• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Osceola forfeit??

Started by DogCatcher, October 16, 2018, 06:08:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DogCatcher

Someone in the hounds vs bobcats thread asked if Osceola had to forfeit all but last weeks game. Can any confirm either way?

501Arkansas

Quote from: DogCatcher on October 16, 2018, 06:08:51 pm
Someone in the hounds vs bobcats thread asked if Osceola had to forfeit all but last weeks game. Can any confirm either way?
Forfeit for what? I haven't heard this one

DogCatcher

Quote from: 501Arkansas on October 16, 2018, 06:11:19 pm
Forfeit for what? I haven't heard this one
Great question, the person who brought it up hasn't responded. I can't believe it's true since I saw coach Hooks make some comments today about their game this week and nothing about this.

501Arkansas

Quote from: DogCatcher on October 16, 2018, 06:20:08 pm
Great question, the person who brought it up hasn't responded. I can't believe it's true since I saw coach Hooks make some comments today about their game this week and nothing about this.
Right I guess whoever said it just trying to find something to talk about I guess. I haven't heard anything, I  don't know the reason behind it or why that person even said it

Coach79

Who did not play last week that had played previously? It was bound to happen, too many teams asking too many questions.

501Arkansas

Quote from: Coach79 on October 16, 2018, 07:41:04 pm
Who did not play last week that had played previously? It was bound to happen, too many teams asking too many questions.
Didnt nothing happen that's false information

sprained ankle

Have the Noles been caught with their hand in the cookie jar?

Leo Marvin

If there is zero validity to this thread, it should go away.  It's not fair to the players to have it as a thread title

501Arkansas

Quote from: Leo Marvin on October 17, 2018, 07:05:02 am
If there is zero validity to this thread, it should go away.  It's not fair to the players to have it as a thread title
Man smh i don't know where this come about. If it was true it'll be out by now. Everyone would know about it. I haven't heard anything and I don't know the reason behind it. We will see I guess

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on October 17, 2018, 08:34:51 am
Man smh i don't know where this come about. If it was true it'll be out by now. Everyone would know about it. I haven't heard anything and I don't know the reason behind it. We will see I guess
501 Arkansas last night was the first I heard of this on this post, nothing about this floating around in Lucky Town you know you would've heard by now. 8)

sprained ankle

ISU7 you know 501 Arkansas is going to get excited when someone is messing with his NOLES!!!!!

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on October 17, 2018, 09:18:49 am
501 Arkansas last night was the first I heard of this on this post, nothing about this floating around in Lucky Town you know you would've heard by now. 8)
Right

501Arkansas

Quote from: sprained ankle on October 17, 2018, 09:35:48 am
ISU7 you know 501 Arkansas is going to get excited when someone is messing with his NOLES!!!!!
I love when people come at my seminoles lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas