• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Region 1 at Alpena

Started by noties, February 19, 2018, 07:54:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicky

Jasper hits a layup with 8.1, Kingston misses shot at buzzer.  Final jasper 46 Kingston 45

let-it-fly

begpmat

kingston 25 Deer 24 at Half

doctor in the house

4th qtr Deer 38 Kingston 36

begpmat

Boys Final
Kingston 46
Deer 45

Deer back to there normal play after a out of body experience shooting night over Omaha.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: begpmat on February 24, 2018, 08:43:47 pm
Boys Final
Kingston 46
Deer 45

Deer back to there normal play after a out of body experience shooting night over Omaha.

How do you figure normal, when they beat Kingston twice(maybe just once) during the season, and lose to them tonight?

Chicky

He's just a little sore because Deer was their 1st class A loss of the year.  Deer did rain threes down on them and, at times tonight miss layups.  Kingston had the early game last night and not such a big high beating WG.  Heard some Deer fans say they had beaten Kingston three times during the regular season.

Moonshiner

Quote from: Chicky on February 24, 2018, 11:16:54 pm
He's just a little sore because Deer was their 1st class A loss of the year.  Deer did rain threes down on them and, at times tonight miss layups.  Kingston had the early game last night and not such a big high beating WG.  Heard some Deer fans say they had beaten Kingston three times during the regular season.

Didn't beat them tonight though.  Region 1 is tough!!

AVGBBFAN

Jasper girls have some quality wins this year -- i think they are very underrated.....

Chicky

February 25, 2018, 07:51:20 am #59 Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 07:57:49 am by Chicky
I hope Jasper does well at state.  With that being said, they barely got by a very young Alpena squad and their sister Kingston.  Looking at their quad, they could make some noise.  Jasper, Deer, and Omaha all had the same problem in region 1...when you play and in some cases whip a team three or four times in the regular season it is hard to come into post season and beat them.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas