• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Norfork Boys and 1A 2 North

Started by epotts, August 24, 2014, 01:07:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

epotts

Predictions on Norfork and the 1A 2North!

Silky Johnson

I think ICC and Norfork have a chance to be good. Calico Rock can be competitive but Parnell will have to take over a dominant scoring role.
1.ICC- Has Walker returning and should have the most complete roster in the conf.
2.Norfork- Has new coach and will have a few good players and Lewis returning at PG.
3. Calico Rock
The last 3 all seem to be about even
4. Hillcrest
5. Mammoth Spring
6. Viola

Mr. Basketball

August 24, 2014, 04:08:09 pm #2 Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 04:10:09 pm by Mr. Basketball
Quote from: Silky Johnson on August 24, 2014, 03:35:04 pm
I think ICC and Norfork have a chance to be good. Calico Rock can be competitive but Parnell will have to take over a dominant scoring role.
1.ICC- Has Walker returning and should have the most complete roster in the conf.
2.Norfork- Has new coach and will have a few good players and Lewis returning at PG.
3. Calico Rock
The last 3 all seem to be about even
4. Hillcrest
5. Mammoth Spring
6. Viola

Don't forget Viola returns 4 starters and moves up a good one from junior high.  They could be a factor toward the top of the conference race.

Silky Johnson

You could probably move up Viola then. I know Hillcrest lost Evans and I don't know if Mammoth Spring has anything other than a decent senior or two.

Real deal

ICC will win this conference, not sure about everyone else, I did see Hillcrest this summer, Coach Durham does a great job and they will get better but they are down.  Norfork lost alot but does return one great player.  ICC will be the class of this conference hands down next couple of years.

epotts

Moonshiner

Quote from: epotts on September 30, 2014, 10:11:08 am
any other predictions

Hey Epotts.  Any truth to the rumor that you guys got a recent move in?  6'6" kid from Stone County?

lorettalynn

epotts

Moonshiner, I don't know what you are talking about. Must just be a rumor around the state. I haven't heard anything about it.

Moonshiner

I've talked to a student from Norfork that has seen him and his 6'4" brother walking the halls at your school.  You trying to keep him a secret?  I hear he can flat play.

ballmember

Can anyone confirm rumors that 6 6 boy from Mtn View is now at Norfork, and also that several boys quit team at Norfork this year?    Looking forward to basketball

BasketballCoach45

October 13, 2014, 02:49:44 pm #12 Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 02:54:11 pm by BasketballCoach45
Well, I guess it is time to come out with the truth :( The rumors about the tall kids are true! This is confirmation from someone in the know at Norfork.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas