• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEMIFINALS - Mount Ida @ Hazen

Started by hornetfan8, November 23, 2018, 09:56:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hornetfan8

November 23, 2018, 09:56:10 pm Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 01:07:06 am by Coach DePriest, Shiloh Christian
What do y'all think

Wildcatalumni21

RiverEagle079

jsw6f0

72aDaddy

This will be an interesting match up. If Mt Idas offense can chip away and play their ball control offense they can make a game of this. If Hazen comes out and stuffs them the first 3 or 4 possessions Hazen will walk.

IdaLions

Going to be a great game. Mount Ida played phenomenal on offense, can't let teams score 48 on you though😂 It'll be a tough game for sure

CaptainSwarm25

I hope this ain't another week of bull crap. If you're good say it. If not(Hampton), start your layup drills earlier. Hornets by 2 TDs to face JC in the Rock

rattlerfan24

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 23, 2018, 10:15:04 pm
I hope this ain't another week of bull crap. If you're good say it. If not(Hampton), start your layup drills earlier. Hornets by 2 TDs to face JC in the Rock
i can almost guarantee it will be "no bullcrap" this week.  Ida does their talking on the field, with their play.  Should be a great game.

CaptainSwarm25

Thank goodness. I've been waiting for one all year.

Old Scrapper

Two really good teams going at running the rock.

stuck in between

Keep it classy Ida posters. Represent the 7. Teams that are use to success can usually handle it. It's the ones who it is new to that have trouble with it.

hornetfan8

Quote from: stuck in between on November 23, 2018, 10:50:20 pm
Keep it classy Ida posters. Represent the 7. Teams that are use to success can usually handle it. It's the ones who it is new to that have trouble with it.
We can keep it respectful for the most part.

CaptainSwarm25

I'll keep it classy as long as y'all stay that way.

Old Scrapper

I predict 30 less personal foul penalties next week by the visitors. MT Ida will come to play so Hazen is going to have to bring the A game again. 

IdaLions

Quote from: stuck in between on November 23, 2018, 10:50:20 pm

Trust me, there won't be pages upon pages of threads from Mount Ida posters talking trash. As previously stated, we do our talking on the field. I have much respect for Hazen, and beating them will take everything Mount Ida has and more.

CaptainSwarm25

Old Scrapper

Quote from: IdaLions on November 23, 2018, 10:58:59 pm
Trust me, there won't be pages upon pages of threads from Mount Ida posters talking trash. As previously stated, we do our talking on the field. I have much respect for Hazen, and beating them will take everything Mount Ida has and more.
Hazen has respect for you guys also! This should be a great game.

Outloud

I just got one request from ida fans, somebody bring me some mcclards BBQ!!!!! Heck, I even pay you back if you bring me some!!! I mean, come on, y'all coming thru there,right???

who-knew

I like Hazen in this one by 21.

IdaLions

Quote from: Outloud on November 23, 2018, 11:11:04 pm
I just got one request from ida fans, somebody bring me some mcclards BBQ!!!!! Heck, I even pay you back if you bring me some!!! I mean, come on, y'all coming thru there,right???

maybe we can work something out ha have

Eslim03

Go Ida everyone will pick against y'all and why? Who knows??

ISU7

Hgalum50

Hazen is on a roll like I expected! Go get it Purple Hornets! Hazen by 12

Outloud

Idalions, I trade you some Craig's BBQ for some mcclards!!!!

Redzone

N2DEEP

Hazen by 12

I just think Hazen's defense can cause stops, where CC's could not.

who-knew

Quote from: N2DEEP on November 24, 2018, 08:28:46 am
Hazen by 12

I just think Hazen's defense can cause stops, where CC's could not.
That purple haze D is legit and will bring it

OLionSwag74

who-knew

OLionSwag74

I like that. Whoever plays the best defense will win this game.

RyanLR

It's funny in the ArDemGaz they got em down as Mount Idea. They think a lot while they're out on the lake I guess.

Old Scrapper

Heads up I know it's a week away but it is muddy around the field, the field is in good shape but Mt Ida fans will need to wear boots especially if We get more rain next week.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 24, 2018, 12:11:56 pm
Heads up I know it's a week away but it is muddy around the field, the field is in good shape but Mt Ida fans will need to wear boots especially if We get more rain next week.

extended forecast has rain Thursday and Friday

ThreadWatcher

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 24, 2018, 12:11:56 pm
I want to see that field after the "Ground and Pound" takes place Friday night!

Old Scrapper

Quote from: ThreadWatcher on November 24, 2018, 01:13:53 pm
I want to see that field after the "Ground and Pound" takes place Friday night!
yes sir, lucky it's the last game because I'm sure it will be a mess. I was up there for 4 hours this morning walking the field fixing divots, the east end of the field was the worst but looking okay now.

ThreadWatcher

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 24, 2018, 01:22:34 pm
yes sir, lucky it's the last game because I'm sure it will be a mess. I was up there for 4 hours this morning walking the field fixing divots, the east end of the field was the worst but looking okay now.
Thank you for your effort and time. The grounds keeper doesn't always get the credit that they deserve. I'm hoping for an exciting game with excellent sportsmanship. Congratulations to Hazen on an awesome season, but I will be rooting for the Mighty Lions!

Old Scrapper

Quote from: ThreadWatcher on November 24, 2018, 03:40:24 pm
Thank you for your effort and time. The grounds keeper doesn't always get the credit that they deserve. I'm hoping for an exciting game with excellent sportsmanship. Congratulations to Hazen on an awesome season, but I will be rooting for the Mighty Lions!
Just doing a little volunteer work, I know we got two good running teams going toe to toe next Friday and wanted best conditions possible for both. We were rooting for y'all last night also, only because we wanted another home game. 👍🏽

ThreadWatcher

I can understand that, nothing like playing on your Home field during the playoffs!

Hasbeen92

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 24, 2018, 12:15:01 pm
extended forecast has rain Thursday and Friday
[/quote
Junction that good or y'all didn't play good or little of both

Pick_DA_EAGLES

J.c. is really good. Big, strong, fast, deep (51 players). We turned it over way to much, but even if we play our best game, not sure it makes much difference.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 24, 2018, 04:22:45 pm
J.c. is really good. Big, strong, fast, deep (51 players). We turned it over way to much, but even if we play our best game, not sure it makes much difference.
Are the big guys fast

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Hasbeen92

Old Scrapper

We'll worry about that if we can get by these Lions!

Hasbeen92

I wanted  ask while it was fresh on his mind you know he's getting older

BO_KNOWS

brown2010

Hazen stop QB and u win easily.  Hes gonna carry it 20-25 times.10 off tackle and up middle

i40traveler

I like this match up.  Mt Ida is averaging 41 PPG in the playoffs while Hazens D is giving up only 5 PPG in the playoffs.  Something has got to give!

who-knew

Quote from: i40traveler on November 24, 2018, 06:57:36 pm
I like this match up.  Mt Ida is averaging 41 PPG in the playoffs while Hazens D is giving up only 5 PPG in the playoffs.  Something has got to give!
I'll take a stab at it, an say the 41 pts won't happen against the Hazen D

cuz

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 24, 2018, 05:17:20 pm
We'll worry about that if we can get by these Lions!
Wow can't believe you're worried about the Lions after all Gurdon beat them....😁

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas