pm
Dance was better to me
Dancy no question, lot better work ethics also......

dragondad

OLionSwag74

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on December 01, 2018, 07:12:22 pm
Did someone say free throws? You spend more time researching me when you could be watching film and preparing your own team 😂😂 Get off me and find a new hobby. I post what I see and I see a team that lacks size and speed. 🤷🏻‍♂️ The only thing they need is a muzzle for the QB. That may help.
Come put a muzzle on him big man. Face the facts you're 40 years old cussing and screaming at 17-18 year old kids. No one is gonna take lip from an obese 40 year old when they're getting beat. Was he in the right saying anything back, no. And he was not approached by the coaches and Refs they were actually congratulating him on his career the only thing the coach said about the fans was "I'm sorry, that's not who we are" kinda sad when your own coach won't back you up isn't it? Saying that congrats Hazen and good luck at the rock!

OLionSwag74

Quote from: scrapdig on December 03, 2018, 02:52:40 pm

You're right Ida wasn't very good why were they even in the semi's to begin with??????????

hornetfan8

Quote from: OLionSwag74 on December 04, 2018, 09:05:34 am
Come put a muzzle on him big man. Face the facts you're 40 years old cussing and screaming at 17-18 year old kids. No one is gonna take lip from an obese 40 year old when they're getting beat. Was he in the right saying anything back, no. And he was not approached by the coaches and Refs they were actually congratulating him on his career the only thing the coach said about the fans was "I'm sorry, that's not who we are" kinda sad when your own coach won't back you up isn't it? Saying that congrats Hazen and good luck at the rock!
One thing I know for sure. Cap isn't 40. And the qb and several other players were yelling at the fans after every touchdown soooo

i40traveler

Hazen's coaches talked specifically about how good of a young man and how respectful the QB from Mt. Ida was.  Said he was the most class act they had seen all year.

Lionsquatch

Anyone else feeling very reminiscent of 2016 Hampton with these Hazen posters? I think so

CaptainSwarm25

December 04, 2018, 12:03:54 pm #360 Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 12:14:34 pm by CaptainSwarm25
I'm nowhere near 40 and prolly a third of your age Grandpa. Also, I never cussed a kid and never will. Even if the young man was congratulated he was STILL CONFRONTED. No matter what was said, he was still confronted. Go read a dictionary this off-season.

i40traveler

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Lionsquatch on December 04, 2018, 11:00:34 am
Anyone else feeling very reminiscent of 2016 Hampton with these Hazen posters? I think so
please swap the "these Hazen posters" to THAT Hazen poster. I thought it was class act for Coach B to chat with the kid after halftime. Jackson and LaGrange are the real deal that just ran into a buzz saw of a defense. the numbers they put up this year speak for itself.

Lionsquatch

Quote from: Old Scrapper on December 04, 2018, 01:06:41 pm
please swap the "these Hazen posters" to THAT Hazen poster. I thought it was class act for Coach B to chat with the kid after halftime. Jackson and LaGrange are the real deal that just ran into a buzz saw of a defense. the numbers they put up this year speak for itself.
I will agree that you and a few others a fine haha sorry to add you in the mix.  But it isn't just "that" poster I'm talking about.  But yes I made sure to say "posters" because I know that the coach was very respectful to go and congratulate the players after the game because he understands how to deal with success contrary to a certain poster or 2 is very similar to some people of Hampton I remember not giving us Lions a chance a couple years ago and look where that got them ;)

Old Scrapper

I understand, I was one of those unruly posters during the Hampton week! 😂😂

scrapdig

THe days for Mt. Ida competing in anything are over.  Move on

SWAT11

Ida Jr high won conference. Both Pee wee teams played for championship. But I guess your right. It's over for us. Need to stop playing football since you said so.

i see someone on here from Hazen stepped off and said something about a kid and now he is still trying to justify it to no avail. Maybe he could look up the definition of FACTS or someone could muzzle him up.

But the Hazen people I met were absolutely terrific. They have a great team. And I'm still pulling for them against class AAA junction like I said we all have them, and one of yalls is on here.

CaptainSwarm25

Move on Swat you're late to the party. Good luck next year.

SWAT11

No little fellow I'll stay right here. Don't get upset because you getting called out. Don't read if if you chose. I'll be right here. And obviously I was not Kate, but right on time.

CaptainSwarm25

Please fix your spelling errors before you come at me. I feel like I'm teaching a third grader. You have fun in this thread I have a state championship game to discuss.

SWAT11

Bless your poor little heart. Can pick on kids but not grown men. Little fellow

Hornet68

If anyone is watching this guys get the popcorn. Swatt vs Cap lets get it on  ;D

Lionsquatch

This should be fun, pass the dr pepper!!

Hornet68

Come on fellas yall are gathering a crowd

CaptainSwarm25

December 04, 2018, 08:59:51 pm #374 Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 09:06:15 pm by CaptainSwarm25
Get what on? This poor little computer nerd is mad because his team got raked 42-0. There's no discussion to be had. This game is over and so is Mt Ida's season. I wish em the best next year and it's a great accomplishment to make it to the semis. So, like I said good luck next year and better luck next time.

ThreadWatcher

Quote from: OLionSwag74 on December 04, 2018, 09:10:37 am
You're right Ida wasn't very good why were they even in the semi's to begin with??????????
Cuz 2A is way down with the exception of a few top teams.

scrapdig

Quote from: ThreadWatcher on December 05, 2018, 08:28:43 am
Cuz 2A is way down with the exception of a few top teams.
Yep but most classifications are.  Football way down across the state. 

OLionSwag74

Cap if you only knew the men behind the names you'd coward down and apologize

Hasbeen92

Quote from: OLionSwag74 on December 05, 2018, 08:50:54 am
Cap if you only knew the men behind the names you'd coward down and apologize
What are you talking about

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas