• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tournament Time Top Ten

Started by BannerChaser95, February 13, 2018, 01:21:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerChaser95

February 13, 2018, 01:21:01 pm Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 01:28:33 pm by BannerChaser95
Just wanna give my top 10 based on regular season performances, and see how things play out this post season!

Boys
1. Omaha
2. County Line
3. ICC
4. Kirby
5. Deer
6. Concord
7. MVE
8. Guy
9. Dierks
10.  Nevada / Wonderview

Girls
1. Norfork
2. Wonderview
3. Bay                     —————-|
4. Concord                              |
5. MVE                                    |
6. Acorn                                  |
7. Jasper                                 | Flip a coin
8. Mammoth Springs              |
9. Kirby                                   |
10. Kingston              —————|

And one extra girls team because it's a tight packed group of girls after 1-2

11. Maynard

JimmyChitwood

BannerChaser95

Quote from: rebelfan on February 13, 2018, 03:05:15 pm
Since I am ignoring this user I have no idea who is on the list, but I think ICC has as good as a chance as anyone to win state.
all because I said their was no sense in creating 4 threads to tell us one invitiationals scores. Get out of here with your sensitive self.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 13, 2018, 04:25:28 pm
all because I said their was no sense in creating 4 threads to tell us one invitiationals scores. Get out of here with your sensitive self.

Kirby sucks

BannerChaser95

BARNEY FIFE

HorseFeathers

Well 1 of your top 10 already flopped

hooperfromwestside

Guy just ran your #10 out of the gym.. might wanna rethink that list. Especially since its a tournament time top 10.. i mean.. am i right?

doctor in the house

Kingston boys looked good tonight in win over Alpena.. Lead Hill girls beat Kingston by 10

doctor in the house

Kingston boys looked good tonight in win over Alpena.. Lead Hill girls beat Kingston by 10

BannerChaser95

February 14, 2018, 07:54:38 am #11 Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 07:59:44 am by BannerChaser95
Quote from: hooperfromwestside on February 13, 2018, 10:55:46 pm
Guy just ran your #10 out of the gym.. might wanna rethink that list. Especially since its a tournament time top 10.. i mean.. am i right?
Kirby boys beat the other #10, twice this year for a combined 40 points. I mean you find me a better boys #10 and I'll listen lol. But you also only beat them by 5, 3 and 8 this season as well.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: doctor in the house on February 13, 2018, 11:07:10 pm
Drop Kingston girls and add Maynard girls.

thechampchamp

lol guy blew wonderview out of the water last night. Embarrassed them. well i guess that kid who tried to take #3 out for whatever reason embarrassed them completely. his actions were ridiculous. and the refs let him get away with it. "common foul" they said. couldnt believe what i saw.

Backboard Shattered

February 14, 2018, 08:21:00 am #14 Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 08:32:36 am by Backboard Shattered
Quote from: thechampchamp on February 14, 2018, 08:14:11 am
lol guy blew wonderview out of the water last night. Embarrassed them. well i guess that kid who tried to take #3 out for whatever reason embarrassed them completely. his actions were ridiculous. and the refs let him get away with it. "common foul" they said. couldnt believe what i saw.
Guys getting an easy dub tonight boys!! MVE doesnt want to play us tonight. Especially since tipton is with us now ;). I can't believe this quote from Chimpchump

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: thechampchamp on February 14, 2018, 08:14:11 am
I couldn't believe what I saw in the actions of Guy last night, no wonder no one likes them. Pure no class

hooperfromwestside

You dont like them cause they kept handing your boys them runner ups :)
Didnt yall burn a tbird before they kicked yalls butts in finals... real class

thebigman3

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 14, 2018, 08:28:02 am
I couldn't believe what I saw in the actions of Guy last night, no wonder no one likes them. Pure no class
I understand the techs.. but what else did they do that reflects no class?

thechampchamp

my gosh lolol yall make me laugh. Yes the two technical fouls arent any good for them. But really?? its pretty obvious that yall just have so much hate for us bc we continue to win. How is wonderview the "classy" team when one of their players punched one of ours in the face? and we didnt retaliate. we stayed calm, and didnt even react. yall are disgustingly stupid.

hooperfromwestside

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 14, 2018, 07:54:38 am
Kirby boys beat the other #10, twice this year for a combined 40 points. I mean you find me a better boys #10 and I'll listen lol. But you also only beat them by 5, 3 and 8 this season as well.

This is tournament time top ten. Guy just ran them out the gym. either put guy over mve, or maumelle charter deserves to be on that list.. because they only lost by 1 and had a chance to win against mve last night.

thebigman3

Quote from: hooperfromwestside on February 14, 2018, 09:09:03 am
This is tournament time top ten. Guy just ran them out the gym. either put guy over mve, or maumelle charter deserves to be on that list.. because they only lost by 1 and had a chance to win against mve last night.
MVE was up 18-3 at one point... Maumelle should have won if you ask me. They could have gotten a better shot to end the game, they should have made more free throws, just the little things that add up. #20 can guard the basket very good if you ask me and is a key to them. Just needs to shoot a little better and he could be scary.

begpmat

Concords lose tonight is going to cost them or MVE or Guy, which all are in top ten here a trip to State Tournament.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: begpmat on February 15, 2018, 10:01:11 pm
Concords lose tonight is going to cost them or MVE or Guy, which all are in top ten here a trip to State Tournament.
Shouldn't have even been a ball game. Crazy stuff

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas