• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PINE BLUFF VS WEST MEMPHIS

Started by 2000ZEBRA, October 21, 2017, 08:26:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: urban legend2 on October 24, 2017, 11:18:07 am
Naw. You're probably in the minority on that one.

Well then you know zero about football.  Keep drinking the PB kool-aid young grasshoppa!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebrafan on October 24, 2017, 01:03:42 pm
Who does it help though. PB has been more of a passing team so far...but I know Bolding will figure it out.

What kind of field does PB have?  Grass or artificial?

zebrafan

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebrafan on October 24, 2017, 01:05:24 pm
Artificial.

I miss the old days, when Paris would wet down their grass field the night before the Booneville game.  Our uniforms would be soaked in mud.  After the game was over it looked more like a swamp buggy race had taken place rather than a football game.   Good times!

protegewill

Quote from: urban legend2 on October 24, 2017, 11:37:02 am
+1. You'll still see guys like myself, zebradynasty, zebrafan and a few other PB fans give credit where credit is due regardless of a win or loss in the playoffs. Can't say that for a few of the "fans" of other teams.

+1

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

zebradynasty

Quote from: Bulldogfan44 on October 24, 2017, 12:53:48 pm
Hey right there with you, just didn't wanna listen to the Liberals cry, so I didn't throw that out there. 😂

Well just like all conservatives its do as I say not as I do. You see it's not PB going around making sure that everyone agrees how great they are! Pressure is on GW.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebradynasty on October 24, 2017, 01:59:23 pm
Well just like all conservatives its do as I say not as I do. You see it's not PB going around making sure that everyone agrees how great they are! Pressure is on GW.

You and your buddy Will should consider not bringing up race or politics in these threads.  All it does is show how classless you are and hacks people off.  This is football we're bantering over.  Leave politics and race to the news outlets.  Are you mature enough to agree with that?

zebradynasty

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 24, 2017, 02:06:15 pm
You and your buddy Will should consider not bringing up race or politics in these threads.  All it does is show how classless you are and hacks people off.  This is football we're bantering over.  Leave politics and race to the news outlets.  Are you mature enough to agree with that?

L NAW! If those subjects make you pucker up...then get hacked off! Personally I respect someone that just says it vs smart remarks and innuendo.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 24, 2017, 02:16:36 pm #109 Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 02:18:24 pm by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam
Quote from: zebradynasty on October 24, 2017, 02:12:28 pm
L NAW! If those subjects make you pucker up...then get hacked off! Personally I respect someone that just says it vs smart remarks and innuendo.

I didn't think you were smart enough.   Proves my point with the "small brain" comment!  ;)  Your last post just shows your complete uneducated mentality.  There was no innuendo.

Bulldogfan44

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 24, 2017, 02:16:36 pm
I didn't think you were smart enough.   Proves my point with the "small brain" comment!  ;)  Your last post just shows your complete uneducated mentality.  There was no innuendo.
They really aren't smart. I'm just waiting for when PB loses to WM. Then we can all watch as the first comment is. It's all Trumps fault we lost. 😂

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 24, 2017, 02:24:14 pm #111 Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 02:29:01 pm by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam
Quote from: Bulldogfan44 on October 24, 2017, 02:19:48 pm
They really aren't smart. I'm just waiting for when PB loses to WM. Then we can all watch as the first comment is. It's all Trumps fault we lost. 😂

Zebrausedtobe will be saying "It's everyone else's fault we lost"  He'll blame it on some socioeconomic crap.  Blame it on Trump.  The Republicans.  Blame it on global warming.  You name it, he sounds like one of those liberal snowflakes who can't come up with an intelligent argument, so he starts calling people names and changing the subject.  These people are getting so old!  lol

I'll also say this............From this point forward, I refuse to respond to anything Zebradynasty says.  I've apologized to him for past threads, and pushing too hard in my banter.  But when people get on here and falsely accuse others about making racial comments or innuendos, then that's where I draw the line.  To me, there is no place for people like that.  Period!

urban legend2

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 24, 2017, 01:04:05 pm
Well then you know zero about football.  Keep drinking the PB kool-aid young grasshoppa!
Nah bro, I'm willing to bet the house that I know more football than you. But I digress. And ain't no Kool-Aid sippin' over here for this "experienced" grasshoppa! I'll leave that "young" adjective to you. All good though.

zebradynasty

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 24, 2017, 02:16:36 pm

And your response shows the lack of mental maturity. It's you with the small brain you lack of the ability to reason with ideas and concepts that are different than yours. Keeping your mind closed to other ideas or thoughts makes your life comfortable, easy, nice and neat. Real talk not my job to make your life comfortable.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: urban legend2 on October 24, 2017, 02:33:32 pm
Nah bro, I'm willing to bet the house that I know more football than you. But I digress. And ain't no Kool-Aid sippin' over here for this "experienced" grasshoppa! I'll leave that "young" adjective to you. All good though.

LOL, You sound like Al Bundy.  And "bruh", I can assure you that I've had much more experience with football than you.  And I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know.  All good though. :)

urban legend2

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 24, 2017, 02:36:01 pm
LOL, You sound like Al Bundy.  And "bruh", I can assure you that I've had much more experience with football than you.  And I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know.  All good though. :)
I'll let you keep thinkin' that but it's pointless getting into a "chess thumpin" debate. Go ahead and have your fun.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: urban legend2 on October 24, 2017, 02:39:19 pm
I'll let you keep thinkin' that but it's pointless getting into a "chess thumpin" debate. Go ahead and have your fun.

I'll let YOU keep thinking that too bruh.  :)

zebradynasty

October 24, 2017, 02:54:30 pm #117 Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 03:48:15 pm by zebradynasty
Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 24, 2017, 02:24:14 pm
Zebrausedtobe will be saying "It's everyone else's fault we lost"  He'll blame it on some socioeconomic crap.  Blame it on Trump.  The Republicans.  Blame it on global warming.  You name it, he sounds like one of those liberal snowflakes who can't come up with an intelligent argument, so he starts calling people names and changing the subject.  These people are getting so old!  lol

I'll also say this............From this point forward, I refuse to respond to anything Zebradynasty says.  I've apologized to him for past threads, and pushing too hard in my banter.  But when people get on here and falsely accuse others about making racial comments or innuendos, then that's where I draw the line.  To me, there is no place for people like that.  Period!

First, I wasn't the one who brought any of that into this thread that was your fellow GW supporter that started the political stuff and Protegewill that made the comment. You asked me if I would keep those subjects off limits I said L NAW! Not because I thought anything you said was racial because if I thought that anyone had...anyone been on this board long enough  knows... I have no problem blasting that arse! So don't be asking me to limit my thoughts or my words.

So climb down off the cross! We've lost 3 state championships and you have NEVER heard me get on FF and blame people. We've won some too and you never see me act like we haven't won before. But you and your buddies....Y'all no different than the Z-pound fans that sit on the visitors side at our games in fact you are worse. At least they don't hide behind a keyboard and talk trash and but down kids and entire citites...they'll do it to your face. MAN UP!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Some people need to go back to watching MSNBC and drinking Rachel Madow's kool-aid.  Wowzers. 

Wildcat Football

Dang, we aren't even in the playoffs yet and it's already gettin' real ugly, but hey it all begin and ends on the field.  To the victor goes the spoils and the loser gets another long offseason, ain't that right bulldog fans?

protegewill

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 24, 2017, 12:44:30 pm
Wow, get your panties in a wad much?  I make the same comments about other teams.  PB is no different.  Stop bringing in the race issue.  You're a complete idiot for doing that.  Grow up!   I'm messing with you boys from PB cause no-one from WM is doing it.  Lighten up and laugh.  It's all in good fun.    #crymuch
Even if I did wear panties fool. I know enough to recognize a insult when I see it. I am also wise enough to know that an insult could be given through willful ignorance or simple neglect. I also must be willing to bigger forgive the latter and overlook the former because I recognize am sinner who has been forgiven.  Karma is a b***h!

Bulldogfan44

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 24, 2017, 03:18:06 pm
Some people need to go back to watching MSNBC and drinking Rachel Madow's kool-aid.  Wowzers.
What kind of Kool-aid is it? 😂😂

zebrafan

T-Bone

October 24, 2017, 04:36:09 pm #123 Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 04:51:00 pm by T-Bone
Looked like a lot of smack so I have not read all of this thread but I will say since it is in PB they have the edge.  If any of the top players on WM are hurt then it adds to the PB edge.  I just wish PB would play the game with a good team on the field like they have.  A good band in the game like they have.  And "ALL" PB fans on their side and not on the visitor side.  They had plenty of room when we were there but the cow bell and loud guys were on our side as we have talked about before.  It takes away from the game when people are there just to mess with visitor players and fans.  I have full respect for PB team, fans that sit on their side or outside of fence watching and cooking, and the band.  No respect for a has been high school player in the stands still trying to make their place on the field.

zebradynasty

Quote from: T-Bone on October 24, 2017, 04:36:09 pm
And "ALL" PB fans on their side and not on the visitor side.  They had plenty of room when we were there but the cow bell and loud guys were on our side as we have talked about before.  It takes away from the game when people are there just to mess with visitor players and fans.  I have full respect for PB team, fans that sit on their side or outside of fence watching and cooking, and the band.  No respect for a has been high school player in the stands still trying to make their place on the field.

Let it go Bro! Let it go!

T-Bone

Quote from: zebradynasty on October 24, 2017, 04:45:56 pm
Let it go Bro! Let it go!

I agree with you.  Just been a hard day.  I think both PB and WM have good teams this year.  I do give PB the edge in PB and for sure if some major key players on WM are really hurt.  I would like to see that game with both teams full strength.

zebradynasty

Quote from: T-Bone on October 24, 2017, 04:49:21 pm
I agree with you.  Just been a hard day.  I think both PB and WM have good teams this year.  I do give PB the edge in PB and for sure if some major key players on WM are really hurt.  I would like to see that game with both teams full strength.

Well, Jonesboro has played both so I think you should have an objective opinion so what you think honestly?

T-Bone

Quote from: zebradynasty on October 24, 2017, 04:56:56 pm
Well, Jonesboro has played both so I think you should have an objective opinion so what you think honestly?

No disrespect towards WM but Pine Bluff by 14.  Possibly by 21 if injuries with WM are real.

westmem

Our QB will play but our RB is Questionable Holmes is our go to guy of our running backs core but we have 3 good runners so we will be 90% functional

Let's getting BIG BLUE

westmem

Our offensive line have to hold them so Troxler can get it to our wide receivers you no our devils can catch

2000ZEBRA

lol, I'm one of those guys that sit on the visitors side 😎😎😎 and ain't nobody gonna stop me 😁😁😁

2000ZEBRA

lol, I'm one of those guys that sit on the visitors side 😎😎😎 and ain't nobody gonna stop me 😁😁😁

T-Bone

Quote from: westmem on October 24, 2017, 05:54:33 pm
Our offensive line have to hold them so Troxler can get it to our wide receivers you no our devils can catch

If Troxler is #3 I have a good picture someone took.  I believe it was when my son made a sack back around the 30 or so.  My son went in for the tackle and the QB jumped up trying to get away.  His jumping placed the helmet right in the protected section.  A great pic.  That QB can move.  And those WR can catch.

T-Bone

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on October 24, 2017, 06:00:00 pm

Any chance you were one of the three guys together that chanted a lot?  We have a picture of them.

2000ZEBRA

T-Bone

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on October 24, 2017, 06:18:49 pm
🤔🤔🤔🤔

Which one?  Looking up at the stands. Left? Center? Right?

Oldbadger

My favorite memory of the Zpound is when Pine Bluff played Benton during the regular season in 2014.  I had to move away from them because of the bells and horns.  They were so loud I couldn't talk to my friends.  Well, after Benton moved ahead about three TDs at about half time, I looked around, and--no Zpound.  Anyway, it turned into an exciting game as Pine Bluff rallied and Benton held on to win the game in the last 3 seconds on a field goal. lol.

2000ZEBRA

BUT WHAT HAPPEN AT WM THAT SAME YEAR🤔😎🤔😎

Oldbadger

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on October 24, 2017, 07:31:17 pm
You don't have to yell!lol  Hey, we were talking about the Zpound here.  I didn't see them at War Memorial.lol

T-Bone

Quote from: Oldbadger on October 24, 2017, 08:34:15 pm
You don't have to yell!lol  Hey, we were talking about the Zpound here.  I didn't see them at War Memorial.lol

The only time I have been to a game at War Memorial they made both teams sit together on the same side and blocked off the other side.  Basically like playing at Pine Bluff but more mixed together. 

I think PB and WM is the game of the week for the East.

(Sure glad you all have this thread going.  Gives me something to be a part of.  When the season isn't going to well for your own team it gets boring.  I still say we have tools but something is not clicking.)

urban legend2

I really wonder how the rain that's suppose to move it is going to affect both teams...

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on October 24, 2017, 07:31:17 pm

Stop yelling Table Busser!

zebradynasty

Quote from: T-Bone on October 25, 2017, 08:01:41 am
The only time I have been to a game at War Memorial they made both teams sit together on the same side and blocked off the other side.  Basically like playing at Pine Bluff but more mixed together. 

I think PB and WM is the game of the week for the East.

(Sure glad you all have this thread going.  Gives me something to be a part of.  When the season isn't going to well for your own team it gets boring.  I still say we have tools but something is not clicking.)

Yeah JB got some tools that if you could somehow pull it together for the playoffs...would be a tough, tough out for whoever you play.

2000ZEBRA

zebradynasty

Quote from: urban legend2 on October 25, 2017, 08:39:34 am
I really wonder how the rain that's suppose to move it is going to affect both teams...

Yeah I wonder about that too. I suspect neither team has played in the rain all year and this looks like a cold rain moving in.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Oldbadger

Hope the rain holds off until after the games.  I still remember freezing cold rain at JB last year in the playoffs with Benton.  Worst I've ever sat in.  Cold wind and rain. Miserable. You can imagine how the players and coaches feel. 

T-Bone

Quote from: urban legend2 on October 25, 2017, 08:39:34 am

Cause more run offense and PB has a great line to stop the run.  Outside may be WM's best hope for run.

T-Bone

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on October 25, 2017, 09:04:39 am
Who's your team

If talking to me, JB is my team.  Our tools are there but rusty and need to come out. 
But this PB & WM game should be a good one if all healthy.  Both teams can play.  I want the team that steps up to play that day to win.  Neither is a favorite for me but respect good teams and for sure when they play one another.

2000ZEBRA

WM won't be able to get to the outside either because we have two good DE that has good speed

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas