• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hate among all conferences

Started by iamfields, December 14, 2015, 04:29:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

iamfields

Why not share the hate instead of the 6 catching it all?

Hornet4ever

Quote from: iamfields on December 14, 2015, 04:29:06 pm
Why not share the hate instead of the 6 catching it all?

Stop acting like the 6 gets all the hate. Just because Stewie made a thread about it doesn't mean everyone thinks that way. I'm from the 4-2A conf. Imagine being us? We've only won one state championship in the last 10 years while the 8 has won like 47.

panther07

Why does anybody take pride in any conference or care about any other conference? I don't want anybody to win but my team.  Ever.  I wish everybody else could lose every week. 

purplehajj

The 6 catches ten times the heat than the 4 2a

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I couldn't care less if anyone like the 6 or des arc either. We have our fans, and we are passionate about some Eagle athletics.

But another way to look at it is, if they are talking about the 6, the 6 is in their head.

EAGLE PRIDE

cuz

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 14, 2015, 05:53:15 pm
I couldn't care less if anyone like the 6 or des arc either. We have our fans, and we are passionate about some Eagle athletics.

But another way to look at it is, if they are talking about the 6, the 6 is in their head.

EAGLE PRIDE
Hate a awful strong word. No one caught more slander than the 8 but that comes with the territory. I'll miss the 2a board have met some really nice posters and watched some games with a few. Barton was a legend in 2a ball and brought a lot of respect to the 2a conferences. I feel Junction City has done the same and played a caliber above and beyond the 2a norm, posters have hated and bad mouthed them for years but always respected them. A lot of you are glad to see them go but you'll miss the prestige they brought to the game.....😉

Bigditchlion

heavyhittaz_7

But uote author=cuz link=topic=145731.msg3298346#msg3298346 date=1450141407]
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 14, 2015, 05:53:15 pm

EAGLE PRIDE
Hate a awful strong word. No one caught more slander than the 8 but that comes with the territory. I'll miss the 2a board have met some really nice posters and watched some games with a few. Barton was a legend in 2a ball and brought a lot of respect to the 2a conferences. I feel Junction City has done the same and played a caliber above and beyond the 2a norm, posters have hated and bad mouthed them for years but always respected them. A lot of you are glad to see them go but you'll miss the prestige they brought to the game.....😉
[/quote] its kind of bitter sweet for me, I followed jc football when my team wasent playing But hated when we had to play against them. We will miss the jc poster but I'm sure they will still hang down around the 2a board to see what's happening.

JC Guy

I agree with cuz. I haven't seen so much hating on the 8 over the years but I have seen a ton of hating on JC.

MR#1

December 15, 2015, 09:19:39 am #9 Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 09:21:22 am by MR#1
I don't like the word 'hate', so I use 'dislike' (do not like) instead. Below is what I posted in another thread a few days ago; it applies here as well.

From December 12th:

I'm sorry, but since when did conference/district affiliations become the flags you wave (similar to the SECers and the B1Gs of College Athletics)? In my opinion, it's pathetic. My affiliation is as follows:

1) Rison Wildcats (and congrats on the great season; also congrats to the McCrory team and fans on their championship)

2) Fordyce Redbugs --- I respect your team and fans, but I don't like you; I want my Cats to beat you every time.

3) The rest of 2A-8 --- I respect your teams, but I don't like you; I want my Cats to beat you every time.

4) The rest of 2A and any other 3A teams Rison plays; I respect your teams, but I don't like you; I want my Cats to beat you every time.

Bottom line: I'm a Rison Wildcat and always will be. I'm not a 2A-8er! Go Cats!

I spread 'dislike' equally. Hurry AUGUST 2016!!!

whoknows

Prolly catch most the heat because until this year the 6 hasn't won a state championship since the civil war ended...

Lions84

There not really much hate just good old fashioned Rivalries ..

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas