• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pine Bluff vs Russellville

Started by zebradynasty, November 11, 2017, 08:56:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

zebradynasty

November 11, 2017, 08:56:18 am Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 12:36:09 pm by zebradynasty
Battle of the last 2 champs! The Z's have put together a solid season doing just about everything they needed to do to get better. I worry about the bye cooling us off because the last 4 games avg 46pts and the defense has been there all year. But they have handled nearly every challenge presented to them so far, so I have no reason to believe they won't handle this one.

Oldbadger

The biggest challenge yet that I see is spelling Russellville correctly!lol.  Spelling police alert!!!!!

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

Quote from: Oldbadger on November 11, 2017, 10:24:44 am
The biggest challenge yet that I see is spelling Russellville correctly!lol.  Spelling police alert!!!!!

It's RUSSVEGA$

urban legend2

Saw Russellville earlier this year and they've improved some since Talley took over at QB. I still think Woodard is the kind of player that you have to get the ball to on offense because he's a game changer. But I think PB will have to much for them. PB by 21

bulldogger15

Quote from: Oldbadger on November 11, 2017, 10:24:44 am
+1

Add that to the long list. I bet they all know how to spell GREENWOOD!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

catfish1

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 12, 2017, 02:54:22 pm
+1

Add that to the long list. I bet they all know how to spell GREENWOOD!

GO BULLDOGS!!!
+2

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas