• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alma vs Harrison

Started by Rockhounds x2, March 03, 2013, 06:34:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockhounds x2

March 03, 2013, 06:34:26 pm Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 07:07:08 pm by Rockhounds x2
All, while Fearless Friday is viewed by all it's used for alot of different reason.
Most find it easy to keep up with teams or players of interest! Others use it for scores and or standings!
While to some it's a place they can keep the casual fan mad like the guys that use to steal your mascot the week before the game. Why because It makes people mad and they get enjoyment from doing such! Doesn't matter what it's about it's just fun!

As for the seat war ; my boys told me that those people had sat there during all 3 of there games! If it was done on purpose they planned it before game 1!
Was them not moving for our student section as our fans did for theirs the right thing to do? I would've moved but that's me! Those that call names are the ones who get the satisfaction of reading your hateful angry reply's! And in some cases the ones that were on the front row!

They bought tickets as did everyone else none of which had row or seat numbers on them! From where I sat the whole thing looked planned! After hearing they sat there all week I have doubts! Should they have done the right thing? They are Alma we are Harrison! Enuff Said...

ahsalum

I love you RH2... I really do.

You remind me of when I was young and stupid......oh wait, that is Elvis.

Rockhounds x2

March 03, 2013, 06:40:38 pm #2 Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 06:43:31 pm by Rockhounds x2
I'm sure that's why you drive a Porsche!

sevenof400

March 03, 2013, 06:41:58 pm #3 Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 06:50:11 pm by sevenof400
Thank you Rockhounds x2!

That was the equivalent of fingernails down a chalkboard.....

Elvis Hoggoblin

Quote from: Steve Perry on March 03, 2013, 06:38:23 pm

I love you RH2... I really do.

You remind me of when I was young and stupid......oh wait, that is Elvis.

Hey, I resemble that remark.................while many may back you on the stupid part, I am young no more!

ahsalum

You're logic really baffled me on that one post.

Completely wrong. But hey...your entitlede to be wrong. No one's stopping you.

Rockhounds x2

Has anyone ever been right except for you?

ahsalum

Quote from: Rockhounds x2 on March 03, 2013, 06:52:31 pm
Has anyone ever been right except for you?

No. And as soon as you people learn to worship me the sooner we can all get along.

Rockhounds x2

I do Steve well I will when you can see over the steering wheel of a real car! Lol! See ya around! Good luck Alma/5a west!

Baitshop

Quote from: Rockhounds x2 on March 03, 2013, 06:40:38 pm
I'm sure that's why you drive a Porsche!

Porsche..??..??   

What happened to the Bentley that I saw you in at the Sonic in Alma..??..??

Rockhounds x2

Parking spots? No chairs there?

Rockhounds x2

March 03, 2013, 10:36:24 pm #11 Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 11:11:07 pm by Rockhounds x2

Rockhounds x2

Baitshop:

--- Quote from: Rockhounds x2 on March 03, 2013, 06:40:38 PM ---I'm sure that's why you drive a Porsche!

--- End quote ---

Porsche..??..??   

What happened to the Bentley that I saw you in at the Sonic in Alma..??..??

Steve is the only one on here that can afford both!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas