• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkadelphia Badgers vs. Ashdown

Started by Oldbadger, October 14, 2018, 12:31:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldbadger

Real Badgers have arrived vs. Ashdown, thoughts?

moneyminers

Not really sure what was going on with Nashville last game against Ashdown but it was closer than I had expected. But maybe Ashdown is coming around. Still think Arkadelphia is starting to roll and win this one 28-14

mharris31696

Ashdown and Arkadelphia have played close the last few times they've played in Ashdown and I dont see this one being any different.I cant pick a score but dont see it being more than a 14 point game. I'll take Arkadelphia in a close one.

justafan33

JoeWho

Arkadelphia has trouble with teams that have a strong run.  To be honest, the last two teams (Arkadelphia faces) really did not have a strong run. I know we made some changes on defense.  Last week's Nashville vs Ashdown game has me thinking that it will be close.  I have to say I think Ashdown has the edge.  I thinking the rain can be a problem our special teams.

>:(

richboy

Quote from: JoeWho on October 19, 2018, 04:50:54 pm
Arkadelphia has trouble with teams that have a strong run.  To be honest, the last two teams (Arkadelphia faces) really did not have a strong run. I know we made some changes on defense.  Last week's Nashville vs Ashdown game has me thinking that it will be close.  I have to say I think Ashdown has the edge.  I thinking the rain can be a problem our special teams.

1) arky defends better on the run. 2) once arky starts rolling it's hard to stop them 3) if Badgers lose tonight they're out the playoffs. 4) rain DONT stop us.. ask dardanelle (2015)

richboy

Quote from: richboy on October 19, 2018, 05:45:28 pm
1) arky defends better on the run. 2) once arky starts rolling it's hard to stop them 3) if Badgers lose tonight they're out the playoffs. 4) rain DONT stop us.. ask dardanelle (2015) GO BADGERS!!

Nacho

Quote from: JoeWho on October 19, 2018, 04:50:54 pm

Joe WHO are you? Trouble against the run, what games have you watched the last few years?

RyanLR

Nacho

Quote from: RyanLR on October 19, 2018, 09:04:31 pm
Arkadelphia kicker is a weapon!
After last season that's his nickname "the weapon" lol

JoeWho

Arkadelphia 44
Ashdown 12

Big Upset as Nashville falls. 8)
Joe T might lose too.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas