• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Too much love on here!!

Started by MDXPHD, October 03, 2018, 05:52:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MDXPHD

Why is everyone so cordial and nice to each other on here? I leave for a bit and this is what I come back to! I need grill to bash gb some more - LRCA and PA fans to stop complimenting each other's teams, Jessie to not like PA, morrilton to think they're the state champions again, wynne fans to be cocky, the west fans thinking they are a good conference, and WC (guv) to act like they're a top tier team again! What's going on here?

Go Postal

We needed someone from the East to stir things up.  Glad to see you are back on board.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Go Postal on October 03, 2018, 05:55:36 pm
We needed someone from the East to stir things up.  Glad to see you are back on board.

Glad to be back! Looks like Harrison is getting pretty lucky this year. Hope things are going well over there!

The_Pioneer

Hey, we all know Alma is a state title contender.  They are every year in the regular season.

Maynard G Krebs

There is always someone who rather step in the cowpie than walk around it😆.  It's been a while mdxphd.  To borrow a line from "Big Jake",  I thought you was dead.

InYoGrill

Quote from: MDXPHD on October 03, 2018, 05:52:39 pm
Why is everyone so cordial and nice to each other on here? I leave for a bit and this is what I come back to! I need grill to bash gb some more - LRCA and PA fans to stop complimenting each other's teams, Jessie to not like PA, morrilton to think they're the state champions again, wynne fans to be cocky, the west fans thinking they are a good conference, and WC (guv) to act like they're a top tier team again! What's going on here?

Haha, what up U punk Arse RUNDMX?  Briar fans are fussicating on FF. How's your weak easterner GTC or Neer team or who ever U root for? LOL! GLad U back anyways. Post on.....

Red Devil Alum

Earlier today I was just thinking about how much more enjoyable FF has been this year. Now I realize why.

Overdahill

Quote from: Red Devil Alum on October 03, 2018, 09:56:38 pm
Earlier today I was just thinking about how much more enjoyable FF has been this year. Now I realize why.

+1 well done Devil  ;)

MDXPHD

Quote from: Red Devil Alum on October 03, 2018, 09:56:38 pm

When are we gonna grab lunch?

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: MDXPHD on October 04, 2018, 11:55:34 am
When are we gonna grab lunch?
I didn't know such a thing was on the table.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: MDXPHD on October 03, 2018, 05:52:39 pm

It's October now.  Maybe White Hall's ghost will make a FF return.  He always had a way of stirring the pot.

The Future

Step 1: Get Fort Smith to build another high school.
Step 2: Somehow split the schools to where Southside is 5A level.
Step 3: Baitshop will follow and mosey on down to the 5A board and set up shop.
Reward: All the trash talk, bashing, condescending, pot stiring, and nerve racking you can stand.

I'm sure the 7A board would enjoy a cycle or two without him lol.

InYoGrill

Quote from: The Future on October 04, 2018, 03:26:30 pm
Step 1: Get Fort Smith to build another high school.
Step 2: Somehow split the schools to where Southside is 5A level.
Step 3: Baitshop will follow and mosey on down to the 5A board and set up shop.
Reward: All the trash talk, bashing, condescending, pot stiring, and nerve racking you can stand.

I'm sure the 7A board would enjoy a cycle or two without him lol.

Haha..bring it FS. Aint gonna happen. They like their 2 headed school system. GWOOD is already the real FS southside.

Yellowcake

Man, I thought you were gone for good.

I see I was mistaken. And just like that, property values in the 5A neighborhood have plummeted. 😜

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas