• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Black Ops Classes

Started by Jalkuranis, November 06, 2012, 06:01:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jalkuranis

With the new class system coming out for Black Ops 2, what are the classes that you have been dreaming up?

Here are the three I'm going with.

1) SMG with red dot, semtex, all perks

2) Knife, semtex, all perks

3) Sniper Rifle, semtex, all perks.

That third class is going to be used for what my friends and I call bushing. It is where you get a sniper rifle (so that you have a ghillie suit) find a random patch of foliage, and hide til someone runs by you. You follow them as long as you can, kill them, and find another patch of grass to hide. This strategy tends to tick people off pretty badly.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Jalkuranis on November 06, 2012, 06:01:44 pm
With the new class system coming out for Black Ops 2, what are the classes that you have been dreaming up?

Here are the three I'm going with.

1) SMG with red dot, semtex, all perks

2) Knife, semtex, all perks

3) Sniper Rifle, semtex, all perks.

That third class is going to be used for what my friends and I call bushing. It is where you get a sniper rifle (so that you have a ghillie suit) find a random patch of foliage, and hide til someone runs by you. You follow them as long as you can, kill them, and find another patch of grass to hide. This strategy tends to tick people off pretty badly.

That's about as bad as the trolls in Gun Game who kill everyone with a knife.  It's hilarious to watch though.

Jalkuranis

Oh people rage quit whenever I have a good game. But most of the time I get raped when trying to knife. So my K/D is horrible lol.

NwaSportsFan

lol :) Cod Black Ops 1 is the best one.. add my Gamertag- "CruuZaN"

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas