• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bearden people...

Started by whoknows, December 27, 2015, 04:27:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

whoknows

Just saw on Facebook a tornado touched down in Bearden...sure hope this is s false report...

AirWarren

Nope. Huge tornado went through Hampton. Lots of pics being shown on channel 7. Big storms right now in seark.

whoknows

Yeah I'm song a lot of those pics on Facebook as well...also some pictures from around Prescott

bleudog

Hornet4ever

Saw the pics and reports on Facebook. Prayers to those folks. Looked rough down that way...

JimmyTiger2001

Looked rough. You hate to see that. Prayers from Brinkley.

WPWells

Prayers from Chucktown. If y'all get an opportunity, check in on here and let us know you're okay

AirWarren

Www.salineriverchronicle.com

Some pictures of the Warren tornado that was just east of the Hampton one.

pj72501

Bearden did have a tornado.  Most of the damage was trees with a few homes being hit as well.  Thank the Lord not one person was hurt.  The baseball field was damaged but not the school.  We were very lucky it was not worse.

bleudog

EDNT coverage of the storm's damage:  CLICK HERE

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Now a 5 alarm fire destroys the sawmill down there.

Prayers from des arc.

bleudog

Jacketman65

I certainly hope that 2016 is better than the end of 15 for this town!  Many thoughts and prayers are with you!

pj72501

The mill will be okay.  I talked with a church member who works in the area damaged and he said it was the one area that if damaged would not shut down the entire mill.  No one will lose their jobs just reassigned.  I can't speak for everyone here is Bearden, but I want to thank everyone for the prayers and support for our community.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas