• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas High School Football History

Started by Paw-Paw, August 10, 2012, 12:57:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Paw-Paw

Basically what I am looking for is an archive with all the scores since the State of Arkansas began playing high school football. I am wanting this for document research for personal use. I was not sure if the Barclay's Almanac would have this information.

So my FearlessFriday brethren, any ideas?

Douglas

Paw-Paw

Eddie Goodson

OK, we got two ugly dudes winking at each other. I'm more than a bit uncomfortable.

Douglas

Quote from: Eddie GoodsonOK, we got two ugly dudes winking at each other. I'm more than a bit uncomfortable.
Do I really need to start busting out your posts from other places?  ::chuckles::

Paw Paw, just be patient. Lanny, Leland and I are working on some pretty amazing things for FF. Should be launching in the next 10-14 days for the first phase.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: Douglas on August 10, 2012, 07:10:08 pm
Quote from: Eddie GoodsonOK, we got two ugly dudes winking at each other. I'm more than a bit uncomfortable.
Do I really need to start busting out your posts from other places?  ::chuckles::

Paw Paw, just be patient. Lanny, Leland and I are working on some pretty amazing things for FF. Should be launching in the next 10-14 days for the first phase.
No need to go there. We're all friends here. Nothing to see. Move along.

Douglas

Paw-Paw

Quote from: Douglas on August 10, 2012, 07:10:08 pm

That'll be nice. I am doing write ups and wanted to add statistics as far as records vs certain teams, etc...

ahsalum

Eddie Goodson

*EG contemplates the repercussions of hitting a 60 year old rocker in his liquored up face. Homey don't play that.

Billyo62

You guys need to get a room...with a computer..and a code talker and work out your issues!  ;)

Earl is my Hero!!

Man, I would recommend you just develop a healthy heterosexual relationship with Rich Sanders. I know he has most of those records in a spread sheet...

ahsalum

*SP thinks EG wouldnt hit a 60 year with glasses would he.

Douglas

Steve, this is Eddie we're talking about.

He'd take candy from a blind baby if he could. ;)

Eddie Goodson

RD™

Paw-Paw

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas