• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A ALL STATE TEAM

Started by heavyhittaz_7, December 14, 2015, 09:33:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

Quote from: jbtiger73 on January 05, 2016, 07:59:28 am
It's not about parents voting because they can't. It's about them complaining because their kid didn't get what they feel they deserved. The kids on this list do deserve it. But that doesn't mean you should take it away from others. But then again, that shows your youth in this whole thing.

Basically all this is sshowing is your coach won't stand up to the critics/parents/fans...but hey keep blaming the guys that have no direct influence on the awards...

JC Guy

Quote from: jbtiger73 on January 05, 2016, 07:59:28 am
It's not about parents voting because they can't. It's about them complaining because their kid didn't get what they feel they deserved. The kids on this list do deserve it. But that doesn't mean you should take it away from others. But then again, that shows your youth in this whole thing.
I am 48 so if that's youth so be it. And what you just said contradicts its self. ONLY SO MANY SPOTS.

jbtiger73

Well I guess since daddy hf or anyone from jc says anything, everyone is gonna follow like sheep and agree. I expect that on here. Why am I not surprised.

Lions84

Folks nothing changed since I played I missed out on being All District cause our coach at the time would nominate you but not vote for you.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: jbtiger73 on January 06, 2016, 07:52:57 am
Well I guess since daddy hf or anyone from jc says anything, everyone is gonna follow like sheep and agree. I expect that on here. Why am I not surprised.

I'm not sure what your issue is...but grow up man...life isn't fair, if it was we would all be rolling around in Aston Martin's and using 100's for TP...your coach nominnates the kids and I've even heard of other coaches in the conference nominating them for the awards when they're coach wont...so go call him before whining about what we say on a public forum

Hornet4ever

HF ain't my daddy and I only like a couple of the JC posters so your statement is vague and pointless.

jbtiger73

Looks like I got pops riled up. My bad

HorseFeathers

Quote from: jbtiger73 on January 06, 2016, 05:39:25 pm
Looks like I got pops riled up. My bad

Your the only one riled up...

JC Guy

Let me ask you this. Could you have achieved making the point you were trying to make by wording it a different way? Maybe like " I'm really up set that the coaches in our conference didn't vote Greene in for all state. In my opion he was more deserving than some of the other players that made it". You see you would have made the point without the offensive rant.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas