• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hazen @ CHG

Started by hornetfan8, November 17, 2017, 09:49:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.gametime

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 24, 2017, 07:45:45 pm
Missed head to head hit on our RB. 14-0 Devil's Hornets

How often do you see that called in highschool..???

hornetfan8

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 24, 2017, 08:17:29 pm
How often do you see that called in highschool..???
Not near as often as it should be. And I mean across the board. Not just against Hazen.

The Beast Of 08

Hazen's defense has been solid but sounds like they are getting worn down. Grove has moved the ball but Hazen has stood up inside of the 10 twice. Offensively Hazen has only gotten a few first downs.

hornetfan8

Quote from: The Beast Of 08 on November 24, 2017, 08:23:50 pm
Hazen's defense has been solid but sounds like they are getting worn down. Grove has moved the ball but Hazen has stood up inside of the 10 twice. Offensively Hazen has only gotten a few first downs.
That's been the D's MO all season

Ball Hawk

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 21, 2017, 01:59:52 pm
If we get a lead and get the ball it's gonna be hard for those WRs to get the score run up...just saying. We play old school. In your mouth. You're gonna taste us all night even if we go 3 and out. Whichever way the ball falls will determine this game.

::)

The Beast Of 08

Hazen put together a good drive there

CaptainSwarm25

November 24, 2017, 08:55:41 pm #156 Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 09:48:38 pm by CaptainSwarm25
At least I talked a good talk before the game lol i take back what I said. Thought these boys would play with heart. Some have it some don't. Better find it if they want a chance next year!!Onto round ball for us

hornetfan8

Hazen is ahead of their time. They will get their chance. Just not this year.

The Beast Of 08

Don't back track now...

CaptainSwarm25

Lol im not backtracking on this alumni game. We can knock heads any time bud.

The Beast Of 08

My spine is fused together by 6 screws and 2 pins....you'd win I promise

NWA Hawg

Is Garcia ok? Heard he got injured.

The Beast Of 08

Radio guys said he was icing his knee but was moving around pretty well towards the end of the game

The Beast Of 08

Congrats to Hazen on a good season. Good luck moving forward.

bigworm

HG Hornet

CHG started out flat.  Defense played well, but it took a bit to figure out how to score on Hazen's defense.  Hazen played pretty scrappy and did not back down, but CHG wore them down late and moving the ball wasn't as tough as it was in the beginning. 

I heard Garcia is fine; just scared him.  It wasn't a dirty play at all.  He just got rolled up on.

Hazen will be back in the mix next year, but CHG's time is now.  Several Hazen parents wished our guys luck, which I thought was very nice.  Thank you and safe travels home tonight.

MagicMike

MagicMike

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 24, 2017, 08:55:41 pm
At least I talked a good talk before the game lol i take back what I said. Thought these boys would play with heart. Some have it some don't. Better find it if they want a chance next year!!Onto round ball for us

They played with a lot of heart! Based on talent alone CHG is a lot more than 26 better. Bright future for hazen

Hgalum50

Quote from: MagicMike on November 25, 2017, 12:03:35 am
You owe me a steak dinner.
While he is at it I'll take one to! Lol

hornetfan8

Quote from: MagicMike on November 25, 2017, 12:03:35 am
You owe me a steak dinner.
Next time i come to Camden I'll let you know.

Old Scrapper

Hazen will be back, bright future ahead for these kids, Congrats CHG on well played game.

HG Hornet

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 25, 2017, 08:33:13 am
Hazen will be back, bright future ahead for these kids, Congrats CHG on well played game.
Very well said.  Thank you.  +1

purplehajj

Good luck next week guys and keep us updated on 33's status

Hgalum50

Quote from: purplehajj on November 25, 2017, 10:55:32 am
He should be fine. My dad talked to him after the game. Just like CHG Hornet said it just scared him. We should have our other running back next week, so 33 will have alot more help back there.

purplehajj

Good deal I asked a player last night if he was okay but never really said how bad it was he just stated that he thought he would be fine!

Hgalum50

Quote from: purplehajj on November 25, 2017, 11:15:36 am
Good deal I asked a player last night if he was okay but never really said how bad it was he just stated that he thought he would be fine!
Thanks for checking on him! Respect man. I thought that Penn kid was a heck of a power back in his own right tough to bring down.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 25, 2017, 11:43:17 am
Thanks for checking on him! Respect man. I thought that Penn kid was a heck of a power back in his own right tough to bring down.

He will have to be dealt with for the next 2 years as well.

Hgalum50

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 25, 2017, 03:14:09 pm
He will have to be dealt with for the next 2 years as well.
He is only gonna get tougher!

MomaLion

Great run Hazen. Y'all will only get better. Much respect from Clarendon.

HG Hornet

Quote from: purplehajj on November 25, 2017, 10:55:32 am
33 is good to go vs Mt. Ida.  Unlike last year, we're coming in healthy instead of with two starters down.  Gonna be a good one!

purplehajj

Best of luck to y'all this week

HG Hornet

Rida4Life

This game went exactly like I thought it would.  Hazen got to see a team that looks a lot like what they could look like in a year or two.  There time is coming.  Harmony Grove was built out for this to be their year..... and it just might be.

Hornet68

A great year for both teams. CHG best of luck to you. Hazen from what was expected of you in the beginning of the year, to what you have accomplished now. You exceeded everyone's expectations. Good luck next year

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas