• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Camden Fairview @ Wynne

Started by JacketFan, November 03, 2018, 12:13:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

wynnefootballfan

Quote from: razorcardsfan11 on November 09, 2018, 12:09:04 pm
Will wynne live stream this game? Looks like I'll be working a lie late today and won't be able to make it from Camden in time

DELTASWARM.COM and radio is KWYN

Idindonuffin

Quote from: morriltondevildog on November 08, 2018, 09:53:59 pm
Per a reliable source it was at school.  Had some "clean urine" in bottle bc he thought he'd be drug tested.  Admin left it up to VP bc policy doesn't give ISS in same day offenses and that was last Friday.   Obviously VP didn't care.  Started and played.  What message did VP send?   Players who see no PT on Friday nts received worst punishment earlier in yr.   Sad to see things have changed in past few yrs.

What's sad to see is Morrilton coming clean across the state to gossip about something about which they 1) have no personal knowledge and 2) have no "dog" in the fight. It's obviously personal with you. Reliable sources aren't going to be talking about it.

chaingang

Quote from: razorcardsfan11 on November 09, 2018, 12:09:04 pm
Will wynne live stream this game? Looks like I'll be working a lie late today and won't be able to make it from Camden in time
. They should be ...www.deltaswarm.com should get it for you .

JacketFan

They should have learned last time when they got on here running that mouth off,  all it does is fire those Jackets up, ask VV.  Keep it going, CF will feel the full power of the Delta Swarm tonite, win or lose they will get every ounce of power that Wynne has.  Come on down to Jacket stadium tonite and support these young men, and show them what tradition is all about.  Good luck to both teams, safe travels to CF, and remember, play hard, play fair,  play to the last whistle, and shake hands at the end of a hard fought battle.  Proud of all these young men, Go Jackets

#1 Hog fan

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 09, 2018, 09:39:12 am
What doesn't have anything to do with the playoffs? He just asked for a basic overview of the offense.
I said "doesn't have anything to do with the playoffs" I was just saying that the running back position is good.

#1 Hog fan

On the other hand, I can't remember when Wynne wasn't a talented or tough team.

razorcardsfan11

Congrats to Wynne on the hard fought win. Can someone explain what happened on the kickoff where Fairview was kicking off and recovered the ball but the refs had a discussion on the field and gave the ball to Wynne. I'm just curious why Wynne got the ball

#1 Hog fan

Quote from: razorcardsfan11 on November 09, 2018, 09:24:04 pm
Congrats to Wynne on the hard fought win. Can someone explain what happened on the kickoff where Fairview was kicking off and recovered the ball but the refs had a discussion on the field and gave the ball to Wynne. I'm just curious why Wynne got the ball
You, me and everyone on earth are trying to figure that out the commentators for Wynne were even trying to figure. One of them said it definitely went ten yards and should've been Cf ball.

spongebob

From where I was sitting it appeared the Camden Fairview player intentionally batted the ball backwards toward his players which I don't think you can do. He didn't make an effort to recover the ball. He only tried to slap it backward. But I don't know if this is what they called.

purpleswag

Because the ball never touched the ground. If it's in the air they have to give the receiving team a chance to field the ball

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: razorcardsfan11 on November 09, 2018, 09:24:04 pm

Because you were playing at Wynne😏

razorcardsfan11

Quote from: purpleswag on November 09, 2018, 09:38:27 pm
Because the ball never touched the ground. If it's in the air they have to give the receiving team a chance to field the ball
It just has to travel 10 yards. It don't have to hit the ground

#1 Hog fan

Quote from: razorcardsfan11 on November 09, 2018, 09:42:41 pm
It makes absolutely no sense the last offsides on Camden is what really got me did you guys see something I didn't. Watching on the screen I didn't see anyone move or even hit a fly

razorcardsfan11

Quote from: #1 Hog fan on November 09, 2018, 09:49:44 pm
It makes absolutely no sense the last offsides on Camden is what really got me did you guys see something I didn't. Watching on the screen I didn't see anyone move or even hit a fly
I didn't see anyone move at all either but it is what it is. Also the play before that it looked to me like he had his feet in bounds for the touchdown but Fairview can't really blame it on the refs they dropped a wide open pass that would have won the game

MDXPHD

Quote from: purpleswag on November 09, 2018, 09:38:27 pm

???

#1 Hog fan

Quote from: razorcardsfan11 on November 09, 2018, 10:03:51 pm
I didn't see anyone move at all either but it is what it is. Also the play before that it looked to me like he had his feet in bounds for the touchdown but Fairview can't really blame it on the refs they dropped a wide open pass that would have won the game
I totally agree with you but AAA gotta do something about these refs it's getting out of hand. Congrats to Cf on good season very proud and Good luck on Wynne.

purpleswag

Quote from: razorcardsfan11 on November 09, 2018, 09:42:41 pm

SECTION 36 RECOVERY
ART. 1 . . . A recovery is gaining possession of a live ball after it strikes
the ground. An airborne player has completed a recovery when he first ‐
contacts the ground inbounds with the ball in his possession

JacketFan

Congrats to both teams on a hard fought game, and please don't blame nothing on the refs, they called  a good game on both sides, they actually could have penalized both teams a lot more, so thank them for letting them play. 

The A-Team

Quote from: JacketFan on November 10, 2018, 12:19:54 am
Congrats to both teams on a hard fought game, and please don't blame nothing on the refs, they called  a good game on both sides, they actually could have penalized both teams a lot more, so thank them for letting them play.
Yes they both fought hard. But I do wonder why CF never attempted a pass across the middle of the field. Only go routes.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: #1 Hog fan on November 09, 2018, 04:03:12 pm
I said "doesn't have anything to do with the playoffs" I was just saying that the running back position is good.
Oh ok. I didn't understand lol.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: razorcardsfan11 on November 09, 2018, 10:03:51 pm
What number dropped that pass?

Youngsta71701

Quote from: #1 Hog fan on November 09, 2018, 09:49:44 pm
When you're playing in the road you have to basically dominate the game from the beginning to the end to win. And it's amplified in the playoffs.

Rick Swines

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 10, 2018, 06:30:21 am
When you're playing in the road you have to basically dominate the game from the beginning to the end to win. And it's amplified in the playoffs.

The left guard picked his hand up. Clearly on offsides

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Rick Swines on November 10, 2018, 08:56:12 am
The left guard picked his hand up. Clearly on offsides
Wasn't taking about that play. I'm talking about in general.

JacketFan

Instead of giving the refs all the credit for CFs loss, how about we talk about Wynnes defense.  They have only gave up 13 pts the last two weeks to 2 playoff teams.  I personally thought it was a great game for both teams.  CF has a really stout team, and they will be in the mix again next year, Good luck next week to the Jackets and to all teams still fighting for the trophy.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: JacketFan on November 10, 2018, 10:01:02 am
Instead of giving the refs all the credit for CFs loss, how about we talk about Wynnes defense.  They have only gave up 13 pts the last two weeks to 2 playoff teams.  I personally thought it was a great game for both teams.  CF has a really stout team, and they will be in the mix again next year, Good luck next week to the Jackets and to all teams still fighting for the trophy.
Agreed. Camden Fairview had their chances and didn't come thru.

the voice

Quote from: JacketFan on November 10, 2018, 10:01:02 am
Very admirable, get ready to give up points on crooked creek tho.

morriltondevildog

Quote from: IMSwarmed on November 09, 2018, 12:28:52 pm
What's sad to see is Morrilton coming clean across the state to gossip about something about which they 1) have no personal knowledge and 2) have no "dog" in the fight. It's obviously personal with you. Reliable sources aren't going to be talking about it.
Nothing personal at all. Congrats to Wynne!

Side note- I mention no names.    Player x gets iss from admin. For carrying clean urine in case he's drug tested (2nd time in 6 months )  on mon and tues.   Doesn't comento school Wednesday then starts and plays whole game on Friday.  No discipline from coach.   What lessons we teaching?

JacketFan

Quote from: morriltondevildog on November 10, 2018, 11:12:56 am
Nothing personal at all. Congrats to Wynne!

Side note- I mention no names.    Player x gets iss from admin. For carrying clean urine in case he's drug tested (2nd time in 6 months )  on mon and tues.   Doesn't comento school Wednesday then starts and plays whole game on Friday.  No discipline from coach.   What lessons we teaching?
The lesson here is, you got to hide your urine better, lol  ;D, and move on, there is no story here, so let's talk football not hearsay.  Go Jackets

#1 Hog fan

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 10, 2018, 06:30:21 am
Yeah I understand that now I'm very anxious to see what the team looks like next year already ;D

Educated Football Fan

To address the kickoff that was awarded to Wynne, Rule 6.1.6 (page 54 of the NFHS rules book) "Any K player may recover a free kick if it has both touched the ground AND goes beyond the plane of R's free-kick line.  The two requirements may occur in any order."  I don't have an interest in either team but sounds like the 'terrible' ref's got that one right.  It's amazing to sit in a crowded stadium on a Friday night and hear multiple complaints toward the ref's not throwing flags but when they call 'everything' they also get critized for not letting the kids play.  I wish I had the motivation to get out there with them and I bet it's harder officiate on the field than doing it from the stands.  Sure looks like most of the crews are doing a great job applying & understanding that Friday night rules differ from those on Saturday & Sunday.

JacketFan

Quote from: Educated Football Fan on November 10, 2018, 02:40:10 pm
To address the kickoff that was awarded to Wynne, Rule 6.1.6 (page 54 of the NFHS rules book) "Any K player may recover a free kick if it has both touched the ground AND goes beyond the plane of R's free-kick line.  The two requirements may occur in any order."  I don't have an interest in either team but sounds like the 'terrible' ref's got that one right.  It's amazing to sit in a crowded stadium on a Friday night and hear multiple complaints toward the ref's not throwing flags but when they call 'everything' they also get critized for not letting the kids play.  I wish I had the motivation to get out there with them and I bet it's harder officiate on the field than doing it from the stands.  Sure looks like most of the crews are doing a great job applying & understanding that Friday night rules differ from those on Saturday & Sunday.
Hit the nail on the head, good explanation, and it was a good call in real time.

MDXPHD

Glad that's cleared up. But there's nothing in there that says you have to let the receiving team have a chance to field it. The ball just has to go 10 yards and hit the ground.  Must have been an odd situation there with some angry fans.

morriltondevildog

Quote from: JacketFan on November 10, 2018, 11:30:59 am
The lesson here is, you got to hide your urine better, lol  ;D, and move on, there is no story here, so let's talk football not hearsay.  Go Jackets

And the lighter

youhavenoidea

Quote from: Educated Football Fan on November 10, 2018, 02:40:10 pm
I think what most CF fans and players are saying or questioning is the fact that the ball went ten yards and was struck by a CF player not recovered in "flight" it then hit the ground and was recovered by CF...since everyone has made it clear there was no fair catch signal made and no contact on a player attempting to field the ball then by this rule you have posted it is a live ball on a free kick

youhavenoidea

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 10, 2018, 06:27:42 am
What number dropped that pass?
What?! What difference does it make? If you were at the game you would have seen the player...

Quote from: youhavenoidea on November 11, 2018, 07:22:47 am
I think what most CF fans and players are saying or questioning is the fact that the ball went ten yards and was struck by a CF player not recovered in "flight" it then hit the ground and was recovered by CF...since everyone has made it clear there was no fair catch signal made and no contact on a player attempting to field the ball then by this rule you have posted it is a live ball on a free kick

That would constitute first touching by K before they were eligible to recover the ball.

youhavenoidea

Quote from: 72113 on November 11, 2018, 12:53:02 pm
That would constitute first touching by K before they were eligible to recover the ball.
Correct, but portion of rule posted says nothing about touching ball after it has gone 10yds

Idindonuffin

Youngsta71701

November 14, 2018, 08:51:52 am #89 Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 08:54:01 am by Youngsta71701
Quote from: youhavenoidea on November 11, 2018, 07:29:09 am
What?! What difference does it make? If you were at the game you would have seen the player...
Who said it makes a difference? I'm just curious. Dude, either bring something constructive to the convo or kick rocks.

youhavenoidea

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 14, 2018, 08:51:52 am
Who said it makes a difference? I'm just curious. Dude, either bring something constructive to the convo or kick rocks.
Same to you youngsta

Youngsta71701

Quote from: youhavenoidea on November 14, 2018, 09:19:11 am
Same to you youngsta
I asked a simple question. No need to be a smart as$. Maybe there was a reason I couldn't make it to the game.

The A-Team

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 14, 2018, 12:26:23 pm
I asked a simple question. No need to be a smart as$. Maybe there was a reason I couldn't make it to the game.

youhavenoidea

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 14, 2018, 12:26:23 pm
You are correct, no need to be called names of any sort...

Youngsta71701

Quote from: youhavenoidea on November 15, 2018, 08:33:03 am
You are correct, no need to be called names of any sort...
I'm bowing out of this conversation. Back to the regularly scheduled program.

Educated Football Fan

Quote from: youhavenoidea on November 11, 2018, 07:22:47 am
Page 57 of the NFHS Rules Book 6.5.6 "While any free kick is in flight in or beyond the neutral zone to the receiver's goal line or any scrimmage kick is in flight beyond the neutral zone to the receiver's goal line, K shall not:  A. Touch the ball or R, unless blocked into the ball or R, or to ward off a blocker, or B. Obstruct R's path to the ball.  This prohibition applies even when no fair-catch signal is given, but it does not apply after a free kick has been touched by a receiver, or after a scrimmage kick has been touched by a receiver who was clearly beyond the neutral zone at the time of touching".  Not trying to stir anyone up just quoting what the rule is.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas