• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official post your 2015 Razorback season record thread.

Started by ricepig, August 21, 2015, 01:32:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fastdrop

I still think the Hogs could go to a bowl. I think the bottom half of the SEC is not very good at all. State, Auburn, Missouri are all very winnable games. To get to a bowl game the Hogs have to beat Tenn.

Proud Buckaroo

Legend

AirWarren

Arkansas is going to have to find a way to quit being out of position of defense and make some plays on quarterbacks at the LOS.

Legend

I think teams in the offseason found a way around their ground n pound scheme

Valleysports

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 21, 2015, 08:18:43 am
Quote from: Legend on September 21, 2015, 07:56:05 am
Arkansas wins 2 more games

Auburn and Martin?

I don't think Arkansas will have legit film study on Auburn's offense, by the time they play em.  Gus gonna scrap Plan A and come up with a Plan B.  Guess that could go both ways though...  Concerned about my SEC!   :-\

PrivateLesson

Arkansas...Alabama...and Auburn...all with a loss. 

bdubyab60

If we get things turned around UTM, Auburn, TN and MSU are winnable games. Win those and we are at 5 wins. Will have to win a game or 2 that we are REALLY not supposed to win to get a bowl.

Legend

pioneers

Quote from: Legend on September 21, 2015, 10:19:45 am
best chance for that is always the LSU game.
Yeah in the past it has been but with the game at Death Valley and fournette running like he has been and how weak the Arkansas defense is I wouldn't depend on that being a W.

Legend

True but we have to remember they were saying the same thing about mr Thrill last year against South Carolina then he flopped. Auburn could be really bad on defense and they are blowing him up too soon.

AirWarren

Arkansas better find some playmakers on defense. Someone needs to wake up. All this out of position, arm tackles, and looking lost isn't going to cut it. I hope to see SOMEONE/ANYONE make a play this weekend.

With the way the defense looked the last two weeks, we may not make .500.

pioneers

Quote from: Legend on September 22, 2015, 05:38:20 am
True but we have to remember they were saying the same thing about mr Thrill last year against South Carolina then he flopped. Auburn could be really bad on defense and they are blowing him up too soon.
if your trying to imply that your not impressed with fournette or think that he hasn't proven himself then idk what to say. I don't think fournette is going anywhere.

Legend

Its just one game though. That's what I am implying. Everyone was on Kenny Hills jock after the SC game then what happend. I'm not saying that will happen in this case but it could. We live in the NOW and everyone trying to crown a Hiesman week 3.

Valleysports

Legend - Arkansas plays A&M in 5 days.  Go yaya on the Crimson Thread....

cuckoobird

If our record doesn't improve over last years, it's time to stop extending those buyouts

Legend

Legend

Silly goose Clemson.. Plus we have a bye week to prepare for ND at Death Valley. Be a great matchup but Clemson better play hard or it will be a long night.

bleudog

September 22, 2015, 03:09:47 pm #169 Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 03:13:20 pm by bleudog
After three games, Massey has the Hogs at 4-8.  That includes a close win against Auburn and a close loss against MS St.

CLICK HERE

Jalkuranis

I still say we lose every SEC game. Mizzou might be down but we find a way to lose.

Legend

bleudog

October 27, 2015, 12:27:04 pm #172 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 12:29:21 pm by bleudog
After seven games, Massey has the Hogs projected at 5-7 with the Miss State game being a close loss.

http://www.masseyratings.com/team.php?t=316&s=279541

ricepig

Quote from: Jalkuranis on September 24, 2015, 12:18:45 pm
I still say we lose every SEC game. Mizzou might be down but we find a way to lose.

That's some brilliance right there.........

AirWarren

We best UT-Martin
Best either ole miss or Lsu
Beat MSU
Beat Mizzouri

WPWells

urban legend2

The Miss State game will determine if the Hogs get to a bowl game I believe.

fastdrop

Quote from: fastdrop on August 23, 2015, 06:20:25 am
Quote from: Lionheart88 on August 23, 2015, 03:01:40 am
Quote from: fastdrop on August 22, 2015, 07:26:55 am
Quote from: AirWarren on August 21, 2015, 08:42:46 pm
Quote from: fastdrop on August 21, 2015, 08:29:45 pm
6-6

That is a dream season for Memphis, West Memphis, and ASU.
You must not of been on Hogville last year or rushed the field after the first SEC win after setting the record for the longest SEC losing streak of ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Time.

6-6 was not picked so I picked it on the RICE PIG OFFICIAL PICK YOUR SEASON RECORD - 7-5 would not shock me.

Looking back at History ---- Dang Pertrino had the ship going in the right direction. I am not sold on Nutt 2 but I do think he can keep you guys around 7 to 8 wins a year avg. WHich allows you guys to act like you are national chumps every year.
All the offensive records in the world are meaningless if you never even get to the SEC Championship game.  We looked good for a while under Petrino, but it was just a facade.  The program was rotten on the inside.  Bielema will do better than Petrino ever could have.
1. 5-7
2. 8-5
3. 10-3
4. 11-2

his 5th year team was was ranked in the pre season top 5 and I know Petrino would of won 10 games with that bunch. Smiley the coach of Alabama tore that team down.

Rotten from the inside - My gosh - Nope. Petrino can coach my friend and he had the players that could make his system work.

Anyway - I will stick to my opinion that Coach B will give you guys 6 to 8 wins a year for a long time. If he is here 10 years I predict 1 or 2 of those years he will get you 9 to 10 wins.

I will stay the course

Legend

Well Petrino should have stayed the course wo the motorcycle.

bdubyab60

Hogs could possibly win more SEC games this year and miss a bowl game.

Legend

I think they should miss a bowl game. They dont deserve a bowl game. Hey lets go beat a 6-5 team by 20 then expect to be in the top 10 next year!

ricepig

Quote from: MSHS FAn on August 21, 2015, 02:25:31 pm
7-5 regular season! 8-5 with bowl game win

Looks like we have a winner! My 8-4 guess was blocked somewhere along the way.

cuckoobird

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas