• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Football Job around Marion/West Memphis

Started by ElGuapoPaco, January 22, 2015, 05:19:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ElGuapoPaco

I'll be relocating to Marion/West Memphis once the school year is over and I'm interested in finding a Football position within 30-45 minutes of the area.

Certification areas are Spanish and PE/Health.

I have 8 years of coaching experience in Texas and Arkansas.

Began in Texas (4A Classification) as a Middle School/Junior High Coach and also volunteered with the HS Varsity/JV Teams in various roles.

Moved back home to Arkansas and volunteered for 1 season at a 4A school. Afterwards, I accepted a position at a 2A school where I was a volunteer assistant for 1 year and then Defensive Coordinator for the following 3 years.

I've coached just about every position and have experience in Spread, Wing T, and I schemes offensively and 4-3, 4-2-5, and 3-3-5 defensively.

Inbox me if you have any interest.

Look forward to talking further.

JohnBarleycorn

Jonesboro Westside HC job just opened up. They'll have an assistant position as well.

OB11

January 26, 2015, 10:31:57 am #2 Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 10:33:43 am by OliverBoy11
Quote from: JohnBarleycorn on January 26, 2015, 10:04:05 am
Jonesboro Westside HC job just opened up. They'll have an assistant position as well.

Where is it posted? Nevermind, I found it on their website.  I had checked the AAA website and hadn't seen it.  I thought their openings were usually posted on their. 

ElGuapoPaco

elvis26

;D where did the Jonesboro westside coach go?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas