• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McClellan bye week??

Started by MDXPHD, October 11, 2018, 06:46:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MDXPHD

Why does McClellan have a bye week so late in the season? I think it's absurd they get two bye weeks this year.

Ball Hawk

You know Batesville sucks really bad when their posters reach this level of "attempting troll" work. Sheesh

JessieP

You know 2A basketball season is still a ways off when it's resident cheerleader focuses on Batesville's fans. Sheesh. But it is good to have a fan. I can't speak for others but I myself am honored to be your sole reason for getting out of bed in the morning.

JacketFan

That is a unfair advantage, AAA should be notified, lol

tmycjy

Quote from: MDXPHD on October 11, 2018, 06:46:04 pm
Why does McClellan have a bye week so late in the season? I think it's absurd they get two bye weeks this year.

what I don't understand what going on here

JessieP

Quote from: tmycjy on October 11, 2018, 08:12:38 pm
what I don't understand what going on here

They do not really have a bye, it was just teasing.

Hogman2018

Quote from: MDXPHD on October 11, 2018, 06:46:04 pm
How did you like McClellans bye week? I know you hate seeing Texarkana win!  I know we are still overrated according to you

JacketFan

Impressive win for the Hoggies on McClellans bye week  ;D ;D ;D

incogneto

Well Hogman will be happy to know that all that needs to happen now is for Texarkana and LRCA to keep wining and we will get to meet in the second round. 

PA Dad

Quote from: incogneto on October 12, 2018, 11:18:37 pm
Well Hogman will be happy to know that all that needs to happen now is for Texarkana and LRCA to keep wining and we will get to meet in the second round.

I don't think either team will lose a game before the playoffs.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Hogman2018 on October 12, 2018, 11:07:07 pm
  How did you like McClellans bye week? I know you hate seeing Texarkana win!  I know we are still overrated according to you

Of course you're overrated, whatever that means. I have no doubt that you won't win state. Congrats on beating another average team by a small margin!

Hogman2018

Oh now LRM is average ! We all know PA will win it all but give these other teams a little credit! But you wont man up and admit it try getting out of your basement every now and then!!

Hoghead2

LRM isn't average. Texarkana and LRM are both very talented. Texarkana has lost its best 2 players and still played one heck of a game Friday.  McClellan has size on their O and D Lines. Pity the teams who have deal with those Defensive Ends of McClellan. Both Texarkana and LRM will go far in the playoffs. PA is still the pick to win 5A. But both of these teams have the talent Bossier Parkway  had to beat PA.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas