• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEMIFINALS - LRCA @ Morrilton

Started by PA Dad, November 16, 2018, 10:41:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Future

As much fun as an all West finals would be...

LRC 45
Morrilton 35

And then....

Harrison over LRC at the Rock.

PA Dad

Quote from: The Future on November 23, 2018, 11:40:55 am
As much fun as an all West finals would be...

LRC 45
Morrilton 35

And then....

Harrison over LRC at the Rock.

I think this is the same fella that predicted no Central teams would make the championship game last year.  I think his crystal ball is cloudy!

The Future

Quote from: PA Dad on November 23, 2018, 12:24:17 pm
I think this is the same fella that predicted no Central teams would make the championship game last year.  I think his crystal ball is cloudy!

Crystal balls are for amateurs, PA buddy  ;D.

I use a careful mix of a golden 8ball, a 4 leaf clover from the first Irish King, a fingernail from Nostradamus, and the cloudless starry night in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

60 percent of the time it works every time. With a few exceptions.

PA Dad

Quote from: The Future on November 23, 2018, 12:32:04 pm
Crystal balls are for amateurs, PA buddy  ;D.

I use a careful mix of a golden 8ball, a 4 leaf clover from the first Irish King, a fingernail from Nostradamus, and the cloudless starry night in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

60 percent of the time it works every time. With a few exceptions.

Your system is better than mine.  I'm right about half the time.  About the same as a coin flip.

Simba

Should be a fun game to watch. I think high scoring.  Dogs 49-LRCA 42 8)

notAdevildogAlum

Wooo here we go boys. 5 hours till kick off and i cant wait

Go Postal

Live streams links are on separate thread.

Deuceswild

SackAttack

If Morrilton had a lock in last night at the field house and the kids get "sick" again then they will lose!!

HorseFeathers

STUNNA

HorseFeathers

MDXPHD

21-0 is probably enough for LRCA. Their offense will keep lighting it up even if Morrilton scores some.

HorseFeathers

the voice

PercussionMan

Happens every time they come to Devil Dog Stadium....not really all that surprised.

AHS06

HorseFeathers

Christian offense looks like their playing catch in the backyard...

Central AR

Quote from: the voice on November 17, 2018, 01:05:20 am
Lol 😂 , cmon by three possessions? We aren't Maumelle, the devil dogs have lots of weapons too, go back to the 9th grade seasons when we all played conference together. It's gonna be good !!! Great win tonight by both teams !!!

Sorry, I hate being wrong. I meant 5 possessions.

TNT_15

Quote from: Central AR on November 23, 2018, 08:08:10 pm
Sorry, I hate being wrong. I meant 5 possessions.
Guess 9th grade was a longgg time ago...

HorseFeathers

Was that a chain gang guy that got tossed?

MDXPHD

Think he was frustrated? Hope it wasn't voice.

HorseFeathers

I reworded that post

Morrilton crowd saying they seen enough though

Central AR

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 23, 2018, 08:23:30 pm
Think he was frustrated? Hope it wasn't voice.

Sources are coming in that it was voice's son.

the voice

Nope it weren't me ! Lol. There was a group of students or maybe previous students out by the field mouthing. Yelling insults.  That's why the chain gang guy left. I see how that could make folks mad at the LRCA fans. Those ten to twelve students were being yelled at by their own fans to get off the field and sit down.

Yep don't look like it's our night. But there's another half to play. Maybe it'll be respectable, we will see.

DevilDog59

LRCA, I apologize in behalf of our team and the way we are acting. I'll be surprised if McNabb doesn't have some of them out here tomorrow running. Y'all are incredibly talented on offense. Hope Hill shows out on The Hill.. lol.

JessieP

Good Lord Morrilton, it's getting ugly. Criswell does have an incredible arm and a bright future but one star qb does not a championship team make.

the voice

Quote from: Central AR on November 23, 2018, 08:24:33 pm
Sources are coming in that it was voice's son.
Come to the north end zone and you can meet me and my son.

MDXPHD

Quote from: the voice on November 23, 2018, 08:32:25 pm
Come to the north end zone and you can meet me and my son.

I'm just glad you didn't get thrown out! If I was there I'd come meet you fellas.

the voice

Nah you don't have worry about me getting thrown out.

Lanny

MDXPHD

Quote from: the voice on November 23, 2018, 08:48:04 pm
Nah you don't have worry about me getting thrown out.

Morrilton just struggling or is LRCA just that much better tonight?

HorseFeathers

the voice

Well to take nothing away from LRCA, on offense they are throw the ball and run under it team , they're good. Dogs are frustrated. I've never seen so many flags , the unsportsmanlike penalties mostly stemmed from the group of LRCA students on the field , that's why the chain gang guy left , he was not ejected. The LRCA fans were even yelling at them.  Now that they were removed and kept behind the fence things settled. I honestly don't believe that they are that much better as score shows but they were tonight as hard as that is for me to say

Central AR

Quote from: the voice on November 23, 2018, 08:58:20 pm
Well to take nothing away from LRCA, on offense they are throw the ball and run under it team , they're good. Dogs are frustrated. I've never seen so many flags , the unsportsmanlike penalties mostly stemmed from the group of LRCA students on the field , that's why the chain gang guy left , he was not ejected. The LRCA fans were even yelling at them.  Now that they were removed and kept behind the fence things settled. I honestly don't believe that they are that much better as score shows but they were tonight as hard as that is for me to say

Criswell is clearly far from 100%, so that is a huge factor. At the end of the day, Morrilton does not have that much talent around him. Whereas, LRCA has multiple Division 1 guys around Hill. The talent gap is tremendous.

the voice

He's not 100% , but it was more than that I agree.

WTD

Quote from: the voice on November 17, 2018, 01:05:20 am
Lol 😂 , cmon by three possessions? We aren't Maumelle, the devil dogs have lots of weapons too, go back to the 9th grade seasons when we all played conference together. It's gonna be good !!! Great win tonight by both teams !!!

😂

DevilDog59

Quote from: the voice on November 23, 2018, 08:58:20 pm

Voice... come on. I'll give you the penalties, they killed us. But Christian is 10x more talented than we are, minus Jacolby. Hill isn't quite the QB that Jacolby is, but he's just as good of an athlete. They are hammering us... our defense was exposed tonigh, and our frustration cost us about 100 yards. All props to their guys. Now there student section on the other hand...

the voice

Yeah enjoy it ! Lol. We have our original players , not added players , good job 👏🏻 hats off to you.  I am surprised they are leaving all their players in this late. Be a shame if one got hurt ,

Central AR

Quote from: DevilDog59 on November 23, 2018, 09:09:41 pm
Voice... come on. I'll give you the penalties, they killed us. But Christian is 10x more talented than we are, minus Jacolby. Hill isn't quite the QB that Jacolby is, but he's just as good of an athlete. They are hammering us... our defense was exposed tonigh, and our frustration cost us about 100 yards. All props to their guys. Now there student section on the other hand...

Well said. Vilonia competed with Morrilton without Criswell if that gives anyone an idea of his supporting cast.

the voice

I'm not going to debate with you on that

DevilDog59

Quote from: the voice on November 23, 2018, 09:16:44 pm
I'm not going to debate with you on that

You're seeing through rose colored glasses if you deny Hill's athleticism. I'm the biggest JC supporter in the world... and, by all means, JC is a better QB. Hill equals him in athleticism, imo. If he didn't he wouldn't be going to play in Mike Anderson's offense. It's okay to admit we were wrong.

the voice

Quote from: Central AR on November 23, 2018, 09:13:48 pm
Well said. Vilonia competed with Morrilton without Criswell if that gives anyone an idea of his supporting cast.
The both of you probably have about the same knowledge of the game. Watching from sidelines or stands.
They are better , not 10x times.

the voice

I admitted I was wrong on predicting score. I never said anything negative about him to be wrong about.

DevilDog59

Quote from: the voice on November 23, 2018, 09:21:07 pm
The both of you probably have about the same knowledge of the game. Watching from sidelines or stands.
They are better , not 10x times.

Lol

HorseFeathers

I've seen a kickoff from the return teams 40 tonight....and now qnkickoff recovered down at the 10 yard line due to the return team not bothering to go get it

Lanny

HorseFeathers

61-42. Christian leads with 156 to go

the voice

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas