• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hermitage open

Started by thunderlizard, February 10, 2016, 09:08:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderlizard

Dr. Defense

So Coach Mauldin is leaving?

Juco soldier

Hermits had a decent season last year, is that stud running back coming back this year?

beach bum

Quote from: Juco soldier on February 10, 2016, 09:24:16 am
Hermits had a decent season last year, is that stud running back coming back this year?

The second part of your post will be what makes a coach want to go there or not.. ..

Pat Swilling

Str8thug

Interestingcall

The running back is only a JR so i would assume he would be back. Could draw some interest just from that alone.

Rida4Life

floating rumor is he was reassigned. 

Personally I think that a coach that can get Hermitage to the playoffs ought to be able to stay there as long as he wants.

mrknowitall

He was voted coach of the conf, and got reassigned?

Cheek

Maybe they will hire Strongs old Coach.  He is great with one awesome athlete.  He did an outstanding job at Waldren.  He stated Coaching there and they never missed a beat down, I mean beat.

Romeo

Monta, you know what to do... 

AirWarren

February 11, 2016, 12:56:23 pm #11 Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 12:58:37 pm by AirWarren
Stability vs instability.

And so forth.

I'll Just leave it at that.

heavyhittaz_7

Yes its true. He probably would of had his best team next year in sr high that has been around in awhile. When Monta was a 9th grader they went 8-1 loseing to JC in the conference championship game.

Bigditchlion

Monta can play other places. Nobody can blame him.

Pat Swilling

I'm sure he is a great kid that will want to graduate with his classmates no matter who the coach is next season.  We are talking about a 17 year old kid.  not Labron James.

Bigditchlion

Just saying I've seen kids leave schools for less.

minerjack

I've heard Warren has already tried to get him before.  Didn't work out for them too well.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: minerjack2212 on February 12, 2016, 07:53:07 pm
I've heard Warren has already tried to get him before.  Didn't work out for them too well.

Hmmm...

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HF on February 13, 2016, 05:00:26 pm
Quote from: minerjack2212 on February 12, 2016, 07:53:07 pm

Hmmm...

Hmmmmmmm.....

Proud Buckaroo

STUNNA

warren is fine with or without monta... he had a chance to win a ring..lol

THA TRUTH

He wasn't  gonna go to Nashville was he???

Romeo

The kid is a great talent. But there's a reason why Arkansas and other DI schools haven't offered yet. Playing for Hermitage is holding him back. Trust me, I'm not the only person with that opinion. I've talked with people that are in the know in the recruiting world and they agree. If he was playing for Warren or another upper level classification school he would already have an offer.

southarkhog

Quote from: Romeo on February 15, 2016, 03:01:49 pm
The kid is a great talent. But there's a reason why Arkansas and other DI schools haven't offered yet. Playing for Hermitage is holding him back. Trust me, I'm not the only person with that opinion. I've talked with people that are in the know in the recruiting world and they agree. If he was playing for Warren or another upper level classification school he would already have an offer.

If you think playing for Hermitage is what's holding offers back then you have no idea what you are talking about. I talk to Richard Davenport often about Arkansas kids and I have specifically ask about Monta and it's not bc he plays at Hermitage.

AirWarren

You talk to dick Davenport? That's cool. I saw him at a Mexican restaurant in Maumelle. 

Dayton Kitchens

Two or three Hermitage teams in the late 1980s might well be ranked as some of the best Arkansas football teams to not win a state title.

Pat Swilling

Is former HC out of coaching?

AirWarren

Quote from: unbiased_fan on February 16, 2016, 09:40:51 am
Thomas would make any team in the state 14 points better.  He makes Hermitage 35 points better or more.  If his grades and scores are right he'll have dozens of offers by NSD

He IS Hermitage' 35 points haha.

heavyhittaz_7

The kid is probably the best athlete I have seen in a while. He had 32 points 14 rebounds 4 steals 4 Asst in a heart breaking 92-90 OT lost tonight in district play.

minerjack

Is this job drawing any interest from anyone?

Football

Ok we know Warren is fine with or without Monta.. If you knew the kid you would know that he is very humble and unselfish.. Could be a long shot winning a ring in Hermitage but this kid ain't about to walk out.. I really think you warren guys are a bit salty that he not playing for Warren lol going to to school for free is great for any kid but this kid is not one of these state college kids lol.. He will be making a impact for some SEC school as soon as he step foot on campus.. But I get it
Monta might help comepete with the PAs and Nashvilles of he world

Football

All that good material on the 4a thread but over here talking about Monta lol this post was about the Job..

heavyhittaz_7

Quote from: Football on February 17, 2016, 12:03:46 pm
Ok we know Warren is fine with or without Monta.. If you knew the kid you would know that he is very humble and unselfish.. Could be a long shot winning a ring in Hermitage but this kid ain't about to walk out.. I really think you warren guys are a bit salty that he not playing for Warren lol going to to school for free is great for any kid but this kid is not one of these state college kids lol.. He will be making a impact for some SEC school as soon as he step foot on campus.. But I get it
+1

NWA Hawg

Quote from: heavyhittaz_7 on February 17, 2016, 02:14:57 pm
+1

Heavyhittaz, so did coach mauldin get reassigned or did he leave? Also, I didn't think hermitage had many assistants last year but any chance one of them gets to love up to the head job?

Billie Blue

Quote from: minerjack2212 on February 17, 2016, 11:28:35 am
Is this job drawing any interest from anyone?
I am hearing from a few sources that the person that they are going to go after or hopes applies for the job is in the surrounding area  of hermitage and lumberjack fans don't have a heart attack the person I heard isn't BO

Dr. Defense

So he is in warren? That's the only area that is really around Hermitage right?

southarkhog

Quote from: Dr. Defense on February 17, 2016, 08:39:40 pm

I heard from a someone this evening that Chase Ellis from Warren and Zack Branch from Bauxite interviewed.  Heavyhittaz_7 what have you heard?

Billie Blue

Quote from: Dr. Defense on February 17, 2016, 08:39:40 pm
There are other towns around  hermitage south and west

minerjack

Quote from: southarkhog on February 17, 2016, 08:44:44 pm
I heard from a someone this evening that Chase Ellis from Warren and Zack Branch from Bauxite interviewed.  Heavyhittaz_7 what have you heard?
Don't know about that one.

heavyhittaz_7

Quote from: southarkhog on February 17, 2016, 08:44:44 pm
I haven't heard nothing. Both of those guys are good coaches tho. I played for Ellis in the 9th grade and he is all about business.

heavyhittaz_7

Quote from: fann07 on February 17, 2016, 06:18:44 pm
Heavyhittaz, so did coach mauldin get reassigned or did he leave? Also, I didn't think hermitage had many assistants last year but any chance one of them gets to love up to the head job?

heavyhittaz_7

Quote from: fann07 on February 17, 2016, 06:18:44 pm
really don't know what took place. And as far a I know they looking to bring in a new coach.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: unbiased_fan on February 16, 2016, 09:40:51 am
Thomas would make any team in the state 14 points better.  He makes Hermitage 35 points better or more.  If his grades and scores are right he'll have dozens of offers by NSD
Ding Ding Ding!! TRUST is what's holding back the offers.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: Football on February 17, 2016, 12:03:46 pm
DING DING DING!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas