• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for Simi finals of the playoffs

Started by tmycjy, November 18, 2017, 12:55:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

Tmycjy pick for Simi final of the playoff

Wynne 27  :-* ( 11-1 wynne won a huge game last week over 5A west Champion Morrilton 17-14 this week wynne plays host to LR McClellan  and win to take them back to the state tittle game for the 2nd time in a row and move there to 12-1 and state final  the question is can wynne be state champion this time I'm say yes but  only time will tell for sure )
LR McClellan 22  :'( ( 9-3 LR McClellan won a huge game last week over alma 60-52 this week they travel to wynne to face wynne sorry to say they lose this game to end there season at 9-4 and Simi finals the question that scare me is LRMC plays kinda like wynne does do you do what you have to do to win same way with wynne will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Nettleton 24 :'( ( 11-1 Nettleton is have one of its best season ever last week nettleton won over Greenbrier 21-14 this week they play host to 3 time state champion Pulaski academy sorry to say that nettleton lose this game to end there season at 11-2 and Simi finals the question here is can knock off P.A only time will tell for sure )
Pulaski Academy 48 ;D ( 12-0 PA won last week over Harrison v 55-20 this week PA must travel to northeast arkansas to face nettleton glad to say they win this game to put P.A. in there 4 straight state tittle game P.A. move there season to 13-0 and the state finals the question here is with every win they get odds get greater of someone knocking them off will nettleton do it only time will tell for sure ) 

Some interesting note here u got 2 east team and 2 central team in the Simi final what shock me more is both game are in Northeast Arkansas and another interesting thing is that there will be a 1 seed and a 3 seed in the finals

This is my pick for the Simi finals so good luck to all team

This is my records for each week

Week 1 26-4
Week 2 25-4
Week 3 25-4
Week 4 14-2
Week 5 13-3
Week 6 13-3
Week 7 12-4
Week 8 14-2
Week 9 13-3
Week 10 15-1
1st round 7-1
Quarter Finals 4-0

For a season total of 181-31

Reamber play with pride this week there are 28 school who are watching u play or 4 of those are packing up there Gear this week so in my book u are 28 team better then they are because u are still playing so take pride in that

redsport27

Wasn't Morrilton actually a #4 seed? I didn't think they were champions.

walkingguy72396

InYoGrill

Great record on picks Tmycjy! Both semi's in NE AR, how fitting. Looks like an all central Final to me though I hope Wynne makes it.

PA Bruin Fan

2 east and 2 from Central?  Interesting, guess I'll cheer for our brothers from LMC.  They always bring and physical game and I'd like to see them across the field at WMS.

PA Dad

Tmycjy, you are amazing.  I haven't checked to make sure but I bet you beat Hooten's picks by a good margin.  You certainly did much better than I could dream of doing.  Congrats on another great year!

Overdahill

Impressive year TMY. I thought your computer was broken cause it kept picking Wynne but I guess it knew something  :D

PercussionMan

Very well could be an all Central championship game this year like a couple years ago.  Either way, we will see another Wynne vs P.A. matchup or McClellan vs. P.A. matchup.  Overrated Nettleton is about to get bounced like a bad check.

tmycjy

tmycjy

chaingang

November 21, 2017, 11:42:42 am #10 Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 11:48:38 am by chaingang
  Grill and Dad and lots of others, you only get to see how good Tmycjy ( CHRIS )  is on this board.
  I on the other hand get to go to his work place and we talk yellow jacket football , 5A East and 5A
  Football 24/7 .... 5 Days a week 12 months a year.  Anyway in this week of Thanksgiving I would
  Like to thank Chris for being my Buddy .  Now some of you other guys....Thank You for being at
  his back. Years ago I would read the rude things people would say and I would have to PM them
  Now a days I read something RUDE and that idiot has the wrath of the Tmycjy fan club on them
  Quicker than PA can score 4 touchdowns on Cabot , and that's quick.   The only thing that I wish I
  Could do is take a 100,000 dollars and bet High School games and using Chris's picks each week.
  We could all quit our jobs if we could win 85% of the time......that is amazing.  Remember ,
   Only time will tell if your team is one of the teams Chris has picked to win.  Happy Thanksgiving

Overdahill

chaingang

Quote from: chaingang on November 21, 2017, 11:42:42 am
  Grill and Dad and lots of others, you only get to see how good Tmycjy ( CHRIS )  is on this board.
  I on the other hand get to go to his work place and we talk yellow jacket football , 5A East and 5A
  Football 24/7 .... 5 Days a week 12 months a year.  Anyway in this week of Thanksgiving I would
  Like to thank Chris for being my Buddy .  Now some of you other guys....Thank You for being at
  his back. Years ago I would read the rude things people would say and I would have to PM them
  Now a days I read something RUDE and that idiot has the wrath of the Tmycjy fan club on them
  Quicker than PA can score 4 touchdowns on Cabot , and that's quick.   The only thing that I wish I
  Could do is take a 100,000 dollars and bet High School games and using Chris's picks each week.
  We could all quit our jobs if we could win 85% of the time......that is amazing.  Remember ,
   Only time will tell if your team is one of the teams Chris has picked to win.  Happy Thanksgiving
I don't know why this format is on my post.... I don't know that I hit anything to make it look this way , but sorry if it's hard to read.

MDXPHD

Thank you chain for a good post and being thankful for Chris. Definitely a fan of Chris and all he adds to the board. Those morrilton fans who took a shot at him recently to just joke around or whatever, very classless and rude. I'll defend Chris anytime and I've never met the guy, just seems like a good, kind dude who loves football.

Intelligentsia

Good post, Chain...  It's been a lot of fun reading Chris' posts over the past several years as well as some communication via PM.  I've found that for the most part, 5-A posters acknowledge the communication strengths and weaknesses of fellow posters, and accept and even defend those differences. That said, I've sent a few PMs to new posters who are unfamiliar with veteran posters weaknesses.  I've had to provide background information concerning MDX... to a number of posters, new and old.😆

JessieP

I agree, I enjoy Chris's post. He knows his stuff. If anyone got a PM from me apologizing for my sophomoric behavior or my total lack of manners or intellect, my wife got ahold of my password.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Intelligentsia on November 21, 2017, 02:51:59 pm
Good post, Chain...  It's been a lot of fun reading Chris' posts over the past several years as well as some communication via PM.  I've found that for the most part, 5-A posters acknowledge the communication strengths and weaknesses of fellow posters, and accept and even defend those differences. That said, I've sent a few PMs to new posters who are unfamiliar with veteran posters weaknesses.  I've had to provide background information concerning MDX... to a number of posters, new and old.😆

Don't be telling anyone my secrets!

Anything intelligentsia has stated to other posters regarding me can not be considered factual. Unless it's good. Otherwise, it should be considered his opinion only.

Overdahill

Fact? what the fact is a fact doing on a message board?  ;D

MDXPHD

Quote from: Overdahill on November 21, 2017, 03:37:00 pm

No clue. Ask Dad! He might day anything bad you've heard about me is certainly a fact!

chaingang

Quote from: Intelligentsia on November 21, 2017, 02:51:59 pm
HaHa....I don't think it helped any.

Eddie Goodson

I have created a special member group for members who have become Fearless Friday treasures. They are required to have been here more than a decade. They are the members that we really can't imagine having to do without.

The group is known as The Fearless Friday Elite.

The first member of that member group is Tmycjy. Can't imagine anyone any more deserving.

PA Dad

Quote from: Overdahill on November 21, 2017, 03:37:00 pm

There ain't many of them.  I have to look long and hard to find one.

PA Dad

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on November 21, 2017, 06:08:03 pm
I have created a special member group for members who have become Fearless Friday treasures. They are required to have been here more than a decade. They are the members that we really can't imagine having to do without.

The first member of that member group is Tmycjy. Can't imagine anyone any more deserving.

That's a great honor and is certainly well deserved!

Maynard G Krebs

November 21, 2017, 06:33:49 pm #23 Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 06:36:08 pm by Maynard G Krebs

Well heck,  there's another club I'll never be a member of🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

BTW, will the orginal HogHead and Steve Perry be considered for membership?

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on November 21, 2017, 06:33:49 pm
Well heck,  there's another club I'll never be a member of🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

BTW, will the orginal HogHead and Steve Perry be considered for membership?
Reread that "can't imagine doing without" part.

Overdahill

tmycjy

November 21, 2017, 07:48:24 pm #26 Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 07:50:47 pm by tmycjy

Wow  :o I never thought I would be part of this  :o I want to thank u for this honner I would like to thanks fearless Friday for it and also would like to know what this honner portray what else dose this get me for this web site

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: tmycjy on November 21, 2017, 07:48:24 pm
Wow  :o I never thought I would be part of this  :o I want to thank u for this honner I would like to thanks fearless Friday for it and also would like to know what this honner portray what else dose this get me for this web site
Just those five blue stars and the recognition that you are trusted and treasured.

tmycjy

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on November 21, 2017, 08:22:23 pm
Just those five blue stars and the recognition that you are trusted and treasured.

oh ok I thought I maybe there was more to then that its fine im glad to get what I got

Intelligentsia

Congratulations Chris!!  The blue stars look really neat and the "Elite" status is quite an honor.  BTW, Good luck to the Yellowjackets on Friday.

tmycjy

Quote from: Intelligentsia on November 21, 2017, 09:31:49 pm
Congratulations Chris!!  The blue stars look really neat and the "Elite" status is quite an honor.  BTW, Good luck to the Yellowjackets on Friday.

well thanks for that im still surprise on that

High Voltage

Best game picker on this board and the best poster by far, even though he is a Wynne homer! ;D

chaingang

November 22, 2017, 01:08:53 pm #32 Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 01:54:07 pm by chaingang
Quote from: tmycjy on November 21, 2017, 09:42:03 pm
well thanks for that im still surprise on that
Chris ,  will you loan me a Blue Star.....just one.....you got plenty....more than anybody else in the whole world.....I do have some Blue Star Ointment....but it is not the same......so help a brother out.

Overdahill

Quote from: chaingang on November 22, 2017, 01:08:53 pm
Chris ,  will you loan me a Blue Star.....just one.....you got plenty....more than anybody else in the whole world.....I do have some Blue Star Ointment....but inot the same......so help a brother out.

Ive got some Blue Diamond but methinks it is just dog food

tmycjy

I want to wish the last four teams good luck Friday night and want to wish everyone a happy thanks giving for tomarrow

tmycjy

Want to wish all team left good luck Friday night 

tmycjy

Tmycjy goes in similar finals 1-1 for season total of 182-32

PercussionMan

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 21, 2017, 12:45:06 pm
Thank you chain for a good post and being thankful for Chris. Definitely a fan of Chris and all he adds to the board. Those morrilton fans who took a shot at him recently to just joke around or whatever, very classless and rude. I'll defend Chris anytime and I've never met the guy, just seems like a good, kind dude who loves football.

You can point fingers if you'd like....that's fine....you typically do.  I made a joke in response to a P.A. fan's joke, and mine was taken way more seriously for some odd reason.  And, then, when I found out that I had apparently "offended" some of you, I took immediate action to sincerely apologize if it was taken the wrong way by a few other posters.  Now, if you can't accept that, then I guess that's on you.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas