• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5-2A Offseason

Started by Bagheera, January 13, 2016, 01:27:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bagheera

Already counting down to next year!  Obviously England will be the preseason favorite to win the conference.  Magnet has a ? at the quarterback position with Senior Harrison Wade graduating.  We return 4/5 offensive lineman and our starting RB.  Conway Christian and Poyen graduate some key pieces.  Don't know much about Hector other than they were pretty good this year.  Bigelow should be improved.  I dont see Quitman or Cutter competing but I could be wrong.  Any thoughts?  What does everybody have coming back?  Any move ins over the offseason?   

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Bagheera on January 13, 2016, 01:27:28 pm
Already counting down to next year!  Obviously England will be the preseason favorite to win the conference.  Magnet has a ? at the quarterback position with Senior Harrison Wade graduating.  We return 4/5 offensive lineman and our starting RB.  Conway Christian and Poyen graduate some key pieces.  Don't know much about Hector other than they were pretty good this year.  Bigelow should be improved.  I dont see Quitman or Cutter competing but I could be wrong.  Any thoughts?  What does everybody have coming back?  Any move ins over the offseason?   

No love for Hector?

Bigditchlion

Hector returns Gaines, they will be good no doubt!

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HF on January 13, 2016, 02:22:23 pm

No love for Hector?

They are coming from the 4-2A who cares about Hector? 😂

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Hornet4ever on January 13, 2016, 08:13:58 pm

No love for Hector?

They're terrible

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HF on January 13, 2016, 08:18:07 pm

No love for Hector?

They're terrible

Lol

Cheek

Quote from: Hornet4ever on January 13, 2016, 08:21:50 pm

No love for Hector?

They're terrible

Lol

England is aware Hector has a lot returning this year.   It should be a heck of a game, and glad it is at England next year.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Cheek on January 13, 2016, 09:06:01 pm

No love for Hector?

They're terrible

Lol

England is aware Hector has a lot returning this year.   It should be a heck of a game, and glad it is at England next year.

Well hornet, you said you wanted to do road trips next year....looks like I'm headed to England whenever this game is

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HF on January 13, 2016, 09:05:08 pm
Quote from: Cheek on January 13, 2016, 09:06:01 pm

No love for Hector?

They're terrible

Lol

Well hornet, you said you wanted to do road trips next year....looks like I'm headed to England whenever this game is

I'll go

bigworm

I'm pretty sure hector simply replaces mountain pine on everyone schedule. If this Is the case england/hector will go down in week 8. Should be a great game. Also should be for th 5 2a crown. Hector will be good. So will my lions. 

Bagheera

No love for Hector?

Like I said I don't know much about them.

Quote from: bigworm on January 13, 2016, 10:59:21 pm
I'm pretty sure hector simply replaces mountain pine on everyone schedule. If this Is the case england/hector will go down in week 8. Should be a great game. Also should be for th 5 2a crown. Hector will be good. So will my lions. 

From what I understand the schedule is a little different than last year.  I do not know the exact order I just heard it was different.

Bigditchlion

Bagheera

Quote from: Bigditchlion on January 16, 2016, 08:26:02 pm
How is it different?

Magnet will beat England this time  ;D lol Nevermind about the schedule change I was wrong

Bigditchlion

We shall see, let's hope the white hat guy gets a cold or decides to have a conscience. That was a sight that I haven't seen before or since.

Bigditchlion

Looks like the 5 has the top 2 2a qb's in the state per Hooten's

Bigditchlion

Bagheera

I wish Brazeal would forgo his senior season lol

Bigditchlion

Purple lion #7 will be there bag. It's gonna be a fun year. This team has been together a long long time. Can't wait until August.

Bigditchlion

Watch out for Gaines, he is the real deal imo.

STATGUYQHS

Quitman looking for new Head Coach ours resigned on Monday! :o ???

Bigditchlion

Wow, I thought quitman was looking better this year.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Bigditchlion on February 05, 2016, 03:07:22 pm

Heard he got invited to a nike elite regional camp

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: HF on February 09, 2016, 11:33:29 am
Quote from: Bigditchlion on February 05, 2016, 03:07:22 pm

Heard he got invited to a nike elite regional camp
Yes he did, I put the article in a new topic

Wildman5

hector has all offensive linemen coming back. will be tough to beat

Bagheera

We lost our QB, Center, WR, and a RB on offense.  On defense we lost our Mike, OLB, DE, and Corner.  Lack of skill wont be the issue.  We have a ton of skill players in the 10th grade next year that will probably play a large role.  Experience will be the issue.  Good news is we return 80% of our offensive line and our starting RB.   

BigLion10

I'd like to say congratulations on England's BJ Thompson as he picked up his first D1 offer yesterday from Arkansas State to play football. Hopefully this is the first of many in both football and basketball.

Bluffer

If Bigelow doesn't get any of the basketball boys to come out again. They will be down again.

Bigditchlion

After watching hector on maxpreps. That England vs Hector game is going to be a high octane night!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Bigditchlion on March 15, 2016, 08:26:30 pm
After watching hector on maxpreps. That England vs Hector game is going to be a high octane night!

Where will that game be played?

HorseFeathers

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on March 15, 2016, 09:00:54 pm
Sadly in england....

I will have to try to make that game then.

wiseguy

Quote from: HF on March 15, 2016, 09:00:54 pm
Sadly in england....
Can't get here soon enough to suit me! Should be a great game!!!!!!!  8)

HorseFeathers

Quote from: keohog on March 16, 2016, 09:37:45 am
Sadly?

Yes would be much better if it was in Hector....then I don't have to drive to England 8)

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: HF on March 16, 2016, 11:47:40 am
Yes would be much better if it was in Hector....then I don't have to drive to England 8)
BCD will be there got it marked down!

BigLion10

Will be as well BCD may have to have a meet and greet

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BigLion10 on March 16, 2016, 08:28:49 pm

Will there be free mosquito repellant?

BigLion10

Nope you're at your own risk buddy

HorseFeathers

Well that's no good....

Bigditchlion

Better bring some skeeter repellent these jokers don't play, they will eat you up. Especially new meat, they get tired of eating the same ole thing US! Lol

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: BigLion10 on March 16, 2016, 08:28:49 pm
Will do going to be a good time!

Bagheera

Everybody started spring ball?  I think Magnet starts this week.  How's everybody looking?

bigworm

England started Monday. 2 good practices so far. A little over 30 kids. Not certain of the number.

Bigditchlion

Worm are they moving up any 9th graders? I know there is a lot of talent in that grade. Jr high should be good again.

Ventman

Quote from: bigworm on May 10, 2016, 10:33:15 pm
England started Monday. 2 good practices so far. A little over 30 kids. Not certain of the number.
Those are are very good numbers for 2A ball. I'm ready to see little worm fling that ole pigskin around. Good luck to the Lions!

gatecrasher

I owe the league some huge props. 
They were the worst league in 2A.
Now they have to be considered the best. Four teams likely to be top 10 along with the trendy favorite to win the state title.

Bigditchlion

Gate the 5 looks solid year! England travels to JC week 2. You should come watch that one. It's going to be a good game. Never been to JC but I heard on hear that they did a lot of improvements to their stadium. How is that coming?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas